Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I c,will the purple color taste different from the none color buds?
No there are also high yielding purple strains but I want to train and mainline/flux these a bit

420-1.png

When you install your grow tent,please install those framework support first,then put the fabric on the framework support gentlely.Do not push the fabric or the framework support too strong,otherwise will break the fabric.:Namaste:

:thanks:Got it.So i can not be sure which taste or smells i will get from my plant,till they grow up.:high-five:
Well again smell and taste are completely strain related one purple strain could taste 100% different than the next

:circle-of-love:One of my friend who want to grow purple buds,which seeds he should get?:Namaste:

Anything with purple in the name is almost a guarantee. Grand daddy purp. Purple erkle. Purple haze.
But you can get most indica dominant plants to purple if you swing the temps low at night during late flower.

I've read somewhere before. That DJ short. The guy who made the original blueberry. Said to try an 11 on 13 off light schedule to get the most pheno typical expressions. He claims it mimics the sun in the tropics more closely.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah brother man I've heard the same thing from some professional growers here and a few cannabis clubs. They all swear by it I was actually gonna use it on my current run not sure it'll help with color.... why not giver a go :)

:goodjob:So if i choose the purple seeds,i must make sure the temperature is lower at night,or it may not be so purple as it supposed to be?But will the low temperature slow the grow of the plant?:Namaste:
Anything with purple in the name is almost a guarantee. Grand daddy purp. Purple erkle. Purple haze.
But you can get most indica dominant plants to purple if you swing the temps low at night during late flower.

Outdoor grow is hard to take the temperature under control,maybe this is one of the reason?:Namaste:
I've done a purple haze #1 from postronic didn't turn purple at all outdoors as well. :p

So you prefer indoor grow or outdoor grow?:high-five:
That's disappointing to hear. Normally the outdoor stuff gets the most pheno typical expressions.

Every seed is unique,even they from the same mother plant,right? :high-five:Congratulations again to your great yield.:bravo: Your buds pay you back of your work.:cheer:
Yeah again tho it's all about the phenotype it can change seed to seed. I still got 350gr from her well worth the $20 for the one seed :p

:circle-of-love:Plants prefer tropical season more,me too.haha:volcano-smiley: So you also like the buds with deep color more than the "none" color buds?:high-five:
I've read somewhere before. That DJ short. The guy who made the original blueberry. Said to try an 11 on 13 off light schedule to get the most pheno typical expressions. He claims it mimics the sun in the tropics more closely.

After you try it,we will know it.:goodjob:Looking forward to your new schedule.:cheer:
Yeah brother man I've heard the same thing from some professional growers here and a few cannabis clubs. They all swear by it I was actually gonna use it on my current run not sure it'll help with color.... why not giver a go :)

:welcome:Hi Blazekingg,they got strong stems.:goodjob:You can top them very soon,right?:cheer:more branches...:volcano-smiley:
420-magazine-mobile1638301182.jpg

Some of my girls growing under the old mars 300 watt

Back
Top Bottom