Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Pua Mana has been getting dragged by a competitor recently. This particular group of people does exactly as Hohbrah mentioned reselling mainland seeds with the Maui name. I'm not going to bother defending anything. Results speak for themselves. The amount of seeds they give away without advertising that they do leads me to believe it's not a simple money grab. Who knows maybe I already drank the kool-aid. They appear to be the most likely place for me to begin the search for HI weed.

Pua Mana has been getting dragged by a competitor recently. This particular group of people does exactly as Hohbrah mentioned reselling mainland seeds with the Maui name. I'm not going to bother defending anything. Results speak for themselves. The amount of seeds they give away without advertising that they do leads me to believe it's not a simple money grab. Who knows maybe I already drank the kool-aid. They appear to be the most likely place for me to begin the search for HI weed.
Cool! Thanks for the input TurboB! I'll try to keep an open mind about them! I read a lot of restaurant reviews that IMO have been way off. I'm happy enough to grow them out and see what I end up with. :thanks:

Lady Gaea's N. Carolina BBQ Sauce

I will turn this into a Paleo version...but here is the "Naughty" version!

1 cup of Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup of local organic honey
1/4 cup of Bragg organic apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon of fresh chopped thyme
2 tablespoons of ketchup
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 cup of caramelized onions, 2 medium or 1 large, low and slow :drool:
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tablespoons of EVOO

Caramelize your 2 onions in olive oil...low heat and slow! It will likely take 30-45 minutes to caramelize the onions. You need to stand there and stir often! At the end of caramelizing the onions, add the garlic and cook a minute or two more. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer. You have a freakin awesome sauce for Pork, chicken breast, or even swordfish!

:yahoo:

Ummm...I forgot! I need to post a potato salad recipe! This uses cannabis oil and goes so well with this recipe!
Thank you
Lady Gaea's N. Carolina BBQ Sauce

I will turn this into a Paleo version...but here is the "Naughty" version!

1 cup of Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup of local organic honey
1/4 cup of Bragg organic apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon of fresh chopped thyme
2 tablespoons of ketchup
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 cup of caramelized onions, 2 medium or 1 large, low and slow :drool:
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tablespoons of EVOO

Caramelize your 2 onions in olive oil...low heat and slow! It will likely take 30-45 minutes to caramelize the onions. You need to stand there and stir often! At the end of caramelizing the onions, add the garlic and cook a minute or two more. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer. You have a freakin awesome sauce for Pork, chicken breast, or even swordfish!

:yahoo:

Ummm...I forgot! I need to post a potato salad recipe! This uses cannabis oil and goes so well with this recipe!
MMM Thanks This looks tasty

I've been watching this San Diego group try to discredit Pua Mana, I'm not getting involved in any way but the Cali bunch are selling mainland genetics as being grown in Hawaii. Pua Mana seems to be a broker for Hawaiians who are still growing the old landraces. Turbo is right in that the old Hawaiian growers don't seem to be in it to get rich quick. They seem to be all about getting their genetics out there to all who are interested. That's why this comparative is so interesting, if I remember right Maui Wowie resembles Durban Poison and ATF in that it doesn't have the long skinny leaves like you would see on a Sativa from Thailand. I think the best indicators will be taste and effect.

I'll bring the cheese poofs!
Me and Lady G can cook

I want Lobsta...like 20 for me, ya all can have what u want

Oooooooooo and clams and Osters, that's all I need, Lobsta, clams, OYSTERS....and this Lamp...and that's IT....oh and this chair.....

That's why this comparative is so interesting

I was really happy to see someone else running one of the pua beans against a direct competitor. If there's any weight to the photos they've shared of their cultivars it's all good. But it's the internet so who really know. I know this SD guy has them all sorts of bent outta shape though. Everything used to be peace and love from them but they've got a tough side showing up when it comes to defending their pakalolo.

You can keep the lobsters, I'll throw some of GTs dingo on the fire whilst I much on these Poof's though. :thumb:

I've been watching this San Diego group try to discredit Pua Mana, I'm not getting involved in any way but the Cali bunch are selling mainland genetics as being grown in Hawaii. Pua Mana seems to be a broker for Hawaiians who are still growing the old landraces. Turbo is right in that the old Hawaiian growers don't seem to be in it to get rich quick. They seem to be all about getting their genetics out there to all who are interested. That's why this comparative is so interesting, if I remember right Maui Wowie resembles Durban Poison and ATF in that it doesn't have the long skinny leaves like you would see on a Sativa from Thailand. I think the best indicators will be taste and effect.
Awesome! Yeah...I did a little more digging. I found a lot of hash slinging... pun not intended!:) I'm going to love it anyway I'm sure! With Doc's kit, it is going to be sweet no matter what the strain.

Heya Lady, A friend of ours sent me your way... Said something about smelling good, and always munchies around.. LOL .... Ps good choice on the Strain, I had a hard time with genetics on it.... ehhhh.
Hiya Charlie Girl! Welcome! I'm always cooking something! Having fun watching the garden grow!Make yourself at home!

Without seeing it grow out I lean towards Pua Mana being legit unless proven otherwise.
:popcorn: Yup! Anticipation is really killing me now!

OK..So very cool discussion in here today! Thanks all for making it interesting! :green_heart: New faces today and for this grow as it happens as well! Very sweet!

Back
Top Bottom