Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Nice trichromes production . I ne we knew that most of a bud whieght when dry is trichromes. Really cool.

Save the Terps I say :passitleft:

Looking good lady! I don't drink much anymore in my old age but when I do I love Hornitos tequila the green label, chilled as cold as possible in the feeder, take a nice size ORANGE slice, take a little taste of the orange, then the shot, then more orange, try it, youll love it!

:surf:
Thanks Ween! I'll try that. For a real treat try Alquima Reserva de Don Adolfo Extra Anejo some day. It's 100 bucks a bottle, but it's a nice sippin tequila for an especiale occasion. Not for mixing! I have Champagne taste on a beer budget!:rofl:

@weenmeoff no I haven’t but I will now! I love orange and it sounds better! How are you today ween!

Good deal, you're gonna love it! I'm well today, thanks! How are you? I hope you have a rockin Sunday! :theband: :passitleft:

Thanks Ween! I'll try that. For a real treat try Alquima Reserva de Don Adolfo Extra Anejo some day. It's 100 bucks a bottle, but it's a nice sippin tequila for an especiale occasion. Not for mixing! I have Champagne taste on a beer budget!:rofl:

I know there are some great tequilas out there but I don't like them, any of them, except Hornitos (green bottle) and there has to be oranges involved, no sippin. It is sooooo smooth and delicious. I've tried others, great brands, with the orange and its just not the same. Some have said to me, you've got to try this tequila, it's smoky, yuk, not my bag. I like it smooth. To each their own right!?

Have a rockin Sunday lady!

:theband:

Good deal, you're gonna love it! I'm well today, thanks! How are you? I hope you have a rockin Sunday! :theband::passitleft:

I know there are some great tequilas out there but I don't like them, any of them, except Hornitos (green bottle) and there has to be oranges involved, no sippin. It is sooooo smooth and delicious. I've tried others, great brands, with the orange and its just not the same. Some have said to me, you've got to try this tequila, it's smoky, yuk, not my bag. I like it smooth. To each their own right!?

Have a rockin Sunday lady!

:theband:
You too Ween!

So...I have to laugh. My husband's cycling "wife"...(BTW ~ If she kills him on one of their treks, we share the the life insurance) :rofl:, and our good friend...a cycling coach...have not mentioned "The Elephant in the Room!" I can't...and won't hide my tent! It's right off of my kitchen when you come into our apartment. For months I have waited for a comment...nothing! lol! My husband thinks that they just don't have the life exposure to know what it is. :battingeyelashes: It makes me appreciate my husband all the more for standing by my growing! He is prepared to answer some difficult questions in support of me! :love:

So...I have to laugh. My husband's cycling "wife"...(BTW ~ If she kills him on one of their treks, we share the the life insurance) :rofl:, and our good friend...a cycling coach...have not mentioned "The Elephant in the Room!" I can't...and won't hide my tent! It's right off of my kitchen when you come into our apartment. For months I have waited for a comment...nothing! lol! My husband thinks that they just don't have the life exposure to know what it is. :battingeyelashes: It makes me appreciate my husband all the more for standing by my growing! He is prepared to answer some difficult questions in support of me! :love:

Exactly how it should be!! My wife isn’t involved with the grow at all but deals with my taking over the house lol! My tent is in our bedroom... what better place for the girls right!? Haha. Luckily we have a big bedroom so I can keep my side organized! She still supports the grow and me though which is most important through it all!

Exactly how it should be!! My wife isn’t involved with the grow at all but deals with my taking over the house lol! My tent is in our bedroom... what better place for the girls right!? Haha. Luckily we have a big bedroom so I can keep my side organized! She still supports the grow and me though which is most important through it all!
That's awesome Dutch! We are very lucky spouses! :)

My wife is the same really .. she doesn’t help me or want to be a part of it . But when family or friends ask she’s defends me. So I know she loves me and supports me. Which at the end of the day is all I need.

actually nown that we are just around the corner few days til Canada goes full legal my wife has been slowly letting family know .

Funny we found out her sister is taking cannabis in a vapourizer . And others too ..

Her sister (my wives) messaged her the other night and was like does joe have a business of something I saw his Instagram account flower zues lol she thought I was running a business lol

Dream to be my own boss and be able to live off growing . The dream right ?

Well it was funny her reply was no he doesn’t have a business he is actually on another site forum where he learns and shares his journal to others . She was really took back .. haven’t heard anymore since ...

There is always eyes watching us

Happy thanksgiving lady G and crew

My wife is the same really .. she doesn’t help me or want to be a part of it . But when family or friends ask she’s defends me. So I know she loves me and supports me. Which at the end of the day is all I need.

actually nown that we are just around the corner few days til Canada goes full legal my wife has been slowly letting family know .

Funny we found out her sister is taking cannabis in a vapourizer . And others too ..

Her sister (my wives) messaged her the other night and was like does joe have a business of something I saw his Instagram account flower zues lol she thought I was running a business lol

Dream to be my own boss and be able to live off growing . The dream right ?

Well it was funny her reply was no he doesn’t have a business he is actually on another site forum where he learns and shares his journal to others . She was really took back .. haven’t heard anymore since ...

There is always eyes watching us

Happy thanksgiving lady G and crew
Happy Thanksgiving! That's great! Glad you are so close to legalization! Can't please everyone!

The girls are getting their GE tonight! We are in the home stretch! They are starting to take on that "rough around the edges" look. Nothing wrong with them really...just coming to the end of their life cycle. It's always a bittersweet for me. It's fall, though. It's a good time for it. I love the change of seasons. All life cycles are beautiful events. Even more so as I get older. Every moment leads up to re-birth! I've got 2 weeks at the minimum, most likely 3. I will pull them out this weekend and do a bit of a trim and cleaning. I'm happy with the grow. I doubt it will be a huge harvest, but it will be a quality harvest for sure!

I was doing a little comparison on this grow vs. the last. The last grow I vegged for 51 days, and chopped early at 128 days. They could have gone another week at least, IMO.

This time I vegged for 56 days (Nirvana), and 51 days (Pua). I vegged at 14/10 instead of the 18/6. I went with 12/12 for the flowering cycle. They seem further along at this point than in my last grow. After looking at them tonight, I'd say I have 2 weeks left. I'll get a better idea this weekend when I give them a grooming.

I tasted some of the fresh dried early snip of the Pua. It's way too early to really get an idea of the potential, but I can say that it IS promising! I have a nice Sativa buzz, like I could clean the house, or chill and watch an epic BBC murder mystery!

The early snip of my Super Lemon Haze had me believing she was a bit tame....until I cured her fully. Then she handed me my ass! It could be the same here! This is fresh and lively already! Green grass and herbal.. tarragon/thyme.

It is sooooo good to be back medicating again. I'm hoping the bags under my eyes will make a hasty retreat, and my bad shoulder won't keep my up. :circle-of-love:

Hey Lady! Glad you are back medicating! Where the heck are the pics!?

:passitleft:
Hiya Ween! I'll get some tonight from inside the tent. I have to pull them out Saturday too for some thinning out!

Back
Top Bottom