Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The upgraded Mars II sounds interesting. I thought they were going out of production completely. Guess they are too popular :)
Just bought one again today. 1200 watt just like my other one. Damn good light. Bought a new tent too for a friend who has helped me out with meds for my daughter. Couldn't wait for the Christmas discount. But got it done and I think he'll be happy

Sara predicted a few weeks back that this Blue Mystic wanted all of the grow space to herself. Sara, you were correct. Shortly after the Northern Light was harvested the Blue Mystic stretched out her limbs and consumed all of the tent, front to back, side to side. This plant is a mere 91 days from seed. Harvest expected in 16 days (11/23). Wow what a plant. She absolutely loves her Mars-Hydro Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1209729230.jpg

Only few contestants join in grow journal contest, you have much chance to win:circle-of-love:

Of course, grow journal takes you much time than pictures. Thanks for time and sharing:thanks:

What's the max light I could use in a 2.3x2.3x5?

I recommend Mars proII120 to you, it can cover your plants well and achieve about 50W/sf.MarsproII series is our best series. Would you like to have a try?

The upgraded Mars II sounds interesting. I thought they were going out of production completely. Guess they are too popular :)

MarsII series help lots of growers, it is a pity we don't produce this series, but we will produce better marsII series. Maybe next year, our updated marsII will be in the market.:cheer:

I recommend Mars proII120 to you, it can cover your plants well and achieve about 50W/sf.MarsproII series is our best series. Would you like to have a try?

I agree whit sarah... just buyed mars pro 2 epistar 120 for my 2x2x5 and my girls love the light!! Fit perfect in the box and the light is producing minimal heating
420-magazine-mobile962974059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile941184094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846792453.jpg

Been setting up a youtube account for Growing with the Devil. Color corrected the previous video I made for Mars-Hydro and uploaded as a first video.

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

Will begin the work on the Mars cup videos now

My new youtube channel can be found here :) YouTube

I like your video very much, devile. When I was a little girl, I wanted to study playing the paino, but it is too expensive to afford it. Then I attended university to major in English. When I heard your music, it reminds me of my childhood. :thanks:

I shared your music with my manager and my other colleagues, they enjoy it. It is a pity I can not upload it here, could you send this video to sales18@lgledsolutions.com, this colleague is charge of collecting all videos from contestants. :thanks:

Just bought one again today. 1200 watt just like my other one. Damn good light. Bought a new tent too for a friend who has helped me out with meds for my daughter. Couldn't wait for the Christmas discount. But got it done and I think he'll be happy

You are very lucky Derbybud, we only have small quantity of marsII left.
We won't have Christmas discount, because we brought price down two times this years, we have no room to give discount.

But we have Mars Cup 4 to send some lights out :cheer:

Sara predicted a few weeks back that this Blue Mystic wanted all of the grow space to herself. Sara, you were correct. Shortly after the Northern Light was harvested the Blue Mystic stretched out her limbs and consumed all of the tent, front to back, side to side. This plant is a mere 91 days from seed. Harvest expected in 16 days (11/23). Wow what a plant. She absolutely loves her Mars-Hydro Reflector 96.
420-magazine-mobile1209729230.jpg

We love your update. :thanks: :goodjob: Your ladies always love reflector 96

I agree whit sarah... just buyed mars pro 2 epistar 120 for my 2x2x5 and my girls love the light!! Fit perfect in the box and the light is producing minimal heating
420-magazine-mobile962974059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile941184094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846792453.jpg

Beautiful pictures:thanks:
How old are your present girls?

That's the old video Sara. Not for the contest. Just color corrected it with my pro video gear. I will use some parts of it as "flashback", but the video footage for the contest will all be brand new. Did some test shots today. Need to get my shoulder rig put together cause I don't want that handheld shaking feel.

Anyway - Do we send photo's to the same email or do we post them here? Took an artsy one I want to enter in the contest. Very dreamy feel. Fits the mystery strain I'm growing in there alongside with Train Wreck. 16 plants under 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80.

PS! I love those little lamps. Better light distribution than with one 320

I guess I should send you the photo in high resolution so you can actually use it for something

16_plants_under_4x_Mars_Pro_II_80-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom