Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Have u tried Nasturtium Lady G

I grew them in WA in my garden and really seemed to keep critters away, and they are purty

Toss a few in yer catnip

Have u tried Nasturtium Lady G

I grew them in WA in my garden and really seemed to keep critters away, and they are purty

Toss a few in yer catnip
Cool! I actually love them. I think I stil have seeds too!

I looked at that one in Ashby also I believe, did it have a funky wheelchair ramp on the front? large garage with solar panels on the main house? if so the home had no disclaimer!!!! but nice area for sure:peace:
LOL....yeah that house!!! I would rip that ramp out and make that my grow area.

But we just weren't feeling it. The lot was great. The solar array way awesome but those two tiny rooms that were called bedrooms were just crazy. Did you see the GTO in the garage?

I thought you meant the rabbits, Lady G, lol!

FFFFFRRRRRIIIIDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYY, yeah.... O my... Green Weekend my lady, and some Golden Tiger on the way out ....

:rollit:
Happy Friday MH!!! WoooohoooYa!

LOL....yeah that house!!! I would rip that ramp out and make that my grow area.

But we just weren't feeling it. The lot was great. The solar array way awesome but those two tiny rooms that were called bedrooms were just crazy. Did you see the GTO in the garage?
I offered to buy the goat lol, my wife wasn't impressed. I found a lot of houses in ashby had tiny rooms! low taxes though, check out townsend nice town, if we didn't find the place in mason townsend was my target

I also run 11/13 for many years now. I believe it brings out the best (sativa!) qualities in weed. Individual mileage may vary, of course.
Awesome! I just picked up a new timer this morning. The one I had was not adjustable.

I love walking into a store now and buying my cannabis growing supplies now that it's legal. I can even talk to the shopkeeper about it and not worry someone might be listening! :slide:

So sorry for the lack of updates! Too much OT at work this week and it's Hubby's 49th B-day weekend! 3 days of gifts and spoiling for my love! I am the luckiest woman to have this wonderful guy who took "for better or for worse" quite literally! :green_heart: Sorry for the over-share! My CBD Therapy makes me a bit sappy!;)

Here are some updated pics...these little ones are strong, healthy, and are starting to smell like fresh mown grass and faintly of our sweet healing cannabis plant!:circle-of-love:

When they dry out...they will be ready for their first TP drench. I am guessing we are 2-3 days out. It may be a few days early for the youngest...but I'll make the call in a few days.

Take a look at the leaves...very similar. Fat leaves on both for a sativa...but a lot of similarities between these two breeders...don't you think? They both smell similar as well at this point. I am measuring out their water amounts and feedings. They are all drinking the same amount and their soil moisture is consistent...they are drying out at the same time.

I have the temp in the mid to high 80s. I have air conditioning running every day and the RH is set for 65...ranges from 60-65 when i look. Between the air conditioning and what the tent draws...my electric bill is a bit more, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Enough for the electric company to notice surely! Good thing I'm in menopause or it would look suspicious!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Have I mentioned before that my fear is that my husband is going to come home one day and find a pile of ash next to my sneakers? :laugh:

I just started 11/13 today for lighting at the recommendation of @Doc Bud @PuaManaOhana @Pennywise & @TurboBucket :thanks:

These are gonna be sweet! I can already tell! I am always amazed at the individual beauty that these plant strains have! These remind me of the HarleSin foliage that I grew, mostly sativa. Now...CBD Therapy? She was a beauty too! Very thin and wispy leaves that looked like the Stairway to Heaven! I am imagining lanky Maui beauties with frosty goodness and a seriously Groovy high!

Without further ado...

I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow to illustrate my observation. The Nirvana Maui is a little shorter, but has more mid-growth than the Pua. The Pua has a bit more space between the nodes and is a little taller. Both look stellar! The stems are similar between the two as well. Both are looking very healthy and happy, even though the tent seems a bit hot to me. These are all really nice plants! I am one proud Mum!

We will be posting our article: "How to Create a Hawaiian Style Grow Environment" on 420 Magazine soon for those of you interested in growing Hawaiian Pakalōlō properly...

Outstanding!

All the wee ones look happy. Happy celebrations!

By creating a Hawaiian style grow environment growers can be assured of abundant Aloha & healthy Hawaiian harvests for many moons to come...

We will be posting our article: "How to Create a Hawaiian Style Grow Environment" on 420 Magazine soon for those of you interested in growing Hawaiian Pakalōlō properly...

Feel free to ask us if you have any questions...

Mahalo nui loa = Thank you very much

Aloha a hui hou
Pua Mana 'Ohana

View attachment 1580151
Most excellent! I can't wait to read it!

Back
Top Bottom