Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Your hanging distance about 30mm maybe too close?:high-five:
The fluffy buds hanging distance was around 30mm during flower

Jimdogggy

Who else has a Reflector 192 x 5w? Do you think there is too much blue spectrum? Are your flowers fluffy and not dense and taking too long to finish?
Am growing OO Seeds Caramel Kush Clones. Mother is only 6 months old and has not had and problems since getting the 192. Caramel kush is ment to finish in 45 days! im on day 92 and there are no signs of finishing soon :-/
45 days for a kush seems very short

Autoflower420

He ment 30cm...
45 days is really short quickest ive ever had was 8 weeks.

Fluffy buds could be strain related or nutrient as well.

Hermis well quick question what nutes were you feeding and were preparing them in advance if in advance did you have an oxygen stone in the water, and light leaks, where did you get the seeds(bag seeds) ???

Sorry if this doesn't make sense its hard to type on my phone after wake and bake :)

:volcano-smiley:My bad,maybe because of the cold weather....haha:volcano-smiley:
45 days ,the buds may still growing....
I also read that this issue related to genetic of the seeds,even the seeds from the same plant will get totally different results.:thanks:
He ment 30cm...
45 days is really short quickest ive ever had was 8 weeks.

Fluffy buds could be strain related or nutrient as well.

Hermis well quick question what nutes were you feeding and were preparing them in advance if in advance did you have an oxygen stone in the water, and light leaks, where did you get the seeds(bag seeds) ???

Sorry if this doesn't make sense its hard to type on my phone after wake and bake :)

oh and I said about the hermis and leaving the water sitting is because it happened to me I left the nutrients sit out for two days mixed with no bubbler and 2 of my plants went hermi the next day. It's like feeding them stagnant swamp water....

Cannabis is very sensitive plant,sometimes just a little small change will affect it,it will turn into a totally different way.
More senstive than women...haha:volcano-smiley:
No bubbler and without nutrients sit....then change into hermi...they are too sensitive...:high-five:
oh and I said about the hermis and leaving the water sitting is because it happened to me I left the nutrients sit out for two days mixed with no bubbler and 2 of my plants went hermi the next day. It's like feeding them stagnant swamp water....

:cheer:who wanna join in The Third Mars-hydro Cup?:welcome:
cup33.jpg

Mars Pro II Epistar 80,with the docking-ability(no electric connection like the daisy chain),you can adjust the light as you needed.This is an great idea,right?:high-five:Would you like to buy one?:cheer:
pro80.jpg

pro80-4.jpg

Hi Bladedoctor,i confirmed with my colleague,you bought a Mars 300 which you bought Dec 2015,my colleague replied you email that we can repair for you,you just need to send your light to our repair center,and we will cover the charge for repair fee and send it back to you.But you refused to cover the charge to send it to our repair center,you asked my colleague send the replacement parts to you instead.:high-five:
As you mentioned that the electrician guy which you found never changed leds before,so my colleague sent you the vidoe to show you how to change.But you said he also need to be paied while he was learning.
We are trying our best to help,but we must follow our warranty policy strictly.My colleague paid you $50USD from her own pocket,my colleague are really trying her best to help you.We are sorry for the inconvenience.

kent.

Sorry for that.

I saw that you are not satisfied with our warranty in your last mail, I am really sorry for that, we will ship the leds for you for free and will pay you the fix fee too , we just think it's more convenient.You don't need to wait for one month and also needn't to pay shipping fee so much.
Our canada guest told us it's more convenient and cheap to find electrician change leds, so I put forward to this solution.Of course, we respect your choice.We don't want you to not happy with our service.

According to the tent(40*40) and light(mars2 700) you provide, there is no problems about their matches. Have you ever have such raspberry and blueberry plant, they never bloom before during several month??have you ever checked that is there any problems about the light, all leds are light ,right? If do,Kent, maybe you can ask more professional one of the forum about your planting.Because there are many factors to lead the them from growing including soil,climate,watering management,fertilization and so on....

Hi, Kent, as for your last question, sorry it has been a long time, and I am unable to send you the adjustable hangers for free. Or I will pay this, I am just a worker struggle for life.Hope you can understand me. Next time Pls contact the seller immediately once you found there is something missing of your package.

Best Regards

Mars hydro, I have all your emails and now lies. You do not folllow your warranty period! I have not purchased a 300 either, reflector series 192 and mars ii which is the one that broke and what was it 38 leds crap out at once? I thought this couldnt happen. Boss lights more powerful, cheaper and better made and. Look after warranty ... Can't argue that. Simple... Look. After your customer, make better product have long term sales. Lie to your customer in North America and we all talk

Back
Top Bottom