Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If there is a place have cannabis snow ..... :volcano-smiley:
3W1GAW_E_MGK_L_WE_S4.png

So the 144x5 will be arriving tomorrow, so from ordering the light to arrival it will be a total of 6 days... That's def not bad in my opinion. U.S. shipping. It works out well because I ordered a 2nd 2x4 tent that is also arriving tomorrow. The light will be hung over my LSD for the next 2 weeks to allow her to finish solo, as well as giving a second light to my Blue Dream that has completely out grown itself. I'm looking forward to seeing what the 144x5 can do head to head against the 2 lights I currently have. Thanks again for the Black Friday discount, and the speedy service so far.
The LSD going under the 144x5
41504.JPG

16776.JPG

and the Blue Dream
31953.JPG
22443.JPG

Take it easy, happy growing.

:circle-of-love:hi OH58Dguy,may i know from which website you placed the order? I can check for you if you need.:high-five:
Your plant is so tall:bravo:
So the 144x5 will be arriving tomorrow, so from ordering the light to arrival it will be a total of 6 days... That's def not bad in my opinion. U.S. shipping. It works out well because I ordered a 2nd 2x4 tent that is also arriving tomorrow. The light will be hung over my LSD for the next 2 weeks to allow her to finish solo, as well as giving a second light to my Blue Dream that has completely out grown itself. I'm looking forward to seeing what the 144x5 can do head to head against the 2 lights I currently have. Thanks again for the Black Friday discount, and the speedy service so far.
The LSD going under the 144x5
41504.JPG

16776.JPG

and the Blue Dream
31953.JPG
22443.JPG

Take it easy, happy growing.

:party:《The Third Mars-hydro Cup》 is coming soon.If you missed the First/Second Mars-hydro Cup,this is your chance. :cheer:
We would like to know how you guys opinions on how we do it this time.Any ideas?:welcome:Please feel free to let us know here.:bravo:
cup33.jpg

:circle-of-love:The Black Friday Sale ended.Our shipping department arranged to send out the orders,you guys may receive it within these days.Our shipping department also sent you the tracking NO by email,if you didn't receive the email or have problem with tracking your orders,please contact us as soon as possible.We will try our best to help you.:high-five:
As the delivery company are very busy these days,they may damage some goods during delivering.So when you receive the package, please check careful if your it is fine.:Namaste:

《The Third Mars-hydro Cup》:welcome:
:party:《The Third Mars-hydro Cup》 is coming soon.If you missed the First/Second Mars-hydro Cup,this is your chance. :cheer:
We would like to know how you guys opinions on how we do it this time.Any ideas?:welcome:Please feel free to let us know here.:bravo:
cup33.jpg

:cheer:I was also excited when the first time i see it...we got this sample from our factory yesterday,they are still not finish testing.Soon we will have the report for :draw power,PAR value...
The Mars Pro II Epistar80 with docking function,you can link more lights together based on our growing space.
Later i will show more details about it.:cheer:
The pro80 looks nice enough can't wait to see the actual par readings from it.

:goodjob:May i know from which website you bought your light? If you still not registered on our official website yet,you can do it now,from which you will get 6month warranty for your light.:high-five:

Anyone want to join the The Third Mars-Hydro Cup? @Spart how about you?
cup33.jpg

I can't wait to see the reflector 144 in the mars pro.id buy it right away without testing with good warranty of course
:cheer:I was also excited when the first time i see it...we got this sample from our factory yesterday,they are still not finish testing.Soon we will have the report for :draw power,PAR value...
The Mars Pro II Epistar80 with docking function,you can link more lights together based on our growing space.
Later i will show more details about it.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom