Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

The leaves of the Nirvana and Pua Mana plants do look the same to my untrained eyes. Maybe there is hope yet!

The leaves of the Nirvana and Pua Mana plants do look the same to my untrained eyes. Maybe there is hope yet!
They really do. The Pua is a bit more chubby, but the feathering and the notches, very similar! Well...this certainly is going to be a fun journal. They will get the same topping and feeding too as I go along. I'm going to top early this time, and I'm going to top them twice. They are rumored to get tall.

If your concerned with height you can run them 11/13 from Seed which is what Pua Mana recommends anyway.
Thanks Penny! I shall do that!

I run my Malawi 11/13 from seed and still hit 5' after super cropping, 11/13 is the standard photoperiod in the tropics. Only thing you need to watch for is they will flower automatically once they reach sexual maturity.

Hi Lady> Is this where I read about you or someone playing the yuke? I ask because my nephew is up from the south and he brought his and it's one from Hawaii. He said it was a Martin. It sounded sweet and looked ornate too. I was totally entertained.
Oh my gosh! Not here, but that sounds like fun! Whenever I think of a ukulele now I think of Adam Sandler in the movie Mixed Nuts! Stupid movie but makes me laugh every time!

Pua Mana O'hana #3 is a no show. This baby just doesn't want to make an appearance. He/She has stage fright! So we have two Pua Mana 'Ohana regular seeds against one Nirvana Maui's Fem. I hope I get one female of the Pua strain. I did what I could folks...damn shame if I don't have a show here with my "little" shop of horrors!

Morning lady G

Back from my small vacation and catching up on all the peeps

Hope ya get a pair of twins, boy and girl, then ya can start some Good old Fashioned family in- breeding....... Lol

I have a bong and 2 pipes...lol

I put the lighter on the jar I'm smoking in the bong, and the pipe on one also, so I can kinda remember...lol
I have three bongs but they always seem like they are all half full and I can never remember which one has the Sativa, which one has the indica and which one has the hybrid. Guess I need a few more LOL

I have three bongs but they always seem like they are all half full and I can never remember which one has the Sativa, which one has the indica and which one has the hybrid. Guess I need a few more LOL

Easy peasy

Match up a lighter for each bong/pipe color coded
Purple
Red
Green
Then sit the lighter on the appropriate jar of weed for that bong

I had to do that. I don't smoke everyday so I'd forget what the fully loaded fresh pipe is loaded with...lol

Now I always know

Back
Top Bottom