Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You have nailed most of the worlds problems right on the head Sara. There is very little BASIC knowledge of things everything is instant and easy. I go the other way and learn things starting with the basics. I WANT to make it difficult I have to use my mind, hands and one good eye to get my readings not dip the end of the meter in and glance at it. Of course I use a meter now but I am very confident if my batteries or the meter itself fails I can still get ACCURATE readings very easily.
Smart. I keep ruining my pH meters so I always have that color code thingy laying around as a backup

Smart. I keep ruining my pH meters so I always have that color code thingy laying around as a backup

Sounds good :thumb:
Deville, do you feel better recently?

Sounds good :thumb:
Deville, do you feel better recently?
Feeling a little better thanks for asking. Need to rest a bit more and I should be good as new. Now the plants are growing on autopilot for a while

Feeling a little better thanks for asking. Need to rest a bit more and I should be good as new. Now the plants are growing on autopilot for a while

Have a good rest, being healthy is the most important

We did not get too many beautiful pictures these days from contestants, some of them can take beautiful pictures of plants, but sometimes it is difficult to put lights in the picture

QQ_20171128080208.jpg

We did not get too many beautiful pictures these days from contestants, some of them can take beautiful pictures of plants, but sometimes it is difficult to put lights in the picture
I'll take some more photos of the 80's in the mars tent. It's almost harvest time

A few days ago I think I said something about my pruning job taking a couple of hours. Ha he said two days later and nowhere near finished. Thats all I got Sara my mars600 and my two mars300.
420-magazine-mobile2067728898.jpg

A few days ago I think I said something about my pruning job taking a couple of hours. Ha he said two days later and nowhere near finished. Thats all I got Sara my mars600 and my two mars300.
420-magazine-mobile2067728898.jpg

:thanks: Your plants are happy with Mars300 and 600:goodjob:
What is your tent size?

Back
Top Bottom