Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

They all look nice, bushy and healthy. The big buds is beautiful.
Could you share a picture with visable lights? I will forward it for Mars Cup 4 contest.
I took a couple pics this morning for the contest. They are Blueberry by Seedsman and they are at about 4-weeks into flower. Thanks Sara for the help.✌️
420-magazine-mobile1299851921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369802278.jpg

Light distance is about 12/13 inchs above the tops in this picture,Lowered to about 9/10 now for the finish:thumb:

Some growers keep a low distance of lights from plants in the beginning, not make sure if it is good for all growers. We are collecting feedback about it for our instruction.
Is it easy for you to control PH and temperature?

Right now she occupies roughly 4x4 feet but I change that as she grows thats why nothing looks “permanent” cause its not I have found it easier to adapt my space to my plant instead of having to adapt my plant to her space.

It is a good conclusion for growers to choose light coverage and tent size:goodjob:

Some growers keep a low distance of lights from plants in the beginning, not make sure if it is good for all growers. We are collecting feedback about it for our instruction.
Is it easy for you to control PH and temperature?

I start off quite high with the light because I'm growing in a small space...probably about 20/25 from the canopy once I flip and then gradually lower..I PH around 6.2/6.4 and temps are lights on- 25c-ish lights off -21c RH low 48% high 65% I also run a small dehumidifier to keep it down.....The picture you see is only 2 plants:thumb:

Here is an example, I ordered this cooktop that didnt work. I contacted the manufacturer who instructed me to cut the power cord close to the unit to render it unusable and provide them with photo evidence. They then sent me a new unit at which time I disassembled the unit, found the control panel plug was not properly inserted. I corrected that, re-installed the cord and now have two fully functional units for the price of one.
420-magazine-mobile1537141295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116190537.jpg

You are good at electrical activity:thumb:

As a footnote the power cord was reinstalled EXACTLY the same as the factory installation. You would never know it was repaired unless you knew the power cord is now four inches shorter.

You are right, sometimers suppliers sell repaired products as new products. But this cooktop manufacturer seems a good supplier, he sent you another one.

I took a couple pics this morning for the contest. They are Blueberry by Seedsman and they are at about 4-weeks into flower. Thanks Sara for the help.✌️
420-magazine-mobile1299851921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369802278.jpg

The two pictures are beautiful. When you can harvest them?

The two pictures are beautiful. When you can harvest them?
I will be harvesting them somewhere between the first to middle of January. I want to get the trics right, I will be going for around 50% amber. I want to get it as strong as I can lol.✌️

Right now she occupies roughly 4x4 feet but I change that as she grows thats why nothing looks "permanent" cause its not I have found it easier to adapt my space to my plant instead of having to adapt my plant to her space.

:goodjob: :thanks:

April 19 2017 four of my newly purchased feminized creen crack seeds. I had already gotten the 420 app, looked around and saw alot of people using mars led grow lights so I ordered my first mars300.
420-magazine-mobile348983545.jpg

420-magazine-mobile449311945.jpg

I was pruning one day and noticed I was throwing away more than just fan leaves, so I grabbed a little branch from the trash jammed it into a rockwool cube and stuck it in a little glass terrarium thing for a month or so till she rooted.

Seeds are not cheap, thanks to 420 mag and mars led lights, almost 8 months into growing indoors I have always had something growing under a mars light, learned a massive amount about growing, and have only used 4 seeds. I am trying to stretch that into an entire year.
420-magazine-mobile1733803153.jpg

Happy growing/learning/enjoying!!!

Lots to learn, let me save yall some heartache. I use a double tether on my lights anytime I am working around or with them, they are ALWAYS attached to the hanger. They are also very securely attached and I inspect this regularly. It wasn't a mars it was a four foot fixture I was using for supplemental lighting. A simple brush against it and down it came. Two of my four girls were split down the middle. MEDIC!!!! Wet a paper towel wrap it around the break and tape it up. I saved them. It was ugly.
420-magazine-mobile1676607683.jpg

The black stuff on the main stem is electrical tape.

Back
Top Bottom