Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

I did try and multi feed this time around but I was missing the odd feed and never got chance to get a full weeks run at set times, but I am running multi feeds with my 6 clones on an irrigation setup, also going to run the 9 fast strains in auto pots.

After taking a look in seedsmans website I'm going to try some Zkittlez and Lemon autos.

Going to top my clones tomorrow so they each have 6-10 main stems then at least I can try and aim for 10g per main stem, trying to figure out a good way of training that works for me.

Going to take the ballasts of these lights tomorrow so the tent becomes cooler as I have found the lower the temps the better the trichome production.

@shottafire hey bud when I come to multi feed in going to use a drip style setup with sprinkler feeders, when I do come to do it in hooking the water pump up to a Wi-Fi plug so I can set the timer to be on for seconds at a time of need be but I'm thinking, they will be fed around 2L daily if I hand feed them.

So what I was thinking was work out how long it takes to fill 6 glasses at 350-400ml and then feed that amount every 2h, so as soon as lights come on and the last feed would be 2h before lights off, what do you think?

@shottafire hey bud when I come to multi feed in going to use a drip style setup with sprinkler feeders, when I do come to do it in hooking the water pump up to a Wi-Fi plug so I can set the timer to be on for seconds at a time of need be but I'm thinking, they will be fed around 2L daily if I hand feed them.

So what I was thinking was work out how long it takes to fill 6 glasses at 350-400ml and then feed that amount every 2h, so as soon as lights come on and the last feed would be 2h before lights off, what do you think?
I think that’s a solid plan and I think your plants Will thank you. Your plants look good already bro just thought I would try and help you out and get those leaves nice and green.

Look into an octobubbler or something similar. You can cap the lines you don’t use. I’m horrible with metrics but 1/2 “ supply to an octobubbleranf that’s it. Make sure the octobubbler has a riser above the drip line down to the plant.

So I deemed to have built up quite a salt pit in these pots it's like a Crystal maze on top so I'm going to cut back on the nitrogen for a few days watering to try and use the remaining salts up, this is the only problem I have with Canna is there but as produce loads of salt.

Bud production is in full swing and it's the first plant on the left that looks to be producing the biggest buds and the quality is perfect with bud structure, smell and tightness, with 25 days left till I harvest I feel their going to need more time but could be surprising yet with 3 weeks and 4 days.

Here's all 9 Seedsman Seeds they kindly sent me to try and review, 3 Amnesia Fast, 3 Bruce Banner Fast and 3 Jack Herrer Fast Strains, I will drop the info of each strain in here soon after I find it.

Just some food for thought...
I found that watering to 50% run off two or three times and then going to the desired concentration worked well for coco/perlite with the GH Flora Trio. I used it after a salt / nutrient build up after not watering enough for a few days.

So what's up with these "fast" strains? Are they autos or just faster photos? Glad they all popped up and doing good for you HT.

The 'fast' strains usually have a little ruderalis in their genetics. It's not enough to make them an auto flowering plant, but it does shave off some of the flowering time.

I'm glad salt knew the science behind them their as I was only half in the know of it lol some do have autos in their linkage but like salt says it's the ruderalis, the Amnesia is 6-7 weeks and the other two are 8-9 weeks so maybe not the fastest, faster than the original genetics though.

Any thoughts on my lighting setup for my veg tent as my new tent still isn't here, 4 bar T5 setup or this light below?

T5 = 96w and the Led = 196w or their abouts on full.

Clones look a little starved on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom