Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Just as we speak I get my delivery of the next lot of strains to run this month, plan to germinate 2 of the Critical + 2.0, 1 Quick Critical + and wait for my next delivery of quick strains which should be here this week that @SeedsMan has kindly offered to send me and I can put a good detailed review on each strain for them :).

Just as we speak I get my delivery of the next lot of strains to run this month, plan to germinate 2 of the Critical + 2.0, 1 Quick Critical + and wait for my next delivery of quick strains which should be here this week that @SeedsMan has kindly offered to send me and I can put a good detailed review on each strain for them :).
Love getting new gear

Hey HT I've never seen a retail dry/curing setup but would be nice considering how important the final stage is. I been using a homemade cardboard box with cross beams inside and a flap in the front to attempt to control humidity, plus I put a few 62% Boveda humidity packs in there. Works okay but still dries too fast. After the stem snaps I go to glass jars and burp a couple times a day until ready.
How do u usually dry and cure? This is a process I can never seem to perfect.

Hey HT I've never seen a retail dry/curing setup but would be nice considering how important the final stage is. I been using a homemade cardboard box with cross beams inside and a flap in the front to attempt to control humidity, plus I put a few 62% Boveda humidity packs in there. Works okay but still dries to fast. After the stem snaps I go to glass jars and burp a couple times a day until ready.
How do u usually dry and cure?

That's where I'm failing but what happens with me is they start drying slow then I end up jarring when their still to wet then I try dry them they get a fast drying but never on purpose.

I'm also thinking of running Rock Resinator, Terpinator & Maybe try the new Purpinator.

I also forgot to say to say their drinking 2L a day now looking like they could do with more being very dry 24h after so once day 21 comes I will be feeding 3x a day starting 2h after lights come on is first feeds then 3h after 2nd, 3h third and last feed of the day, then if they look like they could do with more I will go up 250ml every feed so them drinking 3-3.75L per day should produce some nice yields.

So today is day 21 of flower, started using PK at a rate of 1ml/litre, I gave them 2L or so this morning for their first feed but I was late so instead of 3 feeds per week this week I will go for two and build up instead so 2x 1.5L feeds per days.

Boost will go up to 2.5ml this week and 3ml at week 5, 4ml at week 6/7/8.

WEEK 4 and WEEK 5

CalMag 0.3ec (150ppm)and
A&B (800ppm)
Canna PK 1.0-1.5ml/litre
Advanced Nutrients B-52 2ml/litre
Canna Boost 3-4ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

PH 5.8-6.0

Now the stretch is nearly over with I'm going to lower the lights in the next few days to 12" above the highest bud sites so the rest of the canopy will be around 14-16"for the average canopy height.

Noticed some tip burn and I'm struggling to see where from as I'm running very little, will Cal Mag do this?

Looking forward to mainlining my clones and then my new seeds that I'm germinating, if I could get 100g+ per plant with 10 main stems then that will be great for me as I will just grow that technique from now on, each plant gets 100w of light with three lights per TSL 2000/SP 250.

@Old Salt No buddy in not and that would be mega handy if I were though lol I bought 100 for pocket change so not to bad really, it's good to have a few changes of them week to week but should last me a year or two :).

Clones are doing well but two are struggling with fewer roots than the others so if they don't catch up in the next week I may pot the good four up in 20L fabric pots, all my coco mixes this year are 50/50 coco/perlite.

The Critical strains will be going in the 12L pots.

Back
Top Bottom