Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Hey LG, I sure hope you have better luck wirh the Nirvana line than I did. Seems every plant I grew by them had these really tiny undeveloped yet hard little seeds... still decent smoke but a bit harsh because of that. Looking forward to watching.
Edit: the strains I ran from them were: Wonder Woman, white widow, White Castle.
Fingers crossed! I have a way with "difficult " creatures! I'll sweet talk her into cooperating!:rofl:

I wouldn't miss it for the world Lady G, I am all eyes, ears and horses.
Hiya Sis! I got extra carrots for the horses! Organic of course!:circle-of-love:It wouldn't be a proper journal without the three grow chicks! @Lady G2HM @Amy Gardner and me! That's mischief in the making!:rofl:[/USER]

First page!? Did I make the first page? ... :surf: ... phew! I did!
:passitleft:
Front and centre for this one :slide:. Y’all gonna have to make room for my recliner :battingeyelashes: and please keep the scoobie do’s coming.

Rock it m’Lady!
Haha! I love it! A woman who brings her own comfy chair! No shortage of scoobie do's in my place!

Hiya Sis! I got extra carrots for the horses! Organic of course!:circle-of-love:It wouldn't be a proper journal without the three grow chicks! @LadyG2HM@Amy Gardener and me! That's mischief in the making!:rofl:

* Awwww, okay I need a chair for my horse, although he doesn't mind standing, hahahahaha I will shovel any free nitro he drops on the ground.

I’m in on this one from the beginning!! Great!!
Hiya Magoo! Glad that you dropped by! We always have a fun time at my place! Make yourself at home!:)

* Awwww, okay I need a chair for my horse, although he doesn't mind standing, hahahahaha I will shovel any free nitro he drops on the ground.
Haha! I don't mind the extra nitro! I get a couple of bales of hay!:battingeyelashes:

Well, I'm surprised that all of the seeds popped so quickly and all at the same time! Must be because it's so warm. I didn't need a seed mat this time! They're going in the tent tonight. They are all above the surface now and looking at their new home. Nothing much better then seeing your wee plants grow!

I dropped three of the Pua Mana 'Ohana regulars and one of the Nirvana fems. I'm only keeping two fems, one from each breeder. I only have room for 2 - 10 gallon pots in the tent. I'm hoping I get a least one girl from the regular seeds. If I get a male, I'll grow him out for the pollen. I may need a taller area for a male if I get one. I'll be watching closely.

These are going to need topping and training early. They are going to be tall! I'm guessing the harvest window will be some where around Thanksgiving! How fitting! Right around the Holi-Daze!;)

A male dosent need a lot of light for blooming, they just keep blooming, and u can put them in veg lights schedule also

Once you see balls, move him to a window or outside a d milk him as he pops

Easy peasy

A male dosent need a lot of light for blooming, they just keep blooming, and u can put them in veg lights schedule also

Once you see balls, move him to a window or outside a d milk him as he pops

Easy peasy
Excellent! Good to know Chris! Thank you!

Excellent! Good to know Chris! Thank you!
Trust me....lol...I've seen way to many man junk in my tents...lol....enough for years to come

Trust me....lol...I've seen way to many man junk in my tents...lol....enough for years to come
One needs to perpetuate the species! Don't F@#K with Mother Nature now! She prevails! She will allow as she sees fit! The forces of Nature intrigue me!

I was truly blessed today to see a bald eagle in flight and a red tail hawk go after it's prey minutes later! I measure my days now with the moments that are truly astounding! Damn I love nature!

So all but one of the seedlings came up face first. One of the Pua Mana 'Ohana came up tail first. Mother Nature usually rights itself. Tomorrow will tell me if I need to intervene in it's direction. Most likely it will not be necessary. :)

Looks like I am just in time! This should be a great test of your skill set and a very rewarding experience!

Pomaika'i

Aloha Kakahiaka! Thanks for stopping! Yes. This grow will be a challenge I think. I've been looking forward to growing this strain for a while.

Cheers! LG

Back
Top Bottom