Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

What a wonderful icky sticky mess of a Blue Mystic cola on day 96 from seed under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96
420-magazine-mobile592471574.jpg

I got a couple Blueberries in flower Sara and got a few more that will be joining them this up coming week. Both my Mars 1200's are still doing a great job. Here are a couple pics of the two that are in flower tent.✌️
420-magazine-mobile51905636.jpg

420-magazine-mobile694220478.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1902936568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile407941935.jpg

420-magazine-mobile469014745.jpg

These last two pics are of a White Widow Auto that I'm getting ready to harvest in the next few days. She got stunted early but I kept her around. Looks like some nice bud lol.✌️
420-magazine-mobile1764127390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669673868.jpg

Congratulations :cheer:
Welcome to Mars Cup 4 picture contest

3000k seems to do the trick for me in the white room/tent. But not in the mylar. In the mylar I often need additional color correction in photoshop

12-11-2017_2_2_.jpg
White Rhino Day 22 under reflector 96, picture taken with a custom white balance

Hello everyone, new member here. I have spent the last few months in research mode and I'm pretty much ready to start purchasing equipment to grow my own medicine to supplement my current supply and eventually supply all of my own needs.

For starters here is what I plan:

Grow space approx 10 sqft with 7' height
Soil grown
Manual watering with simple nutrients (ie: veg stage and then a bloom stage nutrient)
Good air flow, humidity and temp control in grow space with an in-line fan/filter
Initially this space will be both the veg then bloom space and I will add another 10sqft space for veg and starting
I plan on growing mostly strong Indicas and the first plant will be a Blueberry Kush
I plan on only having 1-4 plants in this space and will use lots of LST and a SCROG to maximize yield and bud development
I do have some grow experience from outdoor grows back in the day (I'm a 60's child)

My question is this. I had pretty much settled on a MARS II 900W for this space. On the week-end I found an excellent deal on the older (ie: full spectrum, no switches for veg/bloom) MARS 600W lights. I can get two of these for much cheaper than one MARS II 900w. Is there an advantage in using the newer lights with the veg/bloom switching from the plants perspective? Or is the switch more for saving energy in not using LEDS when not required.

Thanks in advance! Cheers

Congratulations :cheer:
Welcome to Mars Cup 4 picture contest
Lol I didn't know it was a picture contest when I posted it lol but I guess I'm entered now lol. I do have a question Sara maybe you can help me with, what is the Mars cup and how do you enter. I seen were someone was saying that they was entering the Mars cup and I was just wondering about it.✌️

Back
Top Bottom