Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

That's like the Cheese strain I last smoked, full on Cheese smell but it couldn't get you to sleep at all, the NLxBB in smoking now is the same so I hope that these three have some heavy Indica affects, I'm looking at some other strains though to take clones from.

Looking at trying a Critical or Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk for my next seed based grow, find the best pheno and run that for two or three times.

I'm in need of another propagation unit and some new cloning tools, I'm taking 6 of them and another 10 are for a friend so at least this way we can both try the strain and each pheno will be tagged to know which is which.

I'm running my lights at 20-24" above the plants, should I raise it while the plants are in stretch?

What was your cheese like for flowering overall? I'm hoping these stretch a lot so I can get the most out of these lights.

Yes I noticed that with them too, I will try and find a photo of them they actually turned out to be a perfect plant apart from one of them hermied right at the last few weeks.

I grow for personal use but due to my pain I like to get as much yield as I possibly can just in case there's times I can't grow or to ill, I have had the bulk once before of a friend and if I'm honest if was poor potency and looked like it suffered heat problems in its life so if I give it a go it may be totally different.

Got my remaining nutrients i needed but I still need some Big Bud and Bud Candy, I topped my current res tank up with some Flower Burst, next feed will be majority of Canna Nutrients and back to my old original feed schedule.

I still need to fit my new air movement system but still need to find a way of attaching it.

They are now on a permanent 1L per day for this week then I will try upping the litres per week, they could do with going up now but I will keep to a schedule :).

This weeks feed is

WEEK 1

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (700ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients B-52 2ml/litre
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

Slight change in plans for this year and a few good ones at that, I plan to get another tent the same as what I'm running and go for trying to get a harvest every month or 4 weeks.

So the plan is I'm still going to take 6 clones, switch 4 to flower and keep two clones in Veg for another 4 weeks in another 4*3 tent while taking two more clones so once I harvest the next two I keep on having plants ready to flip and harvest.

Same tent, same two SP250's or I may try the other ranges that Mars offer, same filter setup.

Full Canna Nutrients along with a few other Brands, plan to put a screen around 20-24" above the pot with scrog style training, 16L fabric pots.

I'm going for a strict schedule so I have to harvest and switch to flower on ever 4th week so I think I'm going to go for the Critical from Royal Queen, I do plan on trying a few short flowering strains out there and finding the best pheno to work with.

The reason for the whole change in grow setups is I'm going to take a break next year and try take a few holidays, concentrate on work a little more, having lights on in grow rooms and other electrical equipment going while I'm not there does stress me out quite a lot just in case anything ever happened, so the total amount I need between now and the next two years I will need around 200-250oz to see me through properly, that's 17-21oz roughly per 4 weeks times 12 leaving me with 4 spare weeks out of the year for miscellaneous.

Each plant will have 60*90cm of canopy space so each of those spaces need to create 9-11oz so if anyone has any ideas or tips to get big them targets I'd love to know.

Bit late to the show but I'll tag along for the rest of the ride... looking great so far Higher :thumb:
I'm planning something similar to you next... i was growing 2 big plants under a scrog net but will switch to 6 smaller, keep up the good work buddy!

Each plant will have 60*90cm of canopy space so each of those spaces need to create 9-11oz so if anyone has any ideas or tips to get big them targets I'd love to know.

It's doable, with the right strains, lots of light, and lots of love.

Bit late to the show but I'll tag along for the rest of the ride... looking great so far Higher :thumb:
I'm planning something similar to you next... i was growing 2 big plants under a scrog net but will switch to 6 smaller, keep up the good work buddy!
Never too late to jump on buddy!

I'm looking forward to this setup, my one tent rule I made myself didn't last long haha hopefully it will be a beneficial setup.

It's doable, with the right strains, lots of light, and lots of love.

Yes the strains is a must for me I need to do lots of research and lots of questions asked, the light will consist of two SP250's to each tent and I will be tending to these daily to try and keep a consistent balanced yield.

So I forgot I had my Pamir Gold strain from Dutch Passion, little info on the strain is that it's capable of growing in high altitude areas and can finish around 7 weeks so this strain will be perfect for a few runs, started germinating it last night and hopefully be a or to start taking clones around March.

This will all have to be done like clockwork for me to get anywhere near the amount harvests I would like but for what I know up to now is I won't get a harvest at the end of this month but will from every other grow from February.

I'm taking 6 clones in a week's time, 4 Clones ready for flower on the 1st of March, then two to veg up 4 weeks longer to be flipped on the first of April and so on, at least this way i only have 4 plants at most in flower, 2 in Veg then a another 2 in early stage clone/veg and two mother plants, the second mother plant will be a Critical version.

So I can get 12 harvests if I try and stick to this schedule while tweaking it along the way, mostly using clones apart from time to time a mother being flowered once there big enough and the strain is no longer needed, depending on how big the clones get from cutting to switching to flower in 4 weeks will determine how many weeks I need to veg them up for.

I'm assuming it will take 2 weeks for each clone to take root then another two weeks in a lot for veg time and then switching to flower, I don't want too go over 10 plants in the house, so my first test is 6 clones as big as I can get them them root and veg them up till the 2nd of February and flip 4-6 to flower (depending on how much they stretch currently in flower), I could also switch four of them to flower, veg the remaining 2 for another 4 weeks and hopefully two plants will fill and achieve the yield I want in a 4*3 then at least I could then have 4 plants in flower, 2 as mother plants 2 new cuttings and 2 other 4 week old cuttings and clones, my plan is to switch to flower and harvest on the same days and with them being the same one now they should all finish the same time.

This is them 8 days into flower with nice big pre flower pistols, I'm just letting them stretch away now instead of tucking them under anymore, when I take two clones from each tomorrow I will let them keep growing another week or two and do a last defol after the stretch has finished as i don't want any bud sites below the screen to trim up.

Took some photos of them through my Remo Glasses, pretty cool :).

Back
Top Bottom