Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Hey buddy I hope your well, yeah I hope they do fill out nicely but looking at the bud production up to now I think there is hope.

My new fans turned up and I manage to fit one but still need to fit another maybe under the canopy or at the other end on top of the canopy.

Quick question for Led growers out there, I plan to drop my light around day 21 around the time once stretch is finished, plan to drop it around 3" so the canopy will be basically around 12-15" , should I drop the lights now or continue to wait to allow and help stretch?

I've used those secret jardin fans hth..

By the time the sticky comes they resize up with resin and start struggling.... I've ditched 4 of them... bit wank really. How ever they do do another fan that's bigger. And it's a monster in comparison.. I think its 8 maybe 10 inch. But the wind is ridiculous lmao...

Hope these go well for you butbi fear you will be changing by the next crop

I've used those secret jardin fans hth..

By the time the sticky comes they resize up with resin and start struggling.... I've ditched 4 of them... bit wank really. How ever they do do another fan that's bigger. And it's a monster in comparison.. I think its 8 maybe 10 inch. But the wind is ridiculous lmao...

Hope these go well for you butbi fear you will be changing by the next crop

I heard of multiple failures within weeks of installation for these fans. That's why I went looking for something else that would work. I'm still looking as three out of four of those I've tried failed without completing a single grow.

I heard of multiple failures within weeks of installation for these fans. That's why I went looking for something else that would work. I'm still looking as three out of four of those I've tried failed without completing a single grow.

If they last me till this flowering is done that will me :laugh: I tried ran but when these turned up it seems they must use the same manufacture and part design on some of their fans, there is a tent wall fan I will try find what it's called now.

I keep my LEDs around 12 inches throughout. Never thought about letting them stretch and then lowering. I grow sativas so less stretch the better. Interesting question though

That's good to know then I suppose for next time if I grow a sativa, I think I'm trying Amnesia Haze fast soon and I'm sure some of the hazes are saliva doninant?

looking for a decent 6 inch fan myself. - in the meantime you can pick them up cheap at cdn tire. about $14, they will last a grow to a grow and a half, sometimes longer. usually keep one spare, mine run 24/7.

just a drive by tip. stuff looks excellent in here.
cheese was a popular strain here for a few years just before legal.

Amnesia Haze is on my bucket list. Never smoked or grew it but sounds right up my alley. Who does the fast version?
Me neither but the original version out me off with it being a 10-12+ week strain, Seedsman is sending me as version which I think is their own.

just a drive by tip. stuff looks excellent in here.
cheese was a popular strain here for a few years just before legal.

I tried some Blue Cheese not so long ago but the smell was far to citrusy for me with a masked musk smell on top made me feel ill in which I hope that these Cheese aren't the same, I think I'm going to run this Cheese for this tent, the 6 clones and take probably another 3 clones from pheno 2 in the middle to go with the 3 Critical I plan to germinate when they arrive.

Trichome production has started from what I can see, took a photo of them near a lighter to show the size comparison i know it's not the best way to show but gives an idea.

I am absolutely loving these new lights from Mars, I think the cool temps all the way through as well as great spectrum has helped a lot, if you want some great affordable quality lights be sure to give @SmokeSara a message!

One of my clones has started producing roots and so has another that I checked on so hopefully not long to go and get them in their final 12L pots, topped to have 10 branches and the idea I have is 10 main branches with 1 SP250 or TSL 2000 each to three plants with two lights per tent, hoping to achieve at least 6g per branch 600g per tent cycle.

See the differences day to day?

As I plan to harvest regularly and around 15-25oz per cycle I'm going to try and make a drying box with a controllable airflow system as I seem to be failing at the last drying stage still.

If anyone has any brand names they know that I could buy that would be great or know the name of the actual decide I would need.

There's a design somewhere on this form for an auto-burping bucket that can be used to dry and cure your harvests. It's basically a bucket with a humidity sensor and air pump to replace the air when it gets too humid in the bucket.

Hey higherthehigh I’m gonna pull up a seat a little late but looks like I’m gonna catch the cheese do her thing. I’m a long time coco guy and still not running led’s instead I am running a cmh. Plants look good man.
Keep em green

Hey higherthehigh I’m gonna pull up a seat a little late but looks like I’m gonna catch the cheese do her thing. I’m a long time coco guy and still not running led’s instead I am running a cmh. Plants look good man.
Keep em green
Hello buddy your no way near late lol just the start, I'm hoping to achieve 10-12 harvest before the year ends :).

I plan to run the Cheese for another further two runs in clones after this current tent run.

Hello buddy your no way near late lol just the start, I'm hoping to achieve 10-12 harvest before the year ends :).

I plan to run the Cheese for another further two runs in clones after this current tent run.

your gonna be a busy man. Good busy but busy nonetheless lol.

Back
Top Bottom