Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Lol! My hubby's eyes glaze over. He stopped asking me what I'm doing! :rofl:
Yep sounds like my wife, she’ll tolerate a little rambling about my hobbies but that’s all... just a little.
She may have bumped her head on the wall a time or 2 as she dozed off! :rofl:

That's awesome magoo! I'm the one that doesn't partake (every now and then I do) and my gf who I grow for loves that I have a hobby that I love. I love it when she opens a jar, mmm mmm!

:yummy:
That's so sweet that you grow for her! I love it!

That's awesome magoo! I'm the one that doesn't partake (every now and then I do) and my gf who I grow for loves that I have a hobby that I love. I love it when she opens a jar, mmm mmm!

:yummy:

Indeed I do the same. Maybe once a year I sample for research purposes. Mrs. kB gets to have it all. We share when the opportunity presents. I like a second opinion of my harvest. I really just like to sniff the goodness. :yummy:

Hi LG, looking good over here, lots of friends you have to cook for here. Mmmm, including my boring tastes.
Ha-ha! You don't have boring taste BUDS!!!:rofl::rofl:

That's so sweet that you grow for her! I love it!

Well, I really, really like growing (thanks Doc!) So it's almost as much for me, she enjoys all the spoils!

Damn straight Lady......Ween looks after her ...really good!:passitleft:

Thanks Brotha Doogs! She pretty much gets what she wants.

Indeed I do the same. Maybe once a year I sample for research purposes. Mrs. kB gets to have it all. We share when the opportunity presents. I like a second opinion of my harvest. I really just like to sniff the goodness. :yummy:

Hey KB! I like, research ya say.....i might need to do some research myself!:rofl: I like to share too but have not got up the courage to tell anyone I grew it, except 1 friend that stopped by unexpectedly and saw a big tent in my living room, ha! So....you're probably wondering what that is.....ha!

:passitleft: (I can puff on this all day)

Hi LG, looking good over here, lots of friends you have to cook for here. Mmmm, including my boring tastes.
Nice Avatar Lady G2HM. It looks good on you! ;)

Nice party here :)

Refried beans... :drool:
My girlfriend doesn’t partake but she will sit in the laundry room with me while I’m in the tent and listen to me ramble on about soil and nutrients and photosynthesis. Lol. Says she like to hear me talk!
She may have bumped her head on the wall a time or 2 as she dozed off! :rofl:
She loves ya... and she’s a smart smart woman ;)

So many round here grow for their lovely others (Shed and Radogast too - and others we dont even know about I’m sure). It’s very cool:circle-of-love:

Nice party here :)

Refried beans... :drool:

She loves ya... and she’s a smart smart woman ;)

So many round here grow for their lovely others (Shed and Radogast too - and others we dont even know about I’m sure). It’s very cool:circle-of-love:
Agreed! Lets recognize the love our partners have for us! Very cool! And our love of refried beans...cuz..well just cuz!

No activity on the two new seeds yet. I hope to see something tonight when I get home from work. A watched seed never pops!:rolleyes:

They'll pop! Have you considered dropping them right into 1s full of kit soil? I've been having great luck with this method and most coming up in 3 days.

:passitleft:

Be careful with that, right now probably not an issue, but after some of my soil had cooked for about a year they started eating the seeds.
Now I do what Doc recommended and crack in a root cube which is placed in the 1 gallon pot, no problems since.

Literally was cracking seeds directly in the soil, then 2 months later went to crack more and all the seeds were gone except 1.

Thanks Bud! So far I've just done in 1st run soil so maybe use the rapid rioters next time.

Well, being that I originally was using 9 pots at a time at 8 gallons each, I was using 2 kits. Plus I had 2 more cooking in the background so I wouldn't have to wait on soil for the next run.

Then I switched what I was doing and went with the 4 15's, so I had left over 1st run soil from the 2nd set and was using it to crack seeds. By the time I got around to using the last bit, it had been in the tote cooking for around 1 year.

I think this was the key, not what run soil it was so much as how long it had been cooking.

Back
Top Bottom