Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yes I have 2 four by fours. Yield and quality skyrocketed when I moved from closet make shift growing to a cleaner completely reflective lining. Highly recommended it

I am happy to know your yield increase with grow tents. Tents material can help increase PAR and avoid light leaking. Which brand tent you are using?

I am happy to know your yield increase with grow tents. Tents material can help increase PAR and avoid light leaking. Which brand tent you are using?

I had to use the 300s because of electric concerns: I run old glass fuses in my house. But for a small light I can attest that the 300s are serious business if you have healthy plants and feeding them the right stuff then the mars 300s will absolutely blow up your plants. Those are probably close to 200g per plant. From less than 170 watts at the wall! How can you beat it for 70$?

20171113_084432.jpg
20171113_083533.jpg
20171113_082304.jpg
20171113_084357.jpg

:goodjob: I like your beautiful pictures. :circle-of-love: Could you show us a picture with visable light?

I had to use the 300s because of electric concerns: I run old glass fuses in my house. But for a small light I can attest that the 300s are serious business if you have healthy plants and feeding them the right stuff then the mars 300s will absolutely blow up your plants. Those are probably close to 200g per plant. From less than 170 watts at the wall! How can you beat it for 70$?

You can harvest 1.18g/W with mars300, really a good job:goodjob:
We have Mars ECO 49, next time you can try it, also with very competitive price.

A good start with reflector 192 :cheer:

IMG_233823.jpg

This is big tent, I will ask this contestant what brand tent he is using and how about quality, then give suggestion to our factory

You can harvest 1.18g/W with mars300, really a good job:goodjob:
We have Mars ECO 49, next time you can try it, also with very competitive price.

My next light is the big epistar. But I have to redo my electrical in my new grow room before I can jump up that many amps. I still need to be able to veg 150-200 plants in the spring time so that eats up a lot of electric. Therefore my flower room has to stay somewhat low power. But when I move to the new room I'll be hitting you up for a 6x6 tent and a couple epistars and then I'll move the mars 300s into the veg room and be happy as can be.

My next light is the big epistar. But I have to redo my electrical in my new grow room before I can jump up that many amps. I still need to be able to veg 150-200 plants in the spring time so that eats up a lot of electric. Therefore my flower room has to stay somewhat low power. But when I move to the new room I’ll be hitting you up for a 6x6 tent and a couple epistars and then I’ll move the mars 300s into the veg room and be happy as can be.

150--200 plants is really a large scale growing. We have no 6x6 tent, but we have 5x5, 4x8,8x8 tents. When you need tents in spring, I think you can get our upgrade tents. We are producing it.

150--200 plants is really a large scale growing. We have no 6x6 tent, but we have 5x5, 4x8,8x8 tents. When you need tents in spring, I think you can get our upgrade tents. We are producing it.

Nothing for nothing Sara but I would love to see a company create a tent with cross braces at the top from corner to corner and one horizontal. The corner to corner would be better support and the horizontal one can still slide for equipment to hang.

Main room is completed! 32 Train Wreck from Green house seeds are growing under 2 Mars Pro II Epistar 320
420-magazine-mobile1217804502.jpg

:goodjob: Is it your new Mars600W? Mars Hydro tents have a good mylar thicknees. When your light put in, it will increase PAR.May I know the tent size you want? I will check stock and price for your reference.

Thanks, I actually have her in a dedicated room thats some storage for now as well. Eventually I want to finish it as a 9x12x9 room. I am deciding between a marine/moisture resistant paint or a reflective material. Whatever I decide on will have to be the best quality I can find, and I dont mind payin extra for that. I dont skimp on my gear.

Thanks, I actually have her in a dedicated room thats some storage for now as well. Eventually I want to finish it as a 9x12x9 room. I am deciding between a marine/moisture resistant paint or a reflective material. Whatever I decide on will have to be the best quality I can find, and I dont mind payin extra for that. I dont skimp on my gear.
Dedicated room gives you many choices. The cheapest way is to paint your room flat white. Flat white paint reflects light very good. Almost as good as orca grow film and in some tests I've seen it beat Mylar in total light reflection/distribution.

Orca is the best I know about, but it's very expensive.

How often would you feed my 32 Train Wreck clones? I set the timer on 6x15 min every day.

Think from the last time I did hydro in clay pebbles I would feed them 4 times a day but not 100% sure. Then i increased to like 15 min every other hour after a while.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one

How often would you feed my 32 Train Wreck clones? I set the timer on 6x15 min every day.

Think from the last time I did hydro in clay pebbles I would feed them 4 times a day but not 100% sure. Then i increased to like 15 min every other hour after a while.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one
Sry buddy I haven't any experience with hydro

Back
Top Bottom