Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm doing 7 jack herer auto under the cob. It's performing better than anything I've ever seen.

I also had 7 mother plants just next to the cob. It worked ok but they started stretching so i put them back under the mars bars. But that was outside the area it's supposed to cover so can't complaint. Had the mother's there for almost two weeks

Here with 7 Jack herer and 7 mothers

420-magazine-mobile1793619370.jpg

Anyone knows about a good substance to fix leak hydro tables with? I discovered a tiny crack in the corner of my new table. It drips like 10 liter per 24 hours. I put a bucket under it now but that's not a good long term solution

Perhaps some sort of liquid plastic or something? Ordered some special tape but fear it won't work

It's the go to. Are you running a ebb and flow DeVille? Sorry I've. Been trying to link up with you for while now probably should have shot you a pm

Thanks mate. That should do the trick. Really annoying stuff.

I'm doing drippers and clay pebbles.

This system also comes in an ebb and flow version and i am considering to test one in a 4x4 tent.

Just finished the room yesterday

420-magazine-mobile1962895280.jpg

Nice setup Deville .
Thanks mate. I love the setup so far. Except the leak corner of course. That annoys the shit out of me.

Finally I get to maximise the production of personal medicine. Hopefully this setup will produce enough for me and my friends to stay permanently medicated

Correction - I'm already permanently medicated, but it would be nice to have enough for my friends to enjoy the same benefits

A short 100 days ago this was just a seed. This plant has tops like this some 30 strong. Harvest target 11/23. She has spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1995491191.jpg

This is a Blue Mystic strain

Tec7 seems to be the thing for leaking stuff. Will give it a try

Thanks Sara! Awesome promotion for the mars cup! .

:thanks:

This video for Mars Cup 4 was finished by my another 3 colleagues. Next month, I will join in taking video with other 2 colleagues. 6 people are doing it, each time 3 people finish one video. :cheer:

Exactly Sara - yes I'm hoping someone is journaling it so I can have a look... see how it goes .

Deville updated his growing with COB today here:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom