Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Pretty there. They had a lot of problems with beach erosion a few years back. They probably have it sorted now. I have not been that far down the Cape in a while. We will probably do that after Labor Day when the tourists go home. I still think of myself as a local, even though we moved 15 years ago. Still contemplating a summer home there at some point. Doubt hubby will go for it. Too flat. Not enough fun hills to challenge his cycling, but we ain't getting any younger! ;)
I haven't been down that far in about 18 years since my son was born, very peaceful. And yes it is fairly flat:). hell of a place to get a cottage though

100% correct! The kit is the result of extensive research (not done by me, but by true giants in organic farming) on the most fertile soils in the world.

Some are volcanic, like Hawaii, Italy and places in Mexico. Some are the result of glaciers. Others are floodplains, like the Nile Valley.

In all cases, the presence of minerals and a relatively low amount of organic matter is the common factor these naturally occurring "super soils" share.

That research was the starting point scientists used to amend other soils to make them more fertile and capable of achieving High Brix, Nutrient Dense produce.

More and more research was done to create a soil that maximizes microbial activity in those already pretty awesome soils.....and the result is Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.

My soils will outperform almost anything.......with the exception of little pockets and terroirs found here and there that have been traditionally farmed in such a way that High Brix is the norm. You'll find these soils in certain places in Hawaii, Italy, Egypt, and even NorCal in a few places.

If you're not lucky enough to live on the slopes of a volcano, the next best thing is DBHBB. Guaran's! ("guaranteed" in Hawaiian pidgin)

We can ship that HB soil almost anywhere.....but the one thing that won't go in the box is the sunshine, starlight, photoperiod, rain and weather that these naturally occuring "super soils" enjoy.

Again, if you've got all that, you're already at the summit......... If not.....use my gear.
I’m sold on the results I’ve seen here. Few dumb questions for a newb like myself...

My tent is short..5ft tall..can you top or train with the kit?

Start from seeds and clones?

Photoperiod and autos?

Any significant donts ... I feel like I’ve randomly read “can’t do that with High Brix.”

Thanks in advance Doc!

I’m sold on the results I’ve seen here. Few dumb questions for a newb like myself...

Photoperiod and autos?

Any significant donts ... I feel like I’ve randomly read “can’t do that with High Brix.”

Thanks in advance Doc!

Hey Magoo! Do it, you will not regret it! As long as you use the 7 gallon pots as the mnimum, veg in 1's until they're root bound and drinking daily then up pot to 7's and flip the sme day, you'll be good, train the heck out of em, ScrOG em, whatever, you're good. Have you been by Duggans journals? He has a pretty small space, not sure if it's as short as 5ft but, you'll be fine. Seeds, clones both fine. Photo is what i see most but some do autos like Med man mike. Here is a pick took tonight.

Ween shows at the Beachcomber out in wellfleet were some of the best shows I've been to! Love that place! Do you ever get back to northern NY? That's where you're from right? Some great riding there!
The Beachcomber in Wellfleet, MA? Oh man! I hung out for a summer with a Beatles tribute band that played there when I was 14/15???... if it's the same place! 35 freakin years ago! I don't think there was an hour that summer where I was not high! OMG! Thats the summer I spent hanging out in a shack in the woods playing the drums when they'd let me. Holy hell! That's not NY, that was MA. I was 15 and I looked 21... I got away with so much with just a smile! Awe....thanks for that memory! Good times!

Edit:
I'm not from Northern NY...my parents were from the Syracuse area. Spent summers there though! Need to go back soon to find some old records. My Mom was adopted. Trying to do a family tree.

Yup, Beachcomber out on Cape Cod. I also saw Ween at the Hot Tin Roof in Martha's Vineyard, amongst many many other places, ha! I also used to get into bars when I was 14/15, used to put socks on my shoulders under my leather jacket, ha! :rofl: the Adirondack mountains is a great place for riding, they're out all summer.

:passitleft:

Yup, Beachcomber out on Cape Cod. I also saw Ween at the Hot Tin Roof in Martha's Vineyard, amongst many many other places, ha! I also used to get into bars when I was 14/15, used to put socks on my shoulders under my leather jacket, ha! :rofl: the Adirondack mountains is a great place for riding, they're out all summer.

:passitleft:
:rofl::theband:

Hey Magoo! Do it, you will not regret it! As long as you use the 7 gallon pots as the mnimum, veg in 1's until they're root bound and drinking daily then up pot to 7's and flip the sme day, you'll be good, train the heck out of em, ScrOG em, whatever, you're good. Have you been by Duggans journals? He has a pretty small space, not sure if it's as short as 5ft but, you'll be fine. Seeds, clones both fine. Photo is what i see most but some do autos like Med man mike. Here is a pick took tonight.

I see some trichomes there, ween. Maybe.

Hiya Pennywise! Welcome! Make yourself at home. I think you know everyone here! I'm a bit nervous on the Pua version. Looks like an indica compared to the Nirvana Maui. Going to pop my head in now and see hour they are!

Photoperiod and autos?

Thanks in advance Doc!
Great questions Magoo!!! I was thinking of asking the same:passitleft:

Photoperiod and autos?

Thanks in advance Doc!

sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Yes, you can top with the kit. I do it all the time.

Seed or clone.....no problem.

Yep, Autos work although i can't understand why anyone would grow them. ;)

Training: Yes, but extended veg times are problematic in 1 gallon pots. Huge plants are also problematic in 7 gallon pots. I suggest you do a round or two without a ton of training, IE flip 'em early, and get the hang of it before you start a long, arduous series of plant-torture sessions.

don'ts: don't chase 'deficiencies' don't mix with other products---even if your cousin knows a guy in Mendo who says it's great.......also, don't completely ignore the directions. Lastly, get advice from the OG's or me.

You know m’Lady, I’m wondering if it isn;t worth a little message to the Pua Mana Ohana and ask them about this short fat leaf appearance, and how it doesn’t look sativa like or like the other Maui.... I’d be curious to see what they say. I heard a funny story about them, so i’m Just curious...
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom