Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just a couple of quick pics of my C-99. She is the first girl in my perpetual garden do flower 100% under the new EPI320. She has another week till chop. I am extremely happy with the performance of my new light. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171119_074735_resized.jpg
20171119_074746_resized.jpg
20171119_074757_resized.jpg
20171119_074810_resized.jpg

Like the big bud. Do you have a picture with visable light?

Perhaps some sort of liquid plastic or something? Ordered some special tape but fear it won't work

I've been fighting leaks in my new system since i built it. If its PVC grade plastic Oatey epoxy putty is the best I found thus far as it works even in the water itself so you don't have to drain. If you go the silicon route go for pool and hot tub silicone boss 802. There's plastic welder kits that can do the job but depend on a steady hand. Aquarium adhesive silicone was my worst performer of the lot but that was just my experience. Hopefully you're able to fix the leak without going through the list of crap i had to.

Lights are currently 6" from top of plant - with no problem at all :)
and yes I have a meter I can plug into my phone that also has a spectrometer. It measures PAR and PPF as well

I ordered flex tape. But it was shipped from Hong Kong. Won't see that in a while yet .

I'll just drive to the nearest building shop and buy myself some tec7. It should do the trick

Abs glue will basically soften plastic up a bit and weld that plastic back together. When working as a plumber we'd run into old pipes that would break and be leaking and be in place almost impossible to change without ripping apart hold house so a old fella told me about the abs glue trick.
What's the table made of?

That is a good question Dark. Can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I bought that tec7 thing now. Can be applied under water. Will give it a shot

Abs glue will basically soften plastic up a bit and weld that plastic back together. When working as a plumber we’d run into old pipes that would break and be leaking and be in place almost impossible to change without ripping apart hold house so a old fella told me about the abs glue trick.
What’s the table made of?

FWIW, they sell Flex-Tape in all the CVS pharmacies by me. :circle-of-love::peace:

Allright. That tec7 stuff was amazing. Worked really well.

Here you go Sara. Some pics under the lights. 4 plants, each 2 weeks apart. Back Rt is the C-99 at 7 weeks, back right is a Cookies Kush at 5 weeks, front rt is a Bubba's Gift at 3 weeks and front rt is a Blueberry Ghost OG at 1 week. All grown in a 3x3 Mars-Hydro tent with Doc's High Brix soil. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171120_164911_resized.jpg
20171120_164901_resized.jpg
20171120_164810_resized.jpg

:thanks: :goodjob: We will also share your pictures on Ins for pictures contest

3x3 multi strain under Epistar 160, had to super crop the Dark Devil top left it was growing into the light and leaves were cupping.
420-magazine-mobile1654276503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile953682606.jpg

They are having a great time with Mars lights :thanks:

Lights are currently 6" from top of plant - with no problem at all :)
and yes I have a meter I can plug into my phone that also has a spectrometer. It measures PAR and PPF as well

I thought we need revise the instruction about light. We write 12'--18' for flowering. As Mars growers's feedback, it can be nearer to help your plants grow better.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom