Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

There getting there, still doing 3-5 day watering and he's a great grower is old salt.

Nope, not yet. I only have six grows under my belt. Don't tell anyone I RTFM or I'll lose my man-card.

Lowered the screen 3" and it's now 8" above the top of the pot, I can still get in and water with my little 1L watering can orbit blue ;).

I have 24 days of veg left, I'm confident I can fill the screens, I'm now also going to start watering daily but not till run off for the first week, 1L per day for the first week then start going up 0.5L per week, when it comes to flower though I will be doing 3 watering per day, when lights come on, 3h later and then another 3h later, I was told to do this by @Cultivator and tried it once and got amazing results.

:bravo: 3 feeds a day. Cultivator knows what he is doing for shore. Do u have to mix nutes every feed? Ever thought of premixing with a pump and timer. I could never do cocco. Barely have enough time to feed every 3 days lol.

Yeah this year is all about the attention for them, I hardly ever get out the house so at least I can give it another go, think I'm going to do 6 plants next round, so maybe grow one seed and get 6 clones, I have a Pamir Gold I may just try.

I love cults way of growing, I just hope he's sat somewhere with a cocktail on a not beach rather than somewhere miserable lol.

I'm looking at getting a ATV sprayer tank or a plastic tank of sorts, the one o have seen is 60L so should last me about 5 days, I plan to create 3 drip rings and test them to see how much they produce a every 60 seconds so I can then set it up to a timer to them feed 3 times daily.

I will put the tank in my germination tent, I noticed that I'm also getting another light with my Mars order so I'm excited to see what turns up, I'm also thinking of cloning these plants around the end of this month to get 6 clones, 2 weeks for roots then 6 weeks to veg, saves me buying seeds and at least I will have the same as these three plants, two of each pheno but I won't be scrogging I will be mainlining them.

I just want to say a massive thank you to @SmokeSara for helping me in the run up to eventually buying some lights another huge thank you to Mars Hydro for sending me a gift light, chance to use it for my seedlings, if you want to add me to anything you are more than welcome.

the box turned up damaged with a slight Mark on the corner of the light which does not bother me in the slightest what so ever, but this was all to do with the delivery company, the company which I won't name is probably one of the worst for handling that's why my business stopped using them and his attitude was great :laugh:.

I am absolutely over the moon with these two lights, I have ordered some cal mag and a few other bits, had them running for about half hour and literally no heat what so ever, if you have struggled with heat as much as I have over the years then you will know exactly how I feel right now, my birds reaching for the sky! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom