Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

hahahahaha - me too LadyG, I hooked him in with my turntables, then served him homemade food and he pretty much wifed me up after that.

chicken schnitzel with garlic potatoes and corn. that was the winning dinner, but then I made him baked pork chops in gravy, then roast beef and that pretty much was my go-to.

Could you imagine the feast we could put together, no holding us back lady.
Cooking fest is great! I LOVE schnitzel! Wonder if I could come up with a cannabis dumpling! o_O:drool:

I looked in on the girls (I hope) tonight! They look good!

And then there were 3. Sadly the Pua Mana 'Ohana #3 just couldn't make it. That helmet would not come off and the tap root wasn't growing any longer. All 3 look great, though. Too late for picture time tonight. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

Tomorrow I stop at the craft store to look for some creative bondage. I'm starting early... heh heh! :cool:

I am still doing the 18/6 Veg. The kid dumped my tangielope that he wanted to re-veg and a bunch of clones on me to watch for the next few weeks. He said it's for me to "babysit" them while he is away. I think it's more because he's afraid the family is going to give him crap again for growing. He's not leaving for a while yet.:rolleyes:

Ah well...C'est la vie!

I looked in on the girls (I hope) tonight! They look good!

And then there were 3. Sadly the Pua Mana 'Ohana #3 just couldn't make it. That helmet would not come off and the tap root wasn't growing any longer. All 3 look great, though. Too late for picture time tonight. I will get some pics up tomorrow.

Tomorrow I stop at the craft store to look for some creative bondage. I'm starting early... heh heh! :cool:

I am still doing the 18/6 Veg. The kid dumped my tangielope that he wanted to re-veg and a bunch of clones on me to watch for the next few weeks. He said it's for me to "babysit" them while he is away. I think it's more because he's afraid the family is going to give him crap again for growing. He's not leaving for a while yet.:rolleyes:

Ah well...C'est la vie!
Did you hit the clones with leaf wash? One thing I've seen about introducing clones into your garden is they commonly carry pest.

Hi LadyG, crafts oooooooo, I'm game. Wish we lived closer I have so much of the craft stuff. Drinks on the patio, working on canna crafts, catching up on our recipe wish list. Giving the kitties some nose to nose kisses.

You know, I was doing transplants last night. And I asked my husband for help lifting. I got the idea to play with him a bit. I asked him to look right here and I pulled one of my training pegs out and jumped back in fear to scare him. I startled him and he jumped back too. It was SOOO funny. He's such a big tough guy that it was funny to show him that my green little peg was only 5 inches. HAHAHAHAHAHA it was so believable.

I don't do that often but when I do it's so funny cause they he chases me and I can't stop laughing. Then he pushes me onto the bed to wrestle me down and the rest is history. I got that idea from your husband and his phobia for plants. Well my hubby has a phobia of bugs, so it was a lot of fun.

Have a great day and stay fabulous sis. Always thinking about you. :Namaste:

Did you hit the clones with leaf wash? One thing I've seen about introducing clones into your garden is they commonly carry pest.
Yeah...they got a wash after I hit them with the microscope. :rofl: He's family...but I don't trust anything I don't start myself!:battingeyelashes:

Hi LadyG, crafts oooooooo, I'm game. Wish we lived closer I have so much of the craft stuff. Drinks on the patio, working on canna crafts, catching up on our recipe wish list. Giving the kitties some nose to nose kisses.

You know, I was doing transplants last night. And I asked my husband for help lifting. I got the idea to play with him a bit. I asked him to look right here and I pulled one of my training pegs out and jumped back in fear to scare him. I startled him and he jumped back too. It was SOOO funny. He's such a big tough guy that it was funny to show him that my green little peg was only 5 inches. HAHAHAHAHAHA it was so believable.

I don't do that often but when I do it's so funny cause they he chases me and I can't stop laughing. Then he pushes me onto the bed to wrestle me down and the rest is history. I got that idea from your husband and his phobia for plants. Well my hubby has a phobia of bugs, so it was a lot of fun.

Have a great day and stay fabulous sis. Always thinking about you. :Namaste:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good girl! Thought it was a possibility you had but wanted to mention it. Reminds me that I probably need to order some myself lol.
Sadly I have not ordered Doc's leaf wash yet:oops:. I really need to. I needed something fast, so I used essential oils mixed with distilled water and a drop of castile liquid soap. It's worked some what on my out door plants when I got aphids. When I shopped a few years back when my veggies had bugs, I found so many of the "safe" solutions still killed honey bees...so I decided to make my own. Probably not as effective as Doc's I'm sure.

Sadly I have not ordered Doc's leaf wash yet:oops:. I really need to. I needed something fast, so I used essential oils mixed with distilled water and a drop of castile liquid soap. It's worked some what on my out door plants when I got aphids. When I shopped a few years back when my veggies had bugs, I found so many of the "safe" solutions still killed honey bees...so I decided to make my own. Probably not as effective as Doc's I'm sure.

MIne is a blend of Orange, Karanja, Neem and Fish oils....acidified. It works quite well, not only for insect pressure, but also to literally wash the leaves off. This get rid of eggs in the physical sense, not just by suffocating them with oil.

Certainly not killing them with neurotoxins!

MIne is a blend of Orange, Karanja, Neem and Fish oils....acidified. It works quite well, not only for insect pressure, but also to literally wash the leaves off. This get rid of eggs in the physical sense, not just by suffocating them with oil.

Certainly not killing them with neurotoxins!
Excellent! I'm ordering some! I can't find anything I deem safe to use near me. I make a lot of my own household cleaners and use a high temperature steam cleaner now. Too many toxins in every day products.

I neglected to get leaf wash too. Only realised last week :oops::rolleyes: NOt sure if maybe I decided Snake Oil instead (cause i got some of that) or if I just plain forgot...
Wasn’t expecting to have to order again so soon but I want it for the whole garden! Better get onto that...

We just looked at a place out in Ashby.....on about 5 acres. Too bad the additional bedrooms weren't shoe boxes or we might have made an offer. It has a huge solar panel array that would allow me to grow to my hearts content.....but sadly the basement was too short for my 10x10 tent. Ah well....we will find a place eventually!
I looked at that one in Ashby also I believe, did it have a funky wheelchair ramp on the front? large garage with solar panels on the main house? if so the home had no disclaimer!!!! but nice area for sure:peace:

I neglected to get leaf wash too. Only realised last week :oops::rolleyes: NOt sure if maybe I decided Snake Oil instead (cause i got some of that) or if I just plain forgot...
Wasn’t expecting to have to order again so soon but I want it for the whole garden! Better get onto that...
I have the snake oil, too... thought that was important. For some odd reason my catnip attracts aphids. It's so pungent, I thought they wouldn't bother! Creepy little F'rs. My homemade is good to stave them off, but not kill them. I am using marigold oil, rosemary oil, eucalyptus oil, and peppermint oil with distilled water and Castile soap. This weekend I will order the leaf wash. ;)

Sorry guys! No pics tonight again...:( I am so behind at work that I'm working a couple hours a night at home. At least I can work from home after hours, so I can put my comfy clothes on and avoid the constant interruptions of the office.

The little ones look great! The re-veg and clones I am babysitting for "the kid" are also rebounding.

The temps in the tent have been in the mid-high 80's. I have the RH set at 65. it ranges from 60-65. It's hot, but they are coping!

I have been feeling almost normal physically! :yahoo: I am calling it a night! Cheers all! Tomorrow is Friday!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom