Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Great news Sara! I'm ready to begin filming for Mars cup :) A year and a half ago we moved, and I have been focusing on getting the growing up and running. Now I have started taking my audio, photo and video equipment out of their storage boxes. Been very sick the past week, so have been working on putting the gear together. Finally the camera rig is put together again. That thing is like a puzzle.

The main parts of my DSLR shoulder rig - On the back as a counter weight, we have a 230Wh Li-ion 14.8V 15.5Ah Sony V-mount Lock Rechargeable Battery. That weigh quite a bit and will also provide electricity for the camera, the lights, the microphone(s), the electric engines for focus and zoom functionality, the viewfinder. I have two of those huge batteries so should be able to film for days in the field without having to recharge.
Also have a bunch of other video and photo gear, but won't need any of that for filming the plants and the lamps :) I have put together just the things I will need. That thing is damn heavy so I try to keep it as basic as possible.

Video's coming soon"

420-magazine-mobile365250377.jpg

Cool Pennywise - What's the strain(s)?

Thank you for the nice compliment. I am 100% self-learned on piano. I'm not especially good technically, especially not after I had a work accident and destroyed my arms and shoulders. But I am good at composing and as long as I am able to play my own compositions that's fine by me. I also play guitar, bass and basically anything that makes cool sounds I can use in my art. Because of my chronic pains I'm no longer a touring musician. That's ok - gives me much more time to grow.

Sadly growing is illegal where I am, so I must use this Devil identity instead of my real one. I would prefer to use the name I'm already famous under as that would give me thousands of viewers to my channel. Because of the legality status I have to start from scratch and become famous under another name to do something serious out of my growing hobby. It's cool I can use my past as a professional musician to power my current activities.

The shit thing is that as soon as I use a composition as the Devil, I can't use it in my real musical project because there can be no links. A little bit sad because that particular piece I am very fond of. It's called "Hymn to the wolf" only in my native language. Inspired by the wolves I keep hearing howling outside in the night. Makes me sleep good. Especially a hit of big-bud and some howlin wolves make my night :)

Anyway - I tell you all this because if I can teach myself to write, record and perform music, you can too. I am self learned also when it comes to music and video production. Music production I've been called a genius by many and over the decades I have produced several albums that are now considered classics of their genres. When it comes to video I still have much more to learn, but I'm at least good enough to produce my own music videos.

I don't think I can enter this one as it's old. I made it for Mars Hydro as a thank you for the beautiful lucky cat you sent me along with the COB. That cat made my gf very happy, so I thought you deserved that one. I will use some parts of it in my Mars cup video as a "memory" from main-room. I plan to make a total of 4 videos for this contest. They won't win any oscars or anything, but perhaps a couple of lamps? I don't know - The people decide. It will give me more needed experience behind the camera. I get better every time I do something like this so it's a win/win

Devil, you have strong ability to teach yourself many things and conclude experience, I think it is the most important skill that a person has to be more professional in certain field. When we were at school, the teacher volunteer to teach us some skills. Now it is different, nobody has responsibility to teach us, we must depend on ourselves to learn more. You can do it well, it is great.

Don't worry about making videos, I think you can do it very well, you just need time to study and practice, you have much talents on these things.:thumb:

Great news Sara! I'm ready to begin filming for Mars cup :) A year and a half ago we moved, and I have been focusing on getting the growing up and running. Now I have started taking my audio, photo and video equipment out of their storage boxes. Been very sick the past week, so have been working on putting the gear together. Finally the camera rig is put together again. That thing is like a puzzle.

The main parts of my DSLR shoulder rig - On the back as a counter weight, we have a 230Wh Li-ion 14.8V 15.5Ah Sony V-mount Lock Rechargeable Battery. That weigh quite a bit and will also provide electricity for the camera, the lights, the microphone(s), the electric engines for focus and zoom functionality, the viewfinder. I have two of those huge batteries so should be able to film for days in the field without having to recharge.
Also have a bunch of other video and photo gear, but won't need any of that for filming the plants and the lamps :) I have put together just the things I will need. That thing is damn heavy so I try to keep it as basic as possible.

Video's coming soon"

420-magazine-mobile365250377.jpg

Your facility looks professional :goodjob: Somebody just use a phone to make videos.
We are ready to make a video about Mars Cup 4. Next week, it will be finished. Hope we can learn some skills from you.

Malawi
Cheese #1
Purple Envy
Crown Royale
Stardawg IX

All Females

Growing with different strains at the same time can show the difference of them clearly:thanks:

Cool Pennywise - What's the strain(s)?

It is not easy to judge strains from pictures. Sometimes I can not see much difference between different stains.

They're beautiful :)

A beautiful picture brings us good mood.

I think you must be very happy all the time with your beautiful ladies.

Some trimmed bud from under a mars ii 400

420-magazine-mobile1206309034.jpg

Congratulations.:goodjob: :thumb:
After busy and careful work for several months, you get good return. If I am near from you, I would like to have a drink with you for celebration.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom