Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

So I have got a brand new filter for my new setup, 1L of Cal Mag & Cannazym, I'm going back to my first feed schedule I created and I cannot wait!

I'm all honesty since putting these new lights in I have seen a difference, turned one light off until my canopy is a little more full, they have 14 days remaining and switched to flower on the 1st.

why would my plants be producing hairs already when I have not switched them to flower?
That's the preflower I think. Just the vegging plant showing maturity and saying "I'm ready to get my freak on now" lol. Should only be a few hairs though. Not full blown budding.

Out of all the time I've been growing I have never seen it, good thing to know as I have about 100 seeds from buds of mine that hermied this year.

I have decided that I'm going to try and take 6 nice sized clones around week 2-3 into flower, that will give me a good 2 weeks to allow them to take root, 4 weeks of veg then once I harvest at week 9 i have some new plants to switch to flower the same time but this time I will be mainlining after I work out how many branches can per each potted area.

I will also be using 10L fabric pots with the same coco and perlite mix.

Each plant will have 40*30cm of canopy space so I'm thinking 6 branches at most hope for 15g main stems and I know it sounds a lot but a lot of people are getting huge colas of these new lights, plus 4 weeks of veg for 6 stems vertically then switching to flower should give me around 15-25" of stem depending on how much these stretch, I'm hopeful as always.

I have ordered some more of the same mesh that I plan to put above this screen so once I flip on the 1st of January I can hopefully fill the screen so about 4" above this screen mesh now as it's getting a little hard itching these stems.

Had a slight mag problem so I upped the calmag for a few feeds and I'm getting an RO system setup next year early on and hopefully I will have my air feed system in next week hopefully.

The main stem on each of these plants are mega thick, great thing to look at just before I'm switching to flower next week, my schedule will change a little.

WEEK 1

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (700ppm)
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst 0.25ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients B-52 2ml/litre
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 2

Calmag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (700ppm)
Roots Excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1scoop/10 litres
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 3

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (750-800ppm)
Canna Boost 2ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)and
A&B (800ppm)
Buddhas Tree PK 1.0-1.5ml/litre
Canna Boost 3-4ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 6

CalMag 0.3ml/litre (150ppm)
A&B (800ppm)
Canna PK 1.5ml/litre
Canna Boost 4ml/litre
Great White mycorrhizae 1 scoop/10litres
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy 2ml/litre

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 7

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (800ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 1.8ec (900ppm)

PH5.8-6.0

WEEK 8 - WEEK 8.5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)
A&B (900ppm)
Plagron Green Sensation 2.0ec (1000ppm)

PH 5.8-6.0

WEEK 9

Flush agent with water for around 7-10 days.

So I'm trying to create my grow space into the most cleanest possible as I have noticed that some of my hairs are falling on my buds and for me that isn't great so I'm ordering some hair nets, disposable syringes & disposable scalpels.

I have also got a white board I plan to sit the tent on, could do with some ideas on ideal cleaning ratio mixes that won't affect my plants or the reflective coating on my tent walls.

Hoping I can have a full tent screen of buds to make up for 9 weeks of veg, I'm taking 6 clones from these in week 2/3 to keep on track for consistent harvests.

Yes buddy I'm going to try and get 6 fairly big sized clones and veg them for 6-7 weeks that's including cutting, rooting and veg time, I plan to top the clones to so I only get 6 main stems :).

I have been using bleach I suppose stick to what we know lol thanks all.

I did a little trim to open the canopy up a little, going to be honest I have never in my life had plants look this sad going into flower, I give them a good trim of big leaves and some smaller ones, once my second screen is in I hope to have a better more filling canopy.

I ordered a full Canna Coco kit so at least when I take these 6 clones they will have everything start to finish.

So this is my little project I have been working on, I have another 2 designs I'm creating in different shapes, I will have a finished one tomorrow and setup, the idea is to push air through the canopy and maybe add a co2 add on.

This is there first day of 12/12 and hoping my other nutrients turn up tomorrow, then the true test of how they turn out compared to HPS.

That's a pretty cool idea you got there man. With co2 I could see it working. If nothing else you will get good air flow and shouldn't have to worry about poor circulation issues. I'm always trying to come up with new ideas also. Just one good idea, get a patent and your set.

Hello bud yeah it's a design I have in the making I'm trying to get right, I'm sure there is one similar on the market, I have a few modifications to sort out today but it's looking like a workable toy, yeah I'm going to try and put a valve into the frame, at least this way it gets spread near enough evenly.

This next time around will act as a scrog screen to with a set of net clamps installed in.

Back
Top Bottom