Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:We will receive the second sample very soon.So you like the Reflector144 in Mars Pro II :goodjob: Later you can also connect more lights together :cheer:
Yeah,the only things we did for the Mars Pro II Epistar80 is the size and add docking-function.So it will be as good as your Mars Pro II Epistar320
I can't wait to see the reflector 144 in the mars pro.id buy it right away without testing with good warranty of course

@Darkscotia Do you want to join in The Third Mars-hydro Cup? You got nice pics,i showed it to my colleague,they like it as well.:welcome:
And do you have any ideas on how should we to do it this time?:cheer:
cup33.jpg

:circle-of-love:Following is the schematic diagram of the docking-function of Mars Pro II Epistar80.How do you think about it?
You can connect 2pcs together into a Mars Pro II Epistar160,you can connect 4pcs together into a Mars Pro II Epistar320...:bravo:
pro80-4.jpg

I'd probably enter the contest what are the rules for it.my current grow is just about ready to be cut down within next few weeks.no real advise on how it should be done sorry.
@Darkscotia Do you want to join in The Third Mars-hydro Cup? You got nice pics,i showed it to my colleague,they like it as well.:welcome:
And do you have any ideas on how should we to do it this time?:cheer:
cup33.jpg

:circle-of-love:Following is the schematic diagram of the docking-function of Mars Pro II Epistar80.How do you think about it?
You can connect 2pcs together into a Mars Pro II Epistar160,you can connect 4pcs together into a Mars Pro II Epistar320...:bravo:
pro80-4.jpg

This is great, I love this idea! Hope the price on them is affordable.
:goodjob::thumb::bravo:

It's our official website,then you will get 6 month warranty :bravo: If you need to know anything more,please feel free to let me know.:welcome:
I got it from the mars hydro USA site.

:circle-of-love:Morning Spart,no it's not like the daisy chaining.They just docking with other without electrical connection.:high-five:
How are these connecting won't we run into the same issues as daisy chaining them together....

Then Mars Pro80 maybe a good choice for you?:volcano-smiley:
My area is to small to even think of entering contest I'm more of a personal grower and I don't need a pro320

It's no problem that you are ready to cut this run,the contest not start yet.:cheer:We didn't make the rules yet,we would like to know how you guys want we do it this time.:welcome:and the award will be a Mars Pro II light.:cheer::cheer:
The First Mars-hydro Cup was taking video,The second Mars-hydro Cup was taking pictures,The Third Mars-hydro Cup...
If you have any ideas or opinions later,please let me know.:welcome:
I'd probably enter the contest what are the rules for it.my current grow is just about ready to be cut down within next few weeks.no real advise on how it should be done sorry.

:bravo:Looking great there.So you may harvest it around Christmas? It will be a great Christmas gift to you,right?:cheer::cheer:
Your new grow in Jan will have more plants,right?:high-five:
420-magazine-mobile1348795029.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143165785.jpg

The 144x5 is up and running. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming contest ideas...new grow starting in Jan

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah,we think it will be easier for grower to install it in their grow tent,you can link them together,also can seperate them as multiple lights;you can adjust them into rectangle or square coverage as you needed.:bravo:
The price will publish around Jan,it will not be expensive.:high-five:
This is great, I love this idea! Hope the price on them is affordable.
:goodjob::thumb::bravo:

:party: The Third Mars-hydro Cup
How about:A share the pictures of your growing from seedling to harvest,or B write a grow journal? Who got the most Likes win:high-five:
The award will be a Mars Pro II lights.:cheer:
cup33.jpg

Hey!
So about a month ago, I was on as a user named Sanjun. For some reason my account was blocked. I came on and asked how I would go putting a Mars 192 Reflector + a Mars 2 400w in a 120x90x180 tent.
Was told it was fine.
It fried my plants, the light was too INTENSE for the small space and they were hanging 90cm from top of canopy. I had temps down to 26 degrees with lights on, ventilation, everything! Very bad advice given :(

Have emailed Mars, No Reply :-/

The Reflector 192 is causing all sorts of issues. I used to use my 2 mars 2 400w in the same space with no problem.
Changed to this 192 reflector, the spectrum has so much more blue in it, you can barley see the difference when you put on the bloom switch.
Side by side with the mars 400's, the 400's have alot more red.

1st grow with the reflector and everything went Hermie.
2nd grow and all the buds are fluffy and are 4 weeks overdue harvest date and still have at least another 2 or 3 weeks to go!

Why is the reflector so blue compared to the 400's? This is not a good situation and has left me with no meds for christmas :(

420-1.png

The Black Friday Sale ended.Our shipping department arranged to send out the orders,you guys may receive it within these days.Our shipping department also sent you the tracking NO by email,if you didn't receive the email or have problem with tracking your orders,please contact us as soon as possible.We will try our best to help you.
As the delivery company are very busy these days,they may damage some goods during delivering.So when you receive the package, please check careful if your it is fine.

I'm sorry to hear that your last account"Sanjun" was blocked by the 420admin.:Namaste:
May i know what happened to your plants?Do you have pictures of the plants? You mean your plants got light burn or other problem?:Namaste:May i also know your ph level and the RH?
The Reflector192 draw power is around 410w,the Mars II 400 draw power is around 177w,you used them in a 120x90x180cm tent,so it's about 49w/sq.:high-five:As long as your exhaust system works well,the temperature under control,it will not be a big problem.Your temperature is around 26C,haning distance is 90cm,this will not be a big problem.:Namaste:
The Reflector series and the Mars II series red&blue spectrum ratio is the same,would you please send me the pics of your Reflector192?
Hey!
So about a month ago, I was on as a user named Sanjun. For some reason my account was blocked. I came on and asked how I would go putting a Mars 192 Reflector + a Mars 2 400w in a 120x90x180 tent.
Was told it was fine.
It fried my plants, the light was too INTENSE for the small space and they were hanging 90cm from top of canopy. I had temps down to 26 degrees with lights on, ventilation, everything! Very bad advice given :(

Have emailed Mars, No Reply :-/

The Reflector 192 is causing all sorts of issues. I used to use my 2 mars 2 400w in the same space with no problem.
Changed to this 192 reflector, the spectrum has so much more blue in it, you can barley see the difference when you put on the bloom switch.
Side by side with the mars 400's, the 400's have alot more red.

1st grow with the reflector and everything went Hermie.
2nd grow and all the buds are fluffy and are 4 weeks overdue harvest date and still have at least another 2 or 3 weeks to go!

Why is the reflector so blue compared to the 400's? This is not a good situation and has left me with no meds for christmas :(

Back
Top Bottom