Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I like your video very much, devile. When I was a little girl, I wanted to study playing the paino, but it is too expensive to afford it. Then I attended university to major in English. When I heard your music, it reminds me of my childhood. :thanks:
Thank you for the nice compliment. I am 100% self-learned on piano. I'm not especially good technically, especially not after I had a work accident and destroyed my arms and shoulders. But I am good at composing and as long as I am able to play my own compositions that's fine by me. I also play guitar, bass and basically anything that makes cool sounds I can use in my art. Because of my chronic pains I'm no longer a touring musician. That's ok - gives me much more time to grow.

Sadly growing is illegal where I am, so I must use this Devil identity instead of my real one. I would prefer to use the name I'm already famous under as that would give me thousands of viewers to my channel. Because of the legality status I have to start from scratch and become famous under another name to do something serious out of my growing hobby. It's cool I can use my past as a professional musician to power my current activities.

The shit thing is that as soon as I use a composition as the Devil, I can't use it in my real musical project because there can be no links. A little bit sad because that particular piece I am very fond of. It's called "Hymn to the wolf" only in my native language. Inspired by the wolves I keep hearing howling outside in the night. Makes me sleep good. Especially a hit of big-bud and some howlin wolves make my night :)

Anyway - I tell you all this because if I can teach myself to write, record and perform music, you can too. I am self learned also when it comes to music and video production. Music production I've been called a genius by many and over the decades I have produced several albums that are now considered classics of their genres. When it comes to video I still have much more to learn, but I'm at least good enough to produce my own music videos.

I shared your music with my manager and my other colleagues, they enjoy it. It is a pity I can not upload it here, could you send this video to sales18@lgledsolutions.com, this colleague is charge of collecting all videos from contestants. :thanks:

I don't think I can enter this one as it's old. I made it for Mars Hydro as a thank you for the beautiful lucky cat you sent me along with the COB. That cat made my gf very happy, so I thought you deserved that one. I will use some parts of it in my Mars cup video as a "memory" from main-room. I plan to make a total of 4 videos for this contest. They won't win any oscars or anything, but perhaps a couple of lamps? I don't know - The people decide. It will give me more needed experience behind the camera. I get better every time I do something like this so it's a win/win

The band is still going after 27 years. It's quite amazing. I sometimes miss travelling the world. Glad they still exist without me :)

I like your music , and your bands music

That's the old video Sara. Not for the contest. Just color corrected it with my pro video gear. I will use some parts of it as "flashback", but the video footage for the contest will all be brand new. Did some test shots today. Need to get my shoulder rig put together cause I don't want that handheld shaking feel.

Anyway - Do we send photo's to the same email or do we post them here? Took an artsy one I want to enter in the contest. Very dreamy feel. Fits the mystery strain I'm growing in there alongside with Train Wreck. 16 plants under 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80.

PS! I love those little lamps. Better light distribution than with one 320

I guess I should send you the photo in high resolution so you can actually use it for something

16_plants_under_4x_Mars_Pro_II_80-.jpg

Love that photo DeVille .

Thank you Amy :) I kinda like it myself too. I like the way the photo managed to capture the light rays from the lamps so it kinda looks like the plants are worshipping them - like the sun or something.

Trying to put together my shoulder rig, but see I am missing some parts here and there. Will try to put together the most important parts at least so I can spare you good folks for the shaky handheld camera footage. It makes people dizzy

rig2.jpg

DSC_0006176.JPG
DSC_0008157.JPG
DSC_005657.JPG
DSC_005469.JPG

Grown under 2 Mars Hydro 300's days 13 and 14 of flower ;) Great lights

That's the old video Sara. Not for the contest. Just color corrected it with my pro video gear. I will use some parts of it as "flashback", but the video footage for the contest will all be brand new. Did some test shots today. Need to get my shoulder rig put together cause I don't want that handheld shaking feel.

Anyway - Do we send photo's to the same email or do we post them here? Took an artsy one I want to enter in the contest. Very dreamy feel. Fits the mystery strain I'm growing in there alongside with Train Wreck. 16 plants under 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80.

PS! I love those little lamps. Better light distribution than with one 320

I guess I should send you the photo in high resolution so you can actually use it for something

16_plants_under_4x_Mars_Pro_II_80-.jpg

Devile, you can send your picture here to share with us, I will send them to my colleague for contest. if you have video, you need send them to my colleague, because I can not download it here. Welcome to sharing your video here too.:thanks:

If looking for great supplemental lights check out the Mars Par 38 lights
20171105_132814001_1509906512138.jpg

:thanks: We have PAR38 and Grow bar as light supplement

A friend of me actually grew and flowered a plant under the Par 38 bulb. It didn't get big buds or anything, but the potency felt just about right for that strain. Was perhaps a while since I smoked just that strain and had low tolerance levels or something, but to me the small amounts of pot were good as gold.

I'm keeping a shitload of bonzai mother-plants under the Mars bars. I'll show you in one of the video's how beautiful plants they grow with tight inter-nodes and happy as fuck too.

The only problem with keeping bonzai mothers is that they need water every single day. If I forget to water them one day, they're barely alive the next day.

This Blue Mystic has thrived from seed to this beauty in 92 days under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1053307119.jpg

My manager said she did not see my colleague upload beautiful pictures on our social media. When my manager saw your picture, she become very happy. I will ask my colleague share your pictures with more followers with others.:thanks:

A friend of me actually grew and flowered a plant under the Par 38 bulb. It didn't get big buds or anything, but the potency felt just about right for that strain. Was perhaps a while since I smoked just that strain and had low tolerance levels or something, but to me the small amounts of pot were good as gold.

I'm keeping a shitload of bonzai mother-plants under the Mars bars. I'll show you in one of the video's how beautiful plants they grow with tight inter-nodes and happy as fuck too.

The only problem with keeping bonzai mothers is that they need water every single day. If I forget to water them one day, they're barely alive the next day.

PAR38 with very very low wattage. Not a good choice for big bud.
I think you won't forget water your plants everyday, you are diligent and always take good care of your ladies.

Back
Top Bottom