Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for your hlep.:thanks:
I think he want to grow auto,most you guys like grow auto,right?:high-five:
Will the different spectrum affect the color of the plants? I know it would not...but i still want to confirm with you,cos last time your purple girls really amazing.:cheer:
auto or photo??
for autos pick from the red family by sweet seeds
for photos there is lots to choose from as well

No the spectrum will not effect color. Tell him/her to have a look on the sweet seeds website under autoflowers they are not temp dependent either so a constant temp will get the best results like normal. we all grow our own thing some do autos for there ease and other prefer the photo fems for the longer veg time and training methods. I'm doing a mix of both this time.

:goodjob:So this time you also grow purple buds?:cheer:
Thanks for your help.:thanks:
No the spectrum will not effect color. Tell him/her to have a look on the sweet seeds website under autoflowers they are not temp dependent either so a constant temp will get the best results like normal. we all grow our own thing some do autos for there ease and other prefer the photo fems for the longer veg time and training methods. I'm doing a mix of both this time.

Thanks for your hlep.:thanks:
I think he want to grow auto,most you guys like grow auto,right?:high-five:
Will the different spectrum affect the color of the plants? I know it would not...but i still want to confirm with you,cos last time your purple girls really amazing.:cheer:

It's a genetics thing, some are more prone to being purple but you could take 3 seeds from same strain and not all of them will show purple necessarily. I have read that cooler (50's F) during night (light off time) during Flower can cause them to show it more often if it is a strain that has genetics for it, but no idea if that true or not (as my grow it got cold at night as my boxes in my shed outside and the one plant of two I had that had genetics for it turned for me).
0032884.JPG

0013138.JPG

It's a genetics thing, some are more prone to being purple but you could take 3 seeds from same strain and not all of them will show purple necessarily. I have read that cooler (50's F) during night (light off time) during Flower can cause them to show it more often if it is a strain that has genetics for it, but no idea if that true or not (as my grow it got cold at night as my boxes in my shed outside and the one plant of two I had that had genetics for it turned for me).
Yeah if you're looking for some extreme color in your tent I'd highly recommend having a look at the red family :)
Temps were all above 20c the whole grow lights on and off. This is the devil cream autos from the sweet seeds line up :)
20161110_091125.jpg

20161109_144711.jpg

:cheer:So the none colorful plants will usually have higher yield than the colorful one?Last time i saw your purple buds heavey..:bravo:
No this time I'm using non colorful ones. Going for more of a higher yield this time. :thumb:

Yeah,it's genetics things,the growing condition will affect it very little,but still can.:high-five:
But 50F will too low for growing cannabis? I once read that when the temperature below 60F will cause problem for the plants,such as slow growing.:high-five:
:goodjob:your plants got nice color,golden cannbis,the color always remind me the harvest season.:cheer:
0032884.JPG

0013138.JPG

:volcano-smiley:Deil cream autos of red family sweet seeds...:goodjob: So does it also taste sweet?:cheer:
Yeah if you're looking for some extreme color in your tent I'd highly recommend having a look at the red family :)
Temps were all above 20c the whole grow lights on and off. This is the devil cream autos from the sweet seeds line up :)
20161110_091125.jpg

20161109_144711.jpg

Yeah,it's genetics things,the growing condition will affect it very little,but still can.:high-five:
But 50F will too low for growing cannabis? I once read that when the temperature below 60F will cause problem for the plants,such as slow growing.:high-five:
:goodjob:your plants got nice color,golden cannbis,the color always remind me the harvest season.:cheer:

The one on the Left is a Sativa dominant variety (Dairy Queen), the one on the right an Indica dominant variety (Deep Purple). Was just before I harvested them last month, both have a different kick to them like you would expect. The Deep Purple kicks real hard though, good at night time as it tends to make you fall asleep an hour later (what everyone that has tried some said) ;) :rofl:

:goodjob:I need some deep purple at night,and need some sativa now.:volcano-smiley:You are satisfied with the yield,right?:bravo:
So all of them can keep with the teperature above 20C?:high-five:
The one on the Left is a Sativa dominant variety (Dairy Queen), the one on the right an Indica dominant variety (Deep Purple). Was just before I harvested them last month, both have a different kick to them like you would expect. The Deep Purple kicks real hard though, good at night time as it tends to make you fall asleep an hour later (what everyone that has tried some said) ;) :rofl:

:goodjob:I need some deep purple at night,and need some sativa now.:volcano-smiley:You are satisfied with the yield,right?:bravo:
So all of them can keep with the teperature above 20C?:high-five:

It started getting colder at night right at the end of Flower, until I figured out how to heat the shed, though may not try and grow in cold part of the season again (time will tell). Got 18 grams off the DP and just over 20 grams off the DQ, so for my first try at growing I was happy (started with Clones on those, so they was $20 each at a Dispensary in town), as I put them into shock and tried to kill them before I got them out of that and to that point ;) so yeah very happy.

:bravo:Thats's great,you got what you had expected.Next run you will do better.:cheer: At winter days,all growers need heater in their growing room...:Namaste:Even the cell-phone will stop working if the temperature is too low...Hope all cannabis can enjoy their winter times as well.
Except add a heater in the growing room,do you have any other ideas? May the side lights help?:Namaste:
It started getting colder at night right at the end of Flower, until I figured out how to heat the shed, though may not try and grow in cold part of the season again (time will tell). Got 18 grams off the DP and just over 20 grams off the DQ, so for my first try at growing I was happy (started with Clones on those, so they was $20 each at a Dispensary in town), as I put them into shock and tried to kill them before I got them out of that and to that point ;) so yeah very happy.

Newest international warehouse stock information::high-five:
USA warehouse: Grow tent70x70x160cm have 42pcs,Growt tent120x60x150cm,Grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock.
UK warehouse:Reflector192 have 14pcs stock left.Mars Pro II Cree128 have 1pc stock left,Grow tent70x70x160cm is out of stock.The new goods will arrive warehouse within this week.:Namaste:
EU warehouse: Reflector144 have 12pcs stock left,Reflector192,MarsII 900,Mars Pro II Cree are out of stock.The new goods (except Reflector1920 will arrive UK warehouse within this week.:Namaste:
Canada warehouse: New goods arrived at Canada warehouse.:bravo:Grow tent120x60x150cm,Grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock.:Namaste:
Australia warehouse: Mars Pro II Cree128 have 2pcs stock left.
11_30_stock.png

Back
Top Bottom