Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Sorry to hear about the job Sis!! Things happen for a reason and sometimes we don't understand them but I truly trust that they do happen for a reason. The right one will come along..just keep your head up. Cheers!

Amazing looking buds on those girls! Bet it smells awesome!
Life is funny that’s for sure it can definitely throw some nasty curve balls . Thank god we have the mag & each other here to support .

Wishing you good things lady G

I’m realizing that we all go through things and tough times. But it’s how we respond and react to it.

All I can say is it’s my goal to be a better human and to try to find ways to better myself which my friends would love because they see me loving myself and confidence.

You seem to have the right attitude so I’m sure something good will come .

Until then I’ll just sit and stare at those beautiful plants you got going .

So you didn’t offer the poor baby help to take off his jacket ? That’s like helping them die lol

Just kidding but I do always help remove lids that look like they need help very carefully if coutse lol

Happy thanksgiving from Canada this weekend lady G and gang :Namaste:
Yup I tried to get it off, but the helmets would not crack without pressure enough to kill the seedling.

@MaddHacker I just ordered these off amazon
5B6ADD15-17F0-4D9C-981A-67ED5C786928.png

Yup I tried to get it off, but the helmets would not crack without pressure enough to kill the seedling.
Stubborn little girls they can be :oops:

Mmmmm! Adding Blackberry Kush and Kona Gold to my spring/summer line-up!:yahoo::rollit: I love it when a plan comes together! Black Raspberry Kush squares to take on our summer picnics....:circle-of-love:

Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! I like pretty diamonds on green leaves! Don't you? Lights on I'll do some macro shots...

Hanger steaks are marinating in my lime/tequila marinade. Pico de Gallo and fresh guacamole is in the fridge. All ready for tomorrows dinner. Mmmmm....the flavors are so much better the next day! Jeeze!? What ever am I going to do with the rest of these limes and tequila? :confused::p

Hanger steaks are marinating in my lime/tequila marinade. Pico de Gallo and fresh guacamole is in the fridge. All ready for tomorrows dinner. Mmmmm....the flavors are so much better the next day! Jeeze!? What ever am I going to do with the rest of these limes and tequila? :confused::p
On way over lady :drool::drool::drool:

Are you near CA? You're just the sort of cook/foodie I like to hang with. Don't tell me you also smoke weed? And grow it too?

Here's what I'd do with those limes and tequila:

1. slice the limes into quarter wedges to use on the hangar steak and to keep the guac green.

2. Using your nice ceramic tequila glasses.....first roll a nice joint and then sip tequila while smoking that joint. Take your time. Shoot, take someone elses time too....in fact, take the whole afternoon.

At some point, you'll want to eat and you'll remember you have those steaks and guac....and you'll be extremely happy.

Are you near CA? You're just the sort of cook/foodie I like to hang with. Don't tell me you also smoke weed? And grow it too?

1. slice the limes into quarter wedges to use on the hangar steak and to keep the guac green.

2. Using your nice ceramic tequila glasses.....first roll a nice joint and then sip tequila while smoking that joint. Take your time. Shoot, take someone elses time too....in fact, take the whole afternoon.

At some point, you'll want to eat and you'll remember you have those steaks and guac....and you'll be extremely happy.
Hey doc happy thanksgiving or gobble gobble weekend buddy . Love your bud washing i encourage all and support that method . Thank you :passitleft:

Haha! Well that's a hellava idea Doc! I might as well stretch over two days and wake up mid-Monday morning at my desk at work! :rofl:

Too bad I'm in dreary New England or we could totally hang out! I'm thinking that Super Lemon Haze is going to go mighty fine with that tequila! Mmmm! Lemon drop!

If I ever get to CA, I'll look you up!:passitleft:

You're welcome! Bud washing is for everyone. It's just a good idea, no matter how you grow.
thanks!
Clean your garden Veges and fruits why not fruits of flowers ?

Just makes sense

Hi all! Happy Saturday! The girls will be needing water tomorrow.

Here some trich shots. The Pua is more advanced, though 5 days younger. She smells floral, spicy, with a hint of spicy papaya fruit. The Nirvana is floral with sweet tropical pineapple fruit and a hint of licorice. I can't wait to cure them and taste test!!!

Looking good lady! I don't drink much anymore in my old age but when I do I love Hornitos tequila the green label, chilled as cold as possible in the feeder, take a nice size ORANGE slice, take a little taste of the orange, then the shot, then more orange, try it, youll love it!

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom