Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

3000k seems to do the trick for me in the white room/tent. But not in the mylar. In the mylar I often need additional color correction in photoshop

:thanks: It will help picture contestants a lot

Have you tried setting a custom white balance with a reference image DeVille?

We should learn more from you about how to deal with picture.

Cheese auto day 48 of flower under a Mars hydro 300w
420-magazine-mobile195167411.jpg

:thanks: :goodjob:
Could you send a picture with light in?

Lol I didn't know it was a picture contest when I posted it lol but I guess I'm entered now lol. I do have a question Sara maybe you can help me with, what is the Mars cup and how do you enter. I seen were someone was saying that they was entering the Mars cup and I was just wondering about it.✌️

You can share your picture, grow journal here to enter Mars Cup.
This link shows you more details about it:Blog - Mars Hydro Cup 4 , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Few contestants take part in grow journal and video contest now, welcome to joining in.

Hello everyone, new member here. I have spent the last few months in research mode and I'm pretty much ready to start purchasing equipment to grow my own medicine to supplement my current supply and eventually supply all of my own needs.

For starters here is what I plan:

Grow space approx 10 sqft with 7' height
Soil grown
Manual watering with simple nutrients (ie: veg stage and then a bloom stage nutrient)
Good air flow, humidity and temp control in grow space with an in-line fan/filter
Initially this space will be both the veg then bloom space and I will add another 10sqft space for veg and starting
I plan on growing mostly strong Indicas and the first plant will be a Blueberry Kush
I plan on only having 1-4 plants in this space and will use lots of LST and a SCROG to maximize yield and bud development
I do have some grow experience from outdoor grows back in the day (I'm a 60's child)

My question is this. I had pretty much settled on a MARS II 900W for this space. On the week-end I found an excellent deal on the older (ie: full spectrum, no switches for veg/bloom) MARS 600W lights. I can get two of these for much cheaper than one MARS II 900w. Is there an advantage in using the newer lights with the veg/bloom switching from the plants perspective? Or is the switch more for saving energy in not using LEDS when not required.

Thanks in advance! Cheers

I think marsII900 will be better because it has longer lifespan and warranty than 600W. 600W is our old light, out of date. During veg stage, you can turn on growth switch, during bloom stage, turn on two switches, it will help you save more energy.

Do you need grow tent?

Hey, here comes a good news: we will upgrade Mars Hydro tents material, the new tents material will be the same as Gorilla, you will see the PAR+ when the light put in the upgraded tent:cheer:

Very nice, always good to see new upgraded products.

We updated products as customers' feedback, so customers suggestions are very important for our factory.

SmokeSara, thank you AND Mars Hydro for doing your part in being great sponsors on this wonderful website!
DSC_005658.JPG

Day 19 of flowering under 2 Mars Hydro 300W - Plant is 25-30".
Will be upgrading to Mars Cob for next grow!

Ooh she makes it official .

Seriously they just have great product representation here. Makes me happy that companies with honest intent exist.

Seriously they just have great product representation here. Makes me happy that companies with honest intent exist.
Mars Hydro is definitely a great company to deal with, no doubt about it . Sara is on the ball .

Cant wait to see that cob up and running Shorti

So far it's gonna be Mars Cob, 27x27x63 tent, coco & Dark Devil Autos ;) may add 1 or both 300w panels if I can manage temps to maximize production. Looking at starting it shortly after the first of the year. I definitely like the production people manage to get with Cobs. Seems perfect for hobby grows.

I think marsII900 will be better because it has longer lifespan and warranty than 600W. 600W is our old light, out of date. During veg stage, you can turn on growth switch, during bloom stage, turn on two switches, it will help you save more energy.

Do you need grow tent?
Damn smoke that means all my lights are outdated lol. I have 3 300w mars and a 1000w king led. I'm looking to upgrade and move the mars to my veg tent. Any recommendations? I'm in a 4x4x8 tent

SmokeSara, thank you AND Mars Hydro for doing your part in being great sponsors on this wonderful website!
DSC_005658.JPG

Day 19 of flowering under 2 Mars Hydro 300W - Plant is 25-30".
Will be upgrading to Mars Cob for next grow!

:thanks: :goodjob:
300W is our old light, you can grow with this light well, you are very good at it. If you use a better light, I can not imagine how well you can grow :high-five:

Could you send a picture with light in?

You can see true feedback from mars hydro users here, both bad and good feedback help us produce better light and tent:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom