Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

She is already frosty,still can change gender?:Namaste:
Got any photos without filter or led light? Looks like it could be a male pollen sack which means either a male has been near her or she is getting ready to hermie :/

Jimdogggy

I'm sorry to hear that you have to move it out.But maybe your other plants didn't affected by him yet.:Namaste:
Tanks, no i dont have pictures with real light! But i been searching for buds with "banana things" i can see its male pollen sacs, so your right ;) and i'll have to remove the plant tonight when the light turn on again! Im not that lucky with my first grow! Maybe it's bad seeds.:cheesygrinsmiley: And i can trace the "banana thing" back to 18 nov on my photos. So maybe the rest of my plant is pollinated:thedoubletake:

We will stop producing MarsII 700 because from our sales data,we found out that growers didn't need this size too much.And we have better LED compare to Mars II.:high-five:
Mars Pro II series will have more size,and we just got the sample of Mars Pro II Epsitar80,the price will not be expensive,but with much more better built-up.:bravo:
We are alway trying to upgrade our products.:Namaste:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
We have return and warranty policy,if anything happen,we will follow our policy strictly.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Hey Spart, strange for sure, no power is and was always fine, i think it was a bad QC or possibly design Mars ii 700 which I see they are discontinuing in Jan ... More shadows in their shaddy business practices. At the very least, my electrician can buy diodes and we can build a proper design using their box, not my inital plan, but good enough for a back up

So when the female cannabis in late flowering stage,she still can change to male easily?:high-five: But she already frosty,so still can harvest some:Namaste:
Sorry Hyper, but how close is she to harvest and is she the only girl in your tent? She's still smokable if she's just now putting on balls. I'd find some way to get her rent money she owed me :winkyface:

Yes,if whole group went out,we will exchange the driver to make sure if it's the driver problem.:thanks:
I dunno man I've got the 400w model and its been fine the entire time. Normally if a whole block goes out its either a power supply or just two many diodes went out on the section. I really don't see otherwise how that many light went out at once. Either way it shouldn't of been a hundred to fix. Did you buy the light direct from them or through ebay??

In this case send to our repair center will be better.:Namaste:
If i'm not mistake the 700w has 4 "power supplies" each controling about the number of diodes you said went out. If i was me i would of repaired the obviously out diodes. Plugged it all back together and checked again if still not turning on swap the power supply.

:Namaste:Only one week left ,she still can change...cannabis is one of the most senstive plants...sometimes even hard to know why she did that,right?:high-five:
She was close to finish approx 1week You bet she will pay rent money 1/2 as oil and rest -is rent

Sendt fra min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

SmokeSara and everyone else here.
For those of you who remember about 2 months ago the issues I had with my new 8x8x7 Mars tent I wanted to stop back in and update all of you.
Over the time that has lapsed since we were all furiously talking about it here I wanted to clear a few things up with all of you. The biggest thing is that Sara has worked with me from then all the way to now and the problem I had has been taken care of even more so than I could have asked.
While Sara works for Mars so sometimes some of the things/responses that came from Mars frustrated me with things that didn't have relevance during our discussion or problem, Sara worked her tail off and took care of the situation. I am more than satisfied with the outcome and I wanted to say that I appreciate you Sara. You did a great job. Sometimes the mark of some of the best employees are those who are willing to have small spats with the company they work for to be sure the customer at the end is taken care of. Many just fall inline which leaves the consumer shit outta luck. Not you Sara! My faith in you and your company is 100%.

Thanks again
Satisfied customer

We had Trade-in Project,but not too many people interested in it at that moment,and only few people asked about the second-hand-LED,so we ended that project.:high-five:
Through Mars, the reflector has been good, i have since boxed it up as the new lights are way more powerful. I actually tried to trade in the bad light for an upgrade and pay the diffrrence but it wasn't an option. Yes, it was weird, i will be learning how to do myself as its always good to understand and play with options

:high-five::volcano-smiley:
:laughtwo::thumb:

You know I'm a oldtimer as far as smoking is concerned. When I was a teen getting sensi was a treat but now days I'd still hurt a stash that had seeds in it.

That is our Chinese egineer,he can not speak English.:Namaste:
We will add subtitle to our vidoe soon.We are sorry for the inconvenience.:high-five:
The video didnt have voice so thanks to youtube he found a video from a different supplier which showed how to identify what side is negative on the diode etc. he is a professional but here in alberta, electricians are around 120/ hour, he took 2 hours to change all the parts out at 50 / hour. I believe 38 diodes in all

:circle-of-love:Hi fanleaf,thanks for your support.We will always try our best to help our customers.:thanks:
SmokeSara and everyone else here.
For those of you who remember about 2 months ago the issues I had with my new 8x8x7 Mars tent I wanted to stop back in and update all of you.
Over the time that has lapsed since we were all furiously talking about it here I wanted to clear a few things up with all of you. The biggest thing is that Sara has worked with me from then all the way to now and the problem I had has been taken care of even more so than I could have asked.
While Sara works for Mars so sometimes some of the things/responses that came from Mars frustrated me with things that didn't have relevance during our discussion or problem, Sara worked her tail off and took care of the situation. I am more than satisfied with the outcome and I wanted to say that I appreciate you Sara. You did a great job. Sometimes the mark of some of the best employees are those who are willing to have small spats with the company they work for to be sure the customer at the end is taken care of. Many just fall inline which leaves the consumer shit outta luck. Not you Sara! My faith in you and your company is 100%.

Thanks again
Satisfied customer

We had Trade-in Project,but not too many people interested in it at that moment,and only few people asked about the second-hand-LED,so we ended that project.:high-five:

I agree Sara does an amazing job, i believe it was she I originally purchased and yes I am in agreement unless you get one if the good ones you may not get what you had hoped. Zoe , in my case did the best she was capable. Personally it is clear that Mars could maybe have advised how much time is normal to switch out, as opposed to saying they would pay for the fix and then afterwards only pay for some of the fix. For myself to ask about a trade in to the new Better led is another way I tried to stay with Mars products and i agree with sara, the mars II is not a good product and it is clear why the Mars Pro series came out. I would gave been interested to switch out the main board if possible. This whole situation is proof Mars has much room for improvement, they do however have potential and I am hopeful. It is a scary thought however, is the whole success of the company on the back of Sara ? I sure hope you never leave Sara, as my complaint is to advise other buyers of the faults and also hopes you can improve your service. It looks though you are more interested to find a way to think you are in the right...than understand how you can become something better.

Hi Bladedoctor,if we didn't closed our Trade-in project,we can trade for you,but as long as it ends,we are not allow to do that.:high-five:
We are always trying to provide better products to our customer.We develop better lights,not because the old one is bad,just we can provide better tech.And we will not stop doing that.:bravo:
We are trying to offter better service as well,we make more clear about our return and warranty policy.:high-five:
If any customer not satisfied with our product after they receive it,they can apply Refund.Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
If anything happen to their lights,we will hornor our warranty.Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
I agree Sara does an amazing job, i believe it was she I originally purchased and yes I am in agreement unless you get one if the good ones you may not get what you had hoped. Zoe , in my case did the best she was capable. Personally it is clear that Mars could maybe have advised how much time is normal to switch out, as opposed to saying they would pay for the fix and then afterwards only pay for some of the fix. For myself to ask about a trade in to the new Better led is another way I tried to stay with Mars products and i agree with sara, the mars II is not a good product and it is clear why the Mars Pro series came out. I would gave been interested to switch out the main board if possible. This whole situation is proof Mars has much room for improvement, they do however have potential and I am hopeful. It is a scary thought however, is the whole success of the company on the back of Sara ? I sure hope you never leave Sara, as my complaint is to advise other buyers of the faults and also hopes you can improve your service. It looks though you are more interested to find a way to think you are in the right...than understand how you can become something better.

:circle-of-love:Newest international stock information:
USA warehouse: Grow tent120x60x150cm and Grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock.The next shipment will arrive very soon.
Uk warehouse: Reflector192 have 10pcs stock left.
EU warehouse: Reflector48 have 6pcs stock left,Reflector192 have 1 pcs left.
Canada warehoue:Reflector48 have 3 pcs left,Reflector96 have 9pcs left.Grow tent 120x60x150cm,Grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock,the next shipment will arrive the end of this month.
Mars Pro II CREE128 have 2pcs stock left,Mars Pro II Cree256 have 1 pcs stock left.
12_06_stock.png

420-1.png

Recently we heard some customers DIY our LED lights,which we do not suggest.If there are anything happen to your light,you can contact with us,it will be covered under the warranty policy,we will try our best to help you.
But if you DIY with our lights,anything happen,you will take responsibility all by yourself,and it's not safe to use.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom