Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

They'll pop! Have you considered dropping them right into 1s full of kit soil? I've been having great luck with this method and most coming up in 3 days.

:passitleft:
My soil needs just a little more time. Otherwise I would have. I was anxious to get them started! :rofl:

So do you have pics of your "cooking" soil and what that actually looks like LadyG? I have no idea what this process technically is.
If I don't I'll get some. It's cooking in my living room! :rofl: Super simple. You get the dry amendment in the kit. I weighed it and mixed half in with my soil and added water. As easy as a cake mix! :battingeyelashes:

yes.....she needs to be 'assimilated'......soon.....:slide:
Oh she'll be assimilated alright! At some point I'm thinking a "Double G Groovy Grow" is in order :rofl:

So much information in this journal! A great read. I'll just stay over in the corner here.
Welcome Aviendha! We are harmless and entertaining at the same time! Great group of growers here! :high-five:

Lady G2, yes we need to assimilate you! You will love it, guaranteed! Cooking the soil in short is 1 bale of pro mix, Doc's amendment, EWCs and some water. Mix it all up and let sit for 30 days (The cook part) and use. I've said it before and will say it again, the kit is very easy to use and produce is TOP SHELF! I will never grow with any other system!

OK..I have activity on the additional 2 seeds I dropped. They are just sleepy I guess! They will be fully looking around by the morning I think!

Hubby says I have to stop playing and go watch TV now. It's murder mystery night!:ciao: Be back later...we really lead and exciting life!:laugh:

Oh she'll be assimilated alright! At some point I'm thinking a "Double G Groovy Grow" is in order :rofl:

*Lerve that!!!:green_heart:

Lady G2, yes we need to assimilate you! You will love it, guaranteed! Cooking the soil in short is 1 bale of pro mix, Doc's amendment, EWCs and some water. Mix it all up and let sit for 30 days (The cook part) and use. I've said it before and will say it again, the kit is very easy to use and produce is TOP SHELF! I will never grow with any other system!

*You guys have no idea what a mess my brain is. BTW, does the kit come with a horse. If so then I'm sold. hahahahaha

I'll tag along. My pua mana Maui is scheduled to go in the next run. Will be nice to see if Nirvana's is real Maui wowie.
Hiya TB! What strain are you growing from Pua Mana? I should have asked before. Depending on how this grow goes, I might invest in some other strains. I don't mind a challenge.

Hiya TB! What strain are you growing from Pua Mana? I should have asked before. Depending on how this grow goes, I might invest in some other strains. I don't mind a challenge.

I have Maui wowie on Deck. I'm waiting for "Godzilla blood#44" and "the blood bx2" pre-ordered. I'm really hoping those come in soon.

I have Maui wowie on Deck. I'm waiting for "Godzilla blood#44" and "the blood bx2" pre-ordered. I'm really hoping those come in soon.
Nice!!

They also give away some special freebies on pre-orders, I'll be receiving "Godzilla bx2 da glue" and "Bride of Godzilla" if they ever finish.
My only complaint with them so far is you have no idea when your going to get the pre order stuff.

They also give away some special freebies on pre-orders, I'll be receiving "Godzilla bx2 da glue" and "Bride of Godzilla" if they ever finish.
My only complaint with them so far is you have no idea when your going to get the pre order stuff.
Well...if my Maui turns out well, I'll try some others strains of theirs.

Back
Top Bottom