Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Looks like there starting to fill up nicely in size, I'm going to add the Botanicare Raw Sweetener at some point this week when I can get hold of some, out of interest how many litres do you get per 240ml 1L bottle?

My feed schedule is the basically the same as what Canna supply but with different measurements and a few added little extras and I love it, I'm getting the same growth as I did in one of my very first grows where I yielded very well, tried loads of other schedules but never seemed to have worked for me and at one point I had nye on 10+ bottles of nutrients every feeding which now I look back was a total waste of time and money.

Next time I attempt another scrog I must let the branches grow more through the screen before I switch to flower, not to sure what I could potentially have in terms of yield but I'm hoping for a nice weight to start the year off, planning on buying some of the C-Vaults to store and cure my bud and once I find out how much weight I have from this harvest it will give me an idea on the size vaults, anyone use them?

Gave the clones a good healthy amount of feed until run off then removed the excess run off so hopefully the roots can start really creating mass, I gave them 1/4 scoop of Great White.

Next time I take clones I need to take them when their in veg and not flower as it takes an extra week or two for vertical growth so it looks like these will be getting switched to flower on around the same time I harvest my current plants.

Looking at germinating 3 White Widow from Seedsman and if their anything like the Cheese genetics they will be great!

It's amazing the root mass it creates and it's not that badly priced considering a 4oz pot has done me for these current 3 plants, it will do for the 6 clones and probably another 3-6 pot run at around £40 per pot of Great White is worth it for every garden but I do Roots Excelurator and Canna Rhyzotonic.

Trichome production on these three is great, I will try take some photos.

These buds are always surprising me everyday, their packing on weight with these lights and nutrient schedule, decided not to go ahead with the multiple stage watering as I was struggling to keep to a schedule but I do plan on using a water timer and drip rings for the clones and feed 3-5x daily as the clones have a high % of perlite so I will probably see the benefit more.

Trichomes make the buds look almost white there's that many, so glad to be back in coco but at least I can say I tried soil I just wouldn't ever go back to it unless it's for vegetables or other fruits, with the trim I will have I'm debating on what to do with it as most of you know this year is all about yield so I can concentrate on work better next year and have more time to better it, having plants can be a little tiring when your ill but I may grow an auto, so if anyone has any ideas on what to do with the trim and popcorn bud would be great, I'm not making butter this time around though as I have experienced to many probkems so maybe make some shatter via co2 extraction of its at all possible with small co2 cans?

After a bit of research I think it's a potassium deficiency but I'm not sure how to fix it, I am looking at buying another PH pen as the one I have is nearly 2 year old so a new one ever 2 year isn't that bad :laugh:

Ref the trim/popcorns... i freeze mine until i have enough to do a decent bubble hash run, I've found that freezing it fresh produces more of a charas style hash as opposed to just crystals

I don't know wether to buy another pen or try a 3-5 in 1 monitor as I am planning on booking these up to a drop system so I may try an Amazon one with good reviews.

That's a good idea for trim as this time around I won't have a great deal of it, can I still make concentrates like shatter after its been in the freezer?

That's a good idea for trim as this time around I won't have a great deal of it, can I still make concentrates like shatter after its been in the freezer?

Mmmm! I've never made shatter so couldn't say sorry

Plants are really starting to smell now and I read somewhere not so long back about THC potency with Led vs Hps and I can't find it anymore but someone may have seen the article, it was said that the plants under the Led were found to be 0.5-7% more compared to Hps but I have lost the link and tried searching, myth or proven?

Well not one of my Dinafem Seeds made it which is a mega disaster for the year starting off, half my fault and one was a dud seed but learn and move on, I will take some more Cheese Clones from my current clones once I have my other seeds arrive.

Clones are doing great with some visual progress in so happy it didn't take a long time for the top nodes to reveg back, my roots are crawling along the surface of the coco which must be good!

Some of these clones are still producing trichomes which is a new one to me but no complaints here, I have 32 days left till harvest on my current plants and I would of liked to have switched these to flower 4 weeks before that which would be in 13 days time so that won't be happening but as long as I can alternate my tent harvests to roughly 1 harvest per month I will be happy.

I know a few of you drop feed and I had a few questions if you wouldn't mind helping me with them, I'm wanting to drip feed with these new drip spikes I bought which emit water sprinkler which is adjustable, with me using a heavy perlite mix should I go for more than 3 watering per day or should I go for one per hour but very light?

I was also thinking of setting my water pump up to a Wi-Fi plug as those are the only timers I have found that have can be set for any amount of times, any one used one?

These buds are always surprising me everyday, their packing on weight with these lights and nutrient schedule, decided not to go ahead with the multiple stage watering as I was struggling to keep to a schedule but I do plan on using a water timer and drip rings for the clones and feed 3-5x daily as the clones have a high % of perlite so I will probably see the benefit more.

Trichomes make the buds look almost white there's that many, so glad to be back in coco but at least I can say I tried soil I just wouldn't ever go back to it unless it's for vegetables or other fruits, with the trim I will have I'm debating on what to do with it as most of you know this year is all about yield so I can concentrate on work better next year and have more time to better it, having plants can be a little tiring when your ill but I may grow an auto, so if anyone has any ideas on what to do with the trim and popcorn bud would be great, I'm not making butter this time around though as I have experienced to many probkems so maybe make some shatter via co2 extraction of its at all possible with small co2 cans?

Wow

Back
Top Bottom