Mars 1600, RDWC 80F-86F, 4 Strains, 6 Plants, 4x4

From what I've read, yes in the sense of too many fast bubbles beating the shi* out of the roots. 1 guy had so much bubble action he couldn't figure out what all the small white pieces in his rez were (bits and pieces of roots!)

Have a look at these clips with suction cups. They may help keep your stones out of harm's way.

The Hulkberry is one i so want to get under my belt now. 29% thc has me intrigued
People are eating up my Gorilla Glue #4 above all else. 4 ounces out last week, 8 ounces out tomorrow. All GG4 haha. I'm very interested in hulkberry now, especially if its upwards of 29% thc. I think this GG4 i have is a 24% strain. I'm thinking of ordering some for next grow :D Maybe do 3 GG4 and 3 HB, if they are both mostly sativa anyways.

Have a look at these clips with suction cups. They may help keep your stones out of harm's way.
Very nice! I'm gonna check that out now :D

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom