Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

is it dimmable ? if so go the led. if not meh.... dimmable led is far superior, for some reason adjusting height to get the right exposure on early clones and seedlings is dicey. it's far easier with a dimming option. once established in veg can go the led for sure.

Yes their is two settings and here is the spec.

Specification: Unit Farm UFO-80 Cree Osram led grow light
UPC:600740987724
Par Value: 1469.2umol
Lumen:8184 Lm±5%@AC120V 8094 Lm±5%@AC240V
Power draw: 175W + – 5%@AC120V 170W + – 5%@AC240V
Input Voltage: AC85-265V
Ampere: 1.458 A/120V 0.7324 A/240V
Core Coverage:2.4ft*2.9ft
Max Coverage: 4.6ft*5.2ft
Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
Light Size: 340*300*80MM
Package Size: 435*355*140MM
Net Weight: 3.7KG
Gross Weight: 4.88KG
DB: 48dB
Frequency: 50-60HZ

switches aren't a dimmer. dimmers are far far far superior.

also it's 175 w max. that is your max draw and that will be 1/2 or less if only running one switch.
based on that will guess light won't burn seedlings, or much at all.

would run it full up and get used to a raise / lower situation if running seedling thru veg. maybe only the veg switch in very early seedling / clone ... dunno how user friendly it's going to be. see what the manufacturer suggests.

sorry yes I get you now a sweet it was a blonde moment in not always this dense :laugh: I'm in a 90*60*90 tent at the moment due to my tent being on a waiting list so I literally have no room to play with and about 12-14" away from the clones but the seedlings are on the floor on the outside of the tent on a heat mat.

Here's a little info on the Seedsman Fast Strains :nomo:.

Amnesia Fast:

Description
Seedsman's Amnesia FAST is the product of a breeding programme between Soma's Amnesia and a top secret hybrid strain. It is 70% sativa and 30% indica. This is a potent and productive marijuana strain with high THC levels.

Amnesia FAST can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors and grows to a height of between 100 - 150 cm. tall. Harvest time is at the end of September in the northern hemisphere which gives a fairly wide zone of cultivability. If planted into the ground it will grow a good deal bigger than if grown indoors in pots. Yields are very good at about 550 - 600 gr/m2 indoors with flowering taking between 50 - 55 days.

There are marked similarities between this strain and the original Amnesia although the aroma is somewhat fruitier with some floral notes. THC levels have been measured at between 20 - 23% giving a very potent effect that strikes a nice balance between indica and sativa. Despite its power it remains a very uplfting and creative high.

Jack Herrer Fast:

Description
Jack Herer Fast does the seemingly impossible, it actually improves on the original, famous Jack Herer strain by making it a faster maturing marijuana strain. Already a winner of multiple awards this fast version is sure to make it even more popular.

Jack Herer Fast maintains the flavour and high-potency of the Sensi Seeds' strain that was named to honour the cannabis activist and polemicist Jack Herer who authored the break-through pro-cannabis book The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Now this new version will produce enticingly aromatic buds that are greasy with high-THC resin-bearing trichomes in shorter flowering times.

Plants will grow to a height of 80 - 120 cm. and yield about 400 gr/m2 indoors under lights in 6 - 7 weeks. It will also do well outdoors and in greenhouses being ready to harvest in September before the inclement weather arrives. Jack Herer Fast wants for nothing in comparison with its longer-maturing sister.

Bruce Banger Fast:

Description
With powerfully euphoric effects, unrivalled flavours and dense nugs that pack a real punch, it is no wonder that this strain is one of the most popular in the world today.

This FAST version has been bred from selected earlier finishing plants
Seedsman’s very own Bruce Banger is bred from an Original OG Kush and a Strawberry Diesel. The strain holds a classic diesel aroma from its Strawberry parent, while retaining the exhilarating effects of its Kush lineage.

A sativa dominant strain, Bruce Banger is appropriate for daytime use; once the initial hit of power disappears, the user is left with a creative buzz that can last for hours.

Bruce Banger Fast flowers at 9 weeks, or a day or so longer, and is suitable for all environments and grow media.

This immensely popular and in-demand strain is not to be missed!

I'm looking at making a work station to place on the end of the tents so I can store my water tank and mount all of my electrical and monitoring equipment, so it will be 900mm wide so it stays inline with my tent and around 600mm depth and I can also mount my extractor above as I have a big acoustic box.

Does anyone grow vegetables in or outside as I could do with some help on starting to grow my own.
It’s fairly easy considering your girls look like they do. Start the seeds indoors under a little light. And your off to the races. Right now I’m starting a bunch of leafy greens and some cold hardy crops. I always plant veggie seeds at different times throughout the year. Love home grown veggies

Believe it or not I have tried to get seeds done before and failed, I find growing cannabis far easier lol.

I want to be able to produce all my own foods this year as well as stock up on bud to convert to concentrates.

Think I'm going to use the nutrients I have but maybe or probably but I do have a 5L drum of BioBizz BioGrow and some others so maybe probably them but shouldn't I be starting now?

My new tent I plan to put two floors in so the autos on top and the seeds/clones and veggies on the bottom I'm just hoping I don't run into problems with humidity for the autos but I'm sure a small humidifier like I'm currently running will sort that.

Silver queen scrog?

Day 42 Of Flower for my plants and I think another defol is going to be around day 45 to help the remaining canopy get some light down, I'm not worried about harming yield as their starting to fill out now and the majority of leaves I take will be the leaves that are crowding the net from other small buds.

No feed today as the pots are still wet and their is not a chance I want to run into problems this far in.

So my clones and seedlings got their new light, woke up to all the seedlings stretched over so topped them off with some coco and placed them under the new light setup, Unit Farm 80 light only on veg mode so using around 80 watts and the T5 uses 96 so there should be enough light not here for them now.

Not so much room in this tent at the moment and I'm hoping the there arrive at the eu soon so another waiting game, can't wait to get my new tent setup with a floor in and run a variety of strains, mothers and other plants.

So growth in some of these are taking there time so maybe do some super cropping while the others catch up to a level canopy but this time around I don't want to use a screen as I would like to be able to get the plants moved in and out.

Getting close
IMG_20200208_163509297.jpg
IMG_20200208_163432722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom