Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

kent.

Sorry for that.

I saw that you are not satisfied with our warranty in your last mail, I am really sorry for that, we will ship the leds for you for free and will pay you the fix fee too , we just think it's more convenient.You don't need to wait for one month and also needn't to pay shipping fee so much.
Our canada guest told us it's more convenient and cheap to find electrician change leds, so I put forward to this solution.Of course, we respect your choice.We don't want you to not happy with our service.

According to the tent(40*40) and light(mars2 700) you provide, there is no problems about their matches. Have you ever have such raspberry and blueberry plant, they never bloom before during several month??have you ever checked that is there any problems about the light, all leds are light ,right? If do,Kent, maybe you can ask more professional one of the forum about your planting.Because there are many factors to lead the them from growing including soil,climate,watering management,fertilization and so on....

Hi, Kent, as for your last question, sorry it has been a long time, and I am unable to send you the adjustable hangers for free. Or I will pay this, I am just a worker struggle for life.Hope you can understand me. Next time Pls contact the seller immediately once you found there is something missing of your package.

Best Regards

Mars hydro, I have all your emails and now lies. You do not folllow your warranty period! I have not purchased a 300 either, reflector series 192 and mars ii which is the one that broke and what was it 38 leds crap out at once? I thought this couldnt happen. Boss lights more powerful, cheaper and better made and. Look after warranty ... Can't argue that. Simple... Look. After your customer, make better product have long term sales. Lie to your customer in North America and we all talk

Another email of proof;

Hi, kent. I put forward other solution to this problems.
We will sent all the leds to your home, and you can find a local electrician to help you fix the light , and we pay the fix pay.because it's also very trouble if you send back t9o repaire center and it needs to wair for a month.Can you accept this advice?
Looking foprward to your reply
Best Regards

I wanted to send back to your repair center, you should not lie Mars Hydro.

ALSO as my last email on this topic, IF you are charging your employees out of their OWN PAY for not making a quality light, I WILL NEVER support your product again.

I suggest you prove to us readers that your employee ZOE has not been affected by your bad business or maybe we all STOP supporting your company.

Maybe you should gave spent the promised extra 50.00 dollars , its not about money.. All principle.

Sorry to all readers about the rant, i will not speak on this anymore unless Mars tries to lie more about this transaction

Hello Can anyone tell what these yellow things are? First i was thinking it was new Growth on the buds, but now i'm not so sure!
20161204_080719.jpg

Do we have any official rules for the Mars cup? I'd like to enter my blueberry. It's should be done by x mas.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars hydro, I have all your emails and now lies. You do not folllow your warranty period! I have not purchased a 300 either, reflector series 192 and mars ii which is the one that broke and what was it 38 leds crap out at once? I thought this couldnt happen. Boss lights more powerful, cheaper and better made and. Look after warranty ... Can't argue that. Simple... Look. After your customer, make better product have long term sales. Lie to your customer in North America and we all talk
Did the diodes all go out at once and in a single section of the light?? I think maybe your repair guy screwed you charging lots of cash for a shit load of diodes when it was a power supply..... Sounds fishy to me

Got any photos without filter or led light? Looks like it could be a male pollen sack which means either a male has been near her or she is getting ready to hermie :/

Jimdogggy
Tanks, no i dont have pictures with real light! But i been searching for buds with "banana things" i can see its male pollen sacs, so your right ;) and i'll have to remove the plant tonight when the light turn on again! Im not that lucky with my first grow! Maybe it's bad seeds.:cheesygrinsmiley: And i can trace the "banana thing" back to 18 nov on my photos. So maybe the rest of my plant is pollinated:thedoubletake:

Hey Spart, strange for sure, no power is and was always fine, i think it was a bad QC or possibly design Mars ii 700 which I see they are discontinuing in Jan ... More shadows in their shaddy business practices. At the very least, my electrician can buy diodes and we can build a proper design using their box, not my inital plan, but good enough for a back up

Tanks, no i dont have pictures with real light! But i been searching for buds with "banana things" i can see its male pollen sacs, so your right ;) and i'll have to remove the plant tonight when the light turn on again! Im not that lucky with my first grow! Maybe it's bad seeds.:cheesygrinsmiley: And i can trace the "banana thing" back to 18 nov on my photos. So maybe the rest of my plant is pollinated:thedoubletake:

Sorry Hyper, but how close is she to harvest and is she the only girl in your tent? She's still smokable if she's just now putting on balls. I'd find some way to get her rent money she owed me :winkyface:

Hey Spart, strange for sure, no power is and was always fine, i think it was a bad QC or possibly design Mars ii 700 which I see they are discontinuing in Jan ... More shadows in their shaddy business practices. At the very least, my electrician can buy diodes and we can build a proper design using their box, not my inital plan, but good enough for a back up
I dunno man I've got the 400w model and its been fine the entire time. Normally if a whole block goes out its either a power supply or just two many diodes went out on the section. I really don't see otherwise how that many light went out at once. Either way it shouldn't of been a hundred to fix. Did you buy the light direct from them or through ebay??

If i'm not mistake the 700w has 4 "power supplies" each controling about the number of diodes you said went out. If i was me i would of repaired the obviously out diodes. Plugged it all back together and checked again if still not turning on swap the power supply.

Sorry Hyper, but how close is she to harvest and is she the only girl in your tent? She's still smokable if she's just now putting on balls. I'd find some way to get her rent money she owed me :winkyface:

She was close to finish approx 1week You bet she will pay rent money 1/2 as oil and rest -is rent

Sendt fra min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She was close to finish approx 1week You bet she will pay rent money 1/2 as oil and rest -is rent
:laughtwo::thumb:

You know I'm a oldtimer as far as smoking is concerned. When I was a teen getting sensi was a treat but now days I'd still hurt a stash that had seeds in it.

Through Mars, the reflector has been good, i have since boxed it up as the new lights are way more powerful. I actually tried to trade in the bad light for an upgrade and pay the diffrrence but it wasn't an option. Yes, it was weird, i will be learning how to do myself as its always good to understand and play with options

The video didnt have voice so thanks to youtube he found a video from a different supplier which showed how to identify what side is negative on the diode etc. he is a professional but here in alberta, electricians are around 120/ hour, he took 2 hours to change all the parts out at 50 / hour. I believe 38 diodes in all

hi Bladedoctor,my mistake,it's Reflector.As you bought your light more than three month,even our official website warranty need you pay the shipping fee to our repair center.:high-five:
Following is the email which my colleauge Zoe sent and receive form you:(we should not post the emails here,but as my colleague explain to you by email,and i also tried to help you) We are sorry for the inconvenience.
1153.png

22448.jpg

349.png

427.png

517.png

Hope you would understand.
kent.

Sorry for that.

I saw that you are not satisfied with our warranty in your last mail, I am really sorry for that, we will ship the leds for you for free and will pay you the fix fee too , we just think it's more convenient.You don't need to wait for one month and also needn't to pay shipping fee so much.
Our canada guest told us it's more convenient and cheap to find electrician change leds, so I put forward to this solution.Of course, we respect your choice.We don't want you to not happy with our service.

According to the tent(40*40) and light(mars2 700) you provide, there is no problems about their matches. Have you ever have such raspberry and blueberry plant, they never bloom before during several month??have you ever checked that is there any problems about the light, all leds are light ,right? If do,Kent, maybe you can ask more professional one of the forum about your planting.Because there are many factors to lead the them from growing including soil,climate,watering management,fertilization and so on....

Hi, Kent, as for your last question, sorry it has been a long time, and I am unable to send you the adjustable hangers for free. Or I will pay this, I am just a worker struggle for life.Hope you can understand me. Next time Pls contact the seller immediately once you found there is something missing of your package.

Best Regards

Another email of proof;

Hi, kent. I put forward other solution to this problems.
We will sent all the leds to your home, and you can find a local electrician to help you fix the light , and we pay the fix pay.because it's also very trouble if you send back t9o repaire center and it needs to wair for a month.Can you accept this advice?
Looking foprward to your reply
Best Regards

I wanted to send back to your repair center, you should not lie Mars Hydro.

ALSO as my last email on this topic, IF you are charging your employees out of their OWN PAY for not making a quality light, I WILL NEVER support your product again.

I suggest you prove to us readers that your employee ZOE has not been affected by your bad business or maybe we all STOP supporting your company.

Maybe you should gave spent the promised extra 50.00 dollars , its not about money.. All principle.

Sorry to all readers about the rant, i will not speak on this anymore unless Mars tries to lie more about this transaction

Maybe you can take a pic without the LED lights on,we can see more clear about it.:high-five:
Hello Can anyone tell what these yellow things are? First i was thinking it was new Growth on the buds, but now i'm not so sure!
20161204_080719.jpg

We are gathering ideas now,no official rules yet.:high-five:
You may start a new run to join it.Do you have any ideas about the MARS CUP?:welcome:
Do we have any official rules for the Mars cup? I'd like to enter my blueberry. It's should be done by x mas.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

He said the guy he found whom never changed leds before,so we showed him the video.:Namaste:
Did the diodes all go out at once and in a single section of the light?? I think maybe your repair guy screwed you charging lots of cash for a shit load of diodes when it was a power supply..... Sounds fishy to me

Back
Top Bottom