Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Looked online last week at all inclusive Hawaiian vacations....heard that tourism was 10% of normal because of the volcano. Saw big island packages for about 50% off normal rates

Looked online last week at all inclusive Hawaiian vacations....heard that tourism was 10% of normal because of the volcano. Saw big island packages for about 50% off normal rates
Yeah...too bad I couldn't swing taking that kind of time right now. Nice trip!

Thats one way to spark up a joint!:rofl:
Haha! That’s hardcore!
If I went to Hawaii I’d be trying to figure out how to bring the dirt home with me! Lol
That would be a good one for the you might be a grower thread...

If you spend your entire Hawaiian vacation eyeballing that pile of dirt over there, you might be a grower!

Haha! That’s hardcore!
If I went to Hawaii I’d be trying to figure out how to bring the dirt home with me! Lol
That would be a good one for the you might be a grower thread...

If you spend your entire Hawaiian vacation eyeballing that pile of dirt over there, you might be a grower!
Man...that would be awesome! I can see it in the airport....a trail of dirt coming from a bag of luggage on wheels...Anything to declare? Ahhh..UM..NOPE!:laugh:

So here are the pics of the kids. The 4th one (Pua Maui #3) hasn't poked above the surface yet. I already named that one, Moloā. The Hawaiian word for "lazy"! :rofl: It's gotta be a girl. Alway dawdling behind! The 2 bigger ones are 10 days old now.

Jesus....10 pages? This is what happens when you take a break and fall behind! Will catch up this week! Did ya save me a seat near the lobstah rolls?
Of course! These are babies still! You know me and my chit chat! :laugh: Welcome!!! Yum! Lobstah!

That’s kinda what the kit is all about - somewhat crudely speaking. Don’t need to steal soil from Hawaii, just grow in Doc Bud’s gear :thumb:
Yeah! Doc's kit create the perfect environment. The Mauis are going to like it for sure!

Off to the Cape today for a romantic meal and a walk in the ocean air with hubby. I grew up there. I find the ocean air to be a great restorative! I'll be prepping for my diet the next couple of days. No refined grains, flours, or added refined sugar. That means recipe postings are coming again!:slide:

That’s kinda what the kit is all about - somewhat crudely speaking. Don’t need to steal soil from Hawaii, just grow in Doc Bud’s gear :thumb:

100% correct! The kit is the result of extensive research (not done by me, but by true giants in organic farming) on the most fertile soils in the world.

Some are volcanic, like Hawaii, Italy and places in Mexico. Some are the result of glaciers. Others are floodplains, like the Nile Valley.

In all cases, the presence of minerals and a relatively low amount of organic matter is the common factor these naturally occurring "super soils" share.

That research was the starting point scientists used to amend other soils to make them more fertile and capable of achieving High Brix, Nutrient Dense produce.

More and more research was done to create a soil that maximizes microbial activity in those already pretty awesome soils.....and the result is Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.

My soils will outperform almost anything.......with the exception of little pockets and terroirs found here and there that have been traditionally farmed in such a way that High Brix is the norm. You'll find these soils in certain places in Hawaii, Italy, Egypt, and even NorCal in a few places.

If you're not lucky enough to live on the slopes of a volcano, the next best thing is DBHBB. Guaran's! ("guaranteed" in Hawaiian pidgin)

We can ship that HB soil almost anywhere.....but the one thing that won't go in the box is the sunshine, starlight, photoperiod, rain and weather that these naturally occuring "super soils" enjoy.

Again, if you've got all that, you're already at the summit......... If not.....use my gear.

Off to the Cape today for a romantic meal and a walk in the ocean air with hubby. I grew up there. I find the ocean air to be a great restorative! I'll be prepping for my diet the next couple of days. No refined grains, flours, or added refined sugar. That means recipe postings are coming again!:slide:

That sounds lovely! The ocean is super restorative. Have a wonderful time m’Lady :love: and drop by my new journal when you get back! (Link in sig.)

:Namaste:

100% correct!

I read ;):) :passitleft:

family vacation growing up was 2 weeks on the cape every year. herring cove is the best beach!

100% correct! The kit is the result of extensive research (not done by me, but by true giants in organic farming) on the most fertile soils in the world.

Some are volcanic, like Hawaii, Italy and places in Mexico. Some are the result of glaciers. Others are floodplains, like the Nile Valley.

In all cases, the presence of minerals and a relatively low amount of organic matter is the common factor these naturally occurring "super soils" share.

That research was the starting point scientists used to amend other soils to make them more fertile and capable of achieving High Brix, Nutrient Dense produce.

More and more research was done to create a soil that maximizes microbial activity in those already pretty awesome soils.....and the result is Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.

My soils will outperform almost anything.......with the exception of little pockets and terroirs found here and there that have been traditionally farmed in such a way that High Brix is the norm. You'll find these soils in certain places in Hawaii, Italy, Egypt, and even NorCal in a few places.

If you're not lucky enough to live on the slopes of a volcano, the next best thing is DBHBB. Guaran's! ("guaranteed" in Hawaiian pidgin)

We can ship that HB soil almost anywhere.....but the one thing that won't go in the box is the sunshine, starlight, photoperiod, rain and weather that these naturally occuring "super soils" enjoy.

Again, if you've got all that, you're already at the summit......... If not.....use my gear.
Hey Doc,
I'll be ordering the bulk kit next week! Finally closed on that real estate so time to garden!!!

family vacation growing up was 2 weeks on the cape every year. herring cove is the best beach!
Pretty there. They had a lot of problems with beach erosion a few years back. They probably have it sorted now. I have not been that far down the Cape in a while. We will probably do that after Labor Day when the tourists go home. I still think of myself as a local, even though we moved 15 years ago. Still contemplating a summer home there at some point. Doubt hubby will go for it. Too flat. Not enough fun hills to challenge his cycling, but we ain't getting any younger! ;)

Back
Top Bottom