Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Cobs are nice you'll like yours no doubts

We sold all COB at USA warehouse and Germany warehouse, wait for new stock available :cheer:

Damn smoke that means all my lights are outdated lol. I have 3 300w mars and a 1000w king led. I'm looking to upgrade and move the mars to my veg tent. Any recommendations? I'm in a 4x4x8 tent

Will you use 1000W King led in bloom tent? What is coverage and draw power of this light?

Cant wait to see that cob up and running Shorti

We did not see the COB used in all growing stages, still wait for more feedback from customers and testers. :cheer:

We should learn more from you about how to deal with picture.

It's very easy to set a custom white balance Sara, First thing you will need is a digital camera(no phones) 2nd is a plain white envelope..take both in to your grow,now try and balance the envelope on the plant directly under the light,now take your camera and look for the setting that says "AWB" automatic white balance,change this to "CWB" the camera will then ask you to take a reference image,take 1 of the envelope that is filled with the purple light...and save this reference image,your camera will now use this reference image to change the purple to white:thumb: no photoshop..no editing needed! I could do a photo tutorial if needed but I'm not sure how I go about this on here...

Remember my total overkill experiment? A Mars Pro II Epistar 320 in a 80x80x160 tent :) It's working super. Did a heavy defoil to stop them from stretching too much. Wonder what kind of yield I can expect from 750 watt in such a small tent in DWC?

Will show you in the video. I am almost ready to make episode 1 now

:thanks: :goodjob:
Could you send a picture with light in?
Sure!
420-magazine-mobile1912432492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1465606780.jpg

I think marsII900 will be better because it has longer lifespan and warranty than 600W. 600W is our old light, out of date. During veg stage, you can turn on growth switch, during bloom stage, turn on two switches, it will help you save more energy.

Do you need grow tent?

Thank you Sara, I do not need a tent as it's a dedicated space.

However my thinking on the lights has changed and I'm going to use the Pro II 80's in combinations. Having better control over placement and redundancy will work well for me:thumb: Do these ship direct out of your Canadian warehouse? Via Amazon or direct?

It's very easy to set a custom white balance Sara, First thing you will need is a digital camera(no phones) 2nd is a plain white envelope..take both in to your grow,now try and balance the envelope on the plant directly under the light,now take your camera and look for the setting that says "AWB" automatic white balance,change this to "CWB" the camera will then ask you to take a reference image,take 1 of the envelope that is filled with the purple light...and save this reference image,your camera will now use this reference image to change the purple to white:thumb: no photoshop..no editing needed! I could do a photo tutorial if needed but I'm not sure how I go about this on here...

:thanks: Thanks for sharing details with me, can't wait to try :cheer:

Remember my total overkill experiment? A Mars Pro II Epistar 320 in a 80x80x160 tent :) It's working super. Did a heavy defoil to stop them from stretching too much. Wonder what kind of yield I can expect from 750 watt in such a small tent in DWC?

Will show you in the video. I am almost ready to make episode 1 now

It is too powerful. Will it hurt your plants?

Yes I will keep it in the flowering tent. It gives off a little heat but I like it. My mars are awesome I just want to upgrade. Here are the specs on that king
420-magazine-mobile1554189989.jpg

The specification shows 10W chips, it is strange, I think 5w chips is max power in the market, I think your King light draw power are very low compared with its description 100pcsx10W chips. Did you test the draw power of this light?

Thank you Sara, I do not need a tent as it's a dedicated space.

However my thinking on the lights has changed and I'm going to use the Pro II 80's in combinations. Having better control over placement and redundancy will work well for me:thumb: Do these ship direct out of your Canadian warehouse? Via Amazon or direct?

MarsproII 80 is small for your 10sf, do you have other light at hand? If not, I recommend MarsII900 to you, it is more powerful and cover your plants better, welcome to email me for better price and free gift. Amazon is the third party,more expensive.We will ship from Canada warehouse to you, free shipping, no tax.

you can do it on phone as well - At least android has a camera you can install named "manual camera" There you can set all the settings just like in a pro-camera. It won't ever get as good as with a real camera, but you can get the colors greatly improved.

3000k is btw my flowering setting. Makes everything in main-room look natural. I use magic lantern for custom white balance - that one seems to be able to correct a lot
:thanks: Thanks for sharing details with me, can't wait to try :cheer:

My camera suggests 2400 kelvin in the mylar tent, but it's not true. The mylar seems to confuse the readings a lot.

Back
Top Bottom