Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just wanted to show my support for the mars Hydro 96x5w reflector. I started off in the beginning with the Mars 300 then upgraded to the reflector. Now on my current grow I have both of them in one tent These are pictures of my last grow harvested in March
420-magazine-mobile1000913287.jpg
420-magazine-mobile785121376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1122526992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143669291.jpg

Thanks for sharing your last growing pictures with us :goodjob: :thanks:
How about your present growing? Do you still use reflector 96 now?

DeVille, I have followed some of your grows and you convinced me to use Pro II 80's in combinations to create arrays that suit particular grow spaces. I really like the idea of being able to ad more or less lights depending on the style of grow, the particular strain and having redundancy in case one light goes down. Thanks for all your effort in helping this community. :thumb:

Deville is always sharing his experience with us here. He knows much about growing and products themselves.

The first grow journal was total overkill with 3x 320's to cover half my main room. It was in soil so yield was restricted by container size anyway so would havr gotten the same yield with 1 320.

But to total overkill in dwc. That's more interesting due to the insane size the rootballs reaches in that medium. In theory yield should mostly be limited by size there.

Almost done with the new main room. This time I'll use the entire room. 2x16 sections with a 320 over each section. 32 plants in the room.

Here's section one of two
420-magazine-mobile1534273299.jpg

The first grow journal was total overkill with 3x 320's to cover half my main room. It was in soil so yield was restricted by container size anyway so would havr gotten the same yield with 1 320.

But to total overkill in dwc. That's more interesting due to the insane size the rootballs reaches in that medium. In theory yield should mostly be limited by size there.

Almost done with the new main room. This time I'll use the entire room. 2x16 sections with a 320 over each section. 32 plants in the room.

Here's section one of two
420-magazine-mobile1534273299.jpg

Hi Deville, I read about 23 pages of your first grow journal today. I did not read any grow journal until I am in charge of 420, you really taught me a lot. After seeing your clones, I watched videos to study the difference of seeds and clone. I am also a sales, I need take much time to follow up my customers, so my time to study growing is not too much, but I am trying to save time to learn here. You are very helpful. :thanks:

Got a little more info, shes a green crack clone taken in flower stage and allowed to produce roots very slowly in a small terrarium with 18/6 light cycle. She is 10 weeks in veg from planting. I was told here these clones continue to produce resin glands throughout their life. I can attest to this she smells like a girl well into flower its fantastic. She sits and grows like crazy under a mars600 in a hydro bucket of my design.
420-magazine-mobile1849164479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1157435423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276410542.jpg

15 inches tall today. Those cheap mylar reflectors were a quick easy thing any suggestions for a good quality replacement?
420-magazine-mobile159891754.jpg

:goodjob: Is it your new Mars600W? Mars Hydro tents have a good mylar thicknees. When your light put in, it will increase PAR.May I know the tent size you want? I will check stock and price for your reference.

Got a little more info, shes a green crack clone taken in flower stage and allowed to produce roots very slowly in a small terrarium with 18/6 light cycle. She is 10 weeks in veg from planting. I was told here these clones continue to produce resin glands throughout their life. I can attest to this she smells like a girl well into flower its fantastic. She sits and grows like crazy under a mars600 in a hydro bucket of my design.
420-magazine-mobile1849164479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1157435423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276410542.jpg

Your girls like Mars600 very much. Wait for big bud :cheer:

Looks like he could use a 2x4x5 Sara in feet

I also think so, two pcs of mars600 can cover 2x4 tents very well.
Do you like grow in tents?

I also think so, two pcs of mars600 can cover 2x4 tents very well.
Do you like grow in tents?

Yes I have 2 four by fours. Yield and quality skyrocketed when I moved from closet make shift growing to a cleaner completely reflective lining. Highly recommended it

420-magazine-mobile332241552.jpg
sara when people ask if you can flower under 300s show them this lol. Day 20 mother of berries and blueberry gum #2
420-magazine-mobile1583104322.jpg

:thumb:Your growing can tell the quality of Mars300:thanks:
I hope you can win a prize in Mars Cup 4 contest:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom