Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Ya have to love living with a partner that has no interest in cannabis whatsoever...and you are sooooo into it! You open a jar and get that fresh cannabis burp...and you're like...WOW! :drool:...and you get, "Ugh! What is that smell?!!! Ugh!" :( And you're thinking...Ummm :oops: smells good to me! :cool:
Always cracks me up when you type that! Same here except without the lack of appreciation. Partner doesn’t smoke, but uses the CBD tincture I made and when I open a jar of the “good stuff” I hear “ooh that smells nice babe” ... so when I wax lyrical about it it’s understood :thumb: I feel pretty lucky! Doesn’t sound like there’s any judgement from him about it for you though so that’s good.

It happens with other things too - like these days cooking meat smells terrible to me. I had this great moment with a friend where we walked past a barbecue in progress which we couldn’t see. As we passed the area we looked at each other and simultaneously said “Oooh yum! That smells good!” and “Eieeeww - smells disgusting!” :rofl:

Always cracks me up when you type that! Same here except without the lack of appreciation. Partner doesn’t smoke, but uses the CBD tincture I made and when I open a jar of the “good stuff” I hear “ooh that smells nice babe” ... so when I wax lyrical about it it’s understood :thumb: I feel pretty lucky! Doesn’t sound like there’s any judgement from him about it for you though so that’s good.

It happens with other things too - like these days cooking meat smells terrible to me. I had this great moment with a friend where we walked past a barbecue in progress which we couldn’t see. As we passed the area we looked at each other and simultaneously said “Oooh yum! That smells good!” and “Eieeeww - smells disgusting!” :rofl:
I used to love the way bbq smelled as well... especially here in texas using mesquite wood, used to smell so good burning. But since I went vegan almost a year ago all bbq smells like burning trash:rofl:

He is good about it. He is sure enjoying my lack of snoring! I might be able to convince him to try my cannabis cream for his aches and pains! We will see...its huge that he supports me growing it!

I used to love the way bbq smelled as well... especially here in texas using mesquite wood, used to smell so good burning. But since I went vegan almost a year ago all bbq smells like burning trash:rofl:
Not sure I could give up fish or cheese. I do love veggies though!

Eh, no biggie. To each their own and all that... it really is easy with the right resources.
No question about how healthy a plant based diet is. As long as you have a broad range of tastes, you will also never get bored. Like.....Mmmmmm! Re fried bean wrap with sautéed onions and peppers. Diced tomato, lettuce, and avocado! :drool:

My girlfriend doesn’t partake but she will sit in the laundry room with me while I’m in the tent and listen to me ramble on about soil and nutrients and photosynthesis. Lol. Says she like to hear me talk!

No question about how healthy a plant based diet is. As long as you have a broad range of tastes, you will also never get bored. Like.....Mmmmmm! Re fried bean wrap with sautéed onions and peppers. Diced tomato, lettuce, and avocado! :drool:
Damn woman, now you’re making me hungry! That sounds really good! I eat a crazy amount of beans, along with tons of fruits and veggies. Just love how good it makes me feel. And I never feel tired after eating like I did when eating animal products. All that fat just slows you down, makes you tired.

Good morning Lady...ok...ok...
I need you to cook for me.....please...lmfao....[/QUOTEAwe! You come visit Duggs! I'll feed you!

My girlfriend doesn’t partake but she will sit in the laundry room with me while I’m in the tent and listen to me ramble on about soil and nutrients and photosynthesis. Lol. Says she like to hear me talk!
Lol! My hubby's eyes glaze over. He stopped asking me what I'm doing! :rofl:

That's awesome magoo! I'm the one that doesn't partake (every now and then I do) and my gf who I grow for loves that I have a hobby that I love. I love it when she opens a jar, mmm mmm!

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom