Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

I'm really bad at choosing things honestly my anxiety and depression make me question everything over and over lol got around 2 weeks till the funds are available, I might ask mars if they can still offer the 15% off for me on a purchase of two.

My new tent is up, great tent I turned my T5 on and it was so bright compared to my silver lined tents, let's get that space scrogged.

Tent Ahoy! That thar be the Great White Tent....
Nice work Higher.
Cheese mostly comes wrapped in white.

Thanks buddy, it's a great tent for the reflection, it may not have the best reflection out there but it's showing me good signs already, great thing about this is I will be able to keep this super clean and hygienic.

Start of a little training on the biggest plant, going to get myself some of those paper clamps and rubber coated wire and hopefully get some good training going, decided I'm going to put the screen around 6" above the pot and hopefully fill the screen up by Christmas time ready to flip to flower.

@Lowrider72 I was meaning to ask, what are those ceramics like?
Heya Higher,
Did my best yield this run, but was multi strain still and too tall imo.
As an economy grow @ 630w I pulled 1080g, few oz over 2 pound.
1.7g per watt.
And I use no enviromental control and lazy gardener....hehe.
Maybe someone who measures the EC etc would do better. I ph with a one drop ph kit. Lol.

The CMH produces the frostiest buds ever. I think thats more a full spectrum thing. I have seen full spectrum leds kickin arse too.
The punch into the plant with broad reflectors isnt so great but the focals were pretty sweet.
Plant health under CMH is great, no mould etc for 3 grows using them now.
Uva and Uvb output got that covered.

Your plants are looking good mate, trim those lowers out of the pots, helps keep moist leaves from causing problems too.
Very tidy.

That's impressive mate so you very nearly got 2g per watt, I'm sure my friend runs a one but I could be wrong it's the same ballast built in light.

What's the heat like on them? I have seen some from lumi for a good price but my local hydro store is amazing with me so if there working that great for you I wonder what 2 dimmable ones would be like in this space?

Yeah I was thinking of trimming those big fan leaves on the main stem but I'm a little cautious as they will be also helping the plant but if I do I will open the plants up for more light.

Heat on the CMH is less than hps but more or same as LED.
And I just meant to trim around the bottoms, helps keep leaf out of watering area, cleans it up a bit. Dont get nutes on leaves.
Cheese are bushy lil buggers, they will take off in no time as long as you dont overwater. Skunk #1 is where cheese originates.
I just smoked some Pineapple Chunk, which is Cheeses fruitier cousin. Hehe.
Always decent smoko.

That's good to know, i have just noticed they do a 630w cmh double end to but I don't think it's dimable, double ended one would probably do by I think I'd need quite a wide reflector to get the best spread, my coverage is 4*3 so a 630 should be ample and if you got nearly 2g per watt I'd be happy with even 1g per watt lol.

yeah I have noticed it's getting quite compact and bushy which is one of those reasons why I'm going to lower the screen from 10" to 6", my screen size is 50*50mm so once they grow through it should be a tight scrog, I did a scrog with the same mesh and it turned out great but the plants died due to root problems but still got the harvest.

So I put another light in but I don't know if it will be actually any good as it's a full spectrum 2700k red.

So the way they are now is the way they will be scrogged, looking at them now it shouldn't take long really should it?

The tallest plant on the end is the act of height I'm going for I think but the biggest will be in the middle and spread around to help full the screen.

As much as I do upload pretty much every day these plants never stop surprising me, great growth every day :).

I'm still not watering daily and seeing good results still at 3-5 day watering schedule, hoping to get the best root mass possible so hopefully we should have some good uptake come flowering.

So I made my scrog screen, I'm going to try and get 5 harvests completed next year starting with this one, maybe try a critical strain next all with 8 weeks from seed then allow a further 2 weeks to fit and tuck and weave the screen.

I'm planning on fitting the screen today so once it's in I will get some photos.

Yes, the screen is too close to the pots. Since the the screen is free standing, install longer legs. If they're already glued in, as I probably would have done, you can put a spacer under the legs. I'd glue a union to the ends of the current legs, and than, after it dried, install an extra piece of pipe, without the glue. I'd want at least eight inches between the pot and screen. You may be able to work with less.

Back
Top Bottom