Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Thanks buddy, the Cheese have not had feeds for two days as the pots are still wet but I do have some water from my dehydrator to give them so it's fresh 0ppm water and give them a healthy boost of root helpers.

Those clones I hoped would be bigger but with me running the one tent for flower now I'm going tongue the clones up till the 7-10th March then flip to flower and veg.

The two White Widow seedlings in going to be big super cropping or some form of training, they will get 13-14 weeks from now so as you can imagine their going to be big :laugh: one of those many reasons I need another tent the same size and stick another shelf in, going to make two act of frames somehow that will support themselves around the pot, at least this way i can move the plants in and out, with that amount of veg time I want to yield 10oz a plant!

The other 10 seeds, 9 Fast and 1 White Widow will be in another tent with a friend to help him build his meds up as he's not as able to work with low plants, I'm thinking about tucking the main stem over to a screen.

When I put the irrigation system on I have seen someone running straight coco with the coco around the edge of the pot so it almost pools in and the feeds the root ball, but then I'm sure someone said run perlite?

So got a few jobs done today and now my back is done in :rofl:.

Noticed that the Cheese has some purple coming through which must be to do with the genetics or the temperature maybe, removed a few leaves and uncovered some bud sites, next time I do this I will remove more in veg next time around.

Lifted the Cheese Clones up so they were not say in the run off, the bottom 2" of the pots are soaking wet and no root development as of yet so hopefully this should help draw the roots down.

Once my new tent arrives I will feel so much better knowing my seedlings are safe, I'm going to grow 2 autos while I'm vegging everything up, pretty sure I have got some Lsd and Glue Gelato so looking forward to those.

I'm hoping I can find a good strain to help me with anxiety this year as I really don't want to sit in the house this year for the whole summer again, going to try the Cinderella 99 and some other popular strains but I will find a strain that suits me from running autos and then find the fem seeds for the strain.

IMG_20200210_190325273.jpg

Looking at my three flowering cheese the 3rd plant is finishing the fastest and then the 1st plant then finally the centre but the clones are growing but the fastest and most recovered clone is the centre plant so even though the others are finishing faster I may stick with the centre plant clones but we will see when the time comes.

Started feeding my Cheese Flowering plants A&B again and altered my feed schedule slightly in measures to compensate on some parts.

Cal Mag (200ppm)
A&B (750ppm)
Boost (4ml to 1L)
PK 13/14 (1.5ml to 1L)
Cannazym (2.5ml to 1L)
Great White (1/2 scoop to 5L)

I'm using water from my dehydrator as the water is basically ro water and contains barely no ppm.

Just checked the trichomes and the one that is nearly finished has nearly all cloudy with some amber and the rest are clear with a good amount of cloudy.

There is quite a lot of purple coming in the sugar leaves and a little on the buds which I think is due to the cool temps.

Does anyone grow vegetables in or outside as I could do with some help on starting to grow my own.

Hey man, check out microgreens. It's super easy bc they are basically just seedlings you harvest and are packed with nutrients. doesnt need any food just water and a substrate like coco. The seeds hatch and you harvest after about a week or two. They grow well under the strip lights like in cloning setups and I like the way they taste. One of my favorites is sunflower shoots, They taste really good.

Also love growing fruit trees. I'm in an apartment so I look for slow growing stuff or give it away when it's too big. Got Meyers lemons(cut back in winter, 5yrs), gonna try to start some pears and and interesting one called longan fruit. Man there is so many stuff, things you've never even heard. at least for me I was shocked to see all the different variety of veggies. I guess like cannabis different strains. Strawberries alone like a million different strains. Check out this place to start Mountain Valley Seed Co | Non-GMO, Heirloom & Organic Seeds - Free S&H

For outside figure out your temperate zone and get plants that match that number

Did you get the new watering pump? How is the system working for you.

Your plants are looking great :passitleft:

Hello bud yes I will take a look at those and yes I'm looking at getting some of those cheap Led strip lights like that one I showed you, they will be perfect for veg ect.

I'm going to try and get a nice small setup indoors for the likes of small baby tomatoes, herbs ect and other bigger plants outside, I'm in a house but I'm not that fit enough to get about as much now so this way i can grow them up and then put them outside on a watering timer.

Yes the pump is in but still can't get the sprinkler to work I had to unscrew them, I got an adapter for the pump that has a side opening for a small pipe, could I place a air pump on their to maybe increase the water pressure?

If you get 5 minutes spare the pump is a Hailea HX4500 you will see the adapter in talking about, I have a good twin air pump I could adapt into a one line airline.

I think you do have to catch that perfect angle, good cameras work too as I have a camera on my phone but it's no where near as good as the Samsung phone I borrowed, I have an Insta acc so it's nice to upload the off nice plant I have growing.

Yea I can never figure out how to make the trichs shine like some people. It's all about the type of light and the angle me thinks.
The health of the plant plays an important role too.

Back
Top Bottom