Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Isn't deville doing a mars cob grow... now that i think about it deville is a busy boy

Yes, Deville is growing with COB. I thought he saw many people care his ladies with COB, so he updated it here today :cheer:

I'm doing 7 jack herer auto under the cob. It's performing better than anything I've ever seen.

Many people are interested in your growing with COB, thanks for update :thanks:

Here with 7 Jack herer and 7 mothers

420-magazine-mobile1793619370.jpg

:goodjob: I will send your update picture to some growers, they email me to want to see it:thanks:

Anyone knows about a good substance to fix leak hydro tables with? I discovered a tiny crack in the corner of my new table. It drips like 10 liter per 24 hours. I put a bucket under it now but that's not a good long term solution

Very sad to hear that, hope you can solve this problem soon and won't affect your ladies' growing

A short 100 days ago this was just a seed. This plant has tops like this some 30 strong. Harvest target 11/23. She has spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1995491191.jpg

This is a Blue Mystic strain

:thanks: Harvest will come about 4 days later :thumb: :goodjob:

DSC_007842.JPG
DSC_008053.JPG

Day 25 of flowering under 2 Mars 300w in 2x3 area!

Here with 7 Jack herer and 7 mothers

420-magazine-mobile1793619370.jpg

:goodjob: I will send your update picture to some growers, they email me to want to see it:thanks:

Thanks DeVille and SSara.

I guess ideally a journaled grow was what I was after. It's a great photo of some lovely plants under the cob, to be sure. But doesn't really journal the life of a plant (or 2) under it. What did they grow up under DV? And are there other lights in the room?

Seems I shall have to wait to see anyone do a full grow under just the COB. That's really the only way to see what it does - short of buying one myself... (an investment I'm not ready to make yet)

I have a baby I been holdin back I'll put another bucket together and get her goin under a mars300 and keep track of it. This girl is gulpin up 4 gallons a week now I've been tweakin the height on the mars600 a bit getting her to stretch out a little she just got a fresh batch of nutes I'm gonna need to make more room soon.
420-magazine-mobile920122384.jpg

Thanks DeVille and SSara.

I guess ideally a journaled grow was what I was after. It's a great photo of some lovely plants under the cob, to be sure. But doesn't really journal the life of a plant (or 2) under it. What did they grow up under DV? And are there other lights in the room?

Seems I shall have to wait to see anyone do a full grow under just the COB. That's really the only way to see what it does - short of buying one myself... (an investment I'm not ready to make yet)

They grew up under the cob. It's a test grow from seed to harvest to test the COB.

Anyone knows about a good substance to fix leak hydro tables with? I discovered a tiny crack in the corner of my new table. It drips like 10 liter per 24 hours. I put a bucket under it now but that's not a good long term solution

Abs glue works perfect and probably easy to find if none already around the house

I ordered flex tape. But it was shipped from Hong Kong. Won't see that in a while yet

I'll just drive to the nearest building shop and buy myself some tec7. It should do the trick

I ordered flex tape. But it was shipped from Hong Kong. Won't see that in a while yet

I'll just drive to the nearest building shop and buy myself some tec7. It should do the trick

I think you should buy from your local shop. Shipping from HongKong by express to you, shipping fee is high. We ship goods by ocean to foreign warehouses, shipping fee is lowers.

They grew up under the cob. It's a test grow from seed to harvest to test the COB.

Without showing all stages of growing with COB, we sold all COB at USA, Germany warehouse.COB is popular. ::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom