Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Hey Lady! Congrats on the good news from the Doc and on the new seedlings! I may have soaked the 1's instead of drizzling. They'll be fine, will probably need watered sooner. When I start my seeds right in the 1's, the soil is soaked, then it takes about 3 weeks before they need to be dunked with some drizzling on top to keep the roots growing upwards. I probably would just wait until pots are light but maybe someone else will suggest you go ahead and soak that soil....?

:passitleft:

Hey Lady! Congrats on the good news from the Doc and on the new seedlings! I may have soaked the 1's instead of drizzling. They'll be fine, will probably need watered sooner. When I start my seeds right in the 1's, the soil is soaked, then it takes about 3 weeks before they need to be dunked with some drizzling on top to keep the roots growing upwards. I probably would just wait until pots are light but maybe someone else will suggest you go ahead and soak that soil....?

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I will remember that for the next batch! I soaked the soil surrounding the Rapid Rooters pretty good. I'll keep an eye on them.

Cheers! LG

Oh ok, I misread then, thought you just sprinkled water on top. Looking forward to this side by side grow!
You've never steered me wrong yet my friend! I am but a humble student! :):passitleft:

Hi Lady!! I didn't make the last journal but I'm here for this one. I'll be starting my first grow in september and I'll also be using Docs kit. So I'm here to learn and prepare.:thumb:
:slide::yahoo::slide: Awesome! Welcome! You are going to love it!! :high-five:

I am down to 2 mg of the steroid Medrol, been on the new RA drug Xeljanz for 2 months now. My last visit to my rheumatologist 2 months ago my C-Reactive Protein, a marker for inflammation, was 104.9, normal is 0-3. I just got my results from Friday. I'm at 3.0

GM, and Green day Sis.. Great News...

Okay we are groovin' here. I am taking notes of the obvious deets you are leaving on the observational trail.
Always great to be here LadyG as I'm a sponge soaking up the secrets to your success. Meet you on the patio, but in the shade, we have much to catch up on...:hug:
Sounds good to me! The heat gets to me, so I'll whip up some frosty pomegranate martinis! Reminds me, I should post that recipe! Soooooo yummy!

Ok... I bit off topic and really not all that healthy....or can it be?:hmmmm:

My favorite Pomegranate Martini recipe from a great martini bar I found when on vacation. If I could afford the ingredients to make these more often it would be a bad thing.

1- 1/2 oz Absolut Mandarin
1/2 oz Cointreau
1 oz Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
Splash of Cranberry Juice
Serve in a sugar rimmed glass with a lime wedge

How about a refreshing virgin option? Awesome vitamins! Just how good is pomegranate juice for you? Check it out on this link! Brain food and food for inflammation! Fifteen health benefits of pomegranate juice

1/2 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
1/2 to 1 cup of sparkling water
1 cup of pomegranate juice
1/2 cup of unsweetened cranberry juice (another healthy power juice)
juice of one lime

Serve in a martini glass with some fresh pomegranate arils in the bottom a lime wedge!

I will be trying these this weekend with my wife!!! Forgot to mention Im Also a fellow Bostonian Lady
Cool. Enjoy them. Another masshole! ...ha-ha. Quite a few of us here!

I took a peak at the last Pua seed that has not hit the surface yet. We have a tail and he/she is pointed in the right direction. Just waiting now for it to join the siblings.:yahoo:Glad I did not give up!

I took a peak at the last Pua seed that has not hit the surface yet. We have a tail and he/she is pointed in the right direction. Just waiting now for it to join the siblings.:yahoo:Glad I did not give up!
Coming in with a slow swagger!

Back
Top Bottom