Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Will be interesting to see if any others Hermie
Hopefully you'll have better luck with yours. As I said, she still has time to impress.

I have a clone from their Hawaiian Mayan Gold and while its grown fairly well, its never put out more than 5 bladed leaves. Thought it was just from the Neem bath stress I put her under when she was younger. But she has had almost 60 days to grow out of it....and hasn't. I will up pot her to her final pot (10 gal) today and see if she does anything different. Certainly could be something genetic related if nothing changes.

Hope the smoke is incredible for you!! Have a great weekend sistah!

That's why we compare breeders and strains @LadyGaea , for this exact reason

It has been a strange deal, with them pushing on you so much, that breeder I mean

Stick to yer guns and say how you feel
Lol...not like you would hold back anyways..lol

Ya kept me from buying from them, and thanks for that hun

Hopefully she won't push out anymore nanners after that first attempt. And now I know what to look for when I run mine.
Really curious if yers and lady Gs show the same genetics

Interesting indeed

I have a clone from their Hawaiian Mayan Gold and while its grown fairly well, its never put out more than 5 bladed leaves. Thought it was just from the Neem bath stress I put her under when she was younger. But she has had almost 60 days to grow out of it....and hasn't. I will up pot her to her final pot (10 gal) today and see if she does anything different. Certainly could be something genetic related if nothing changes.

Hope the smoke is incredible for you!! Have a great weekend sistah!
Thanks Van! You too! I was thinking about picking up some Big Island Kona Gold from Gold Crown Seeds for a future grow. Just living the dream with seed hoarding...I mean collecting. :battingeyelashes:

That's why we compare breeders and strains @LadyGaea , for this exact reason

It has been a strange deal, with them pushing on you so much, that breeder I mean

Stick to yer guns and say how you feel
Lol...not like you would hold back anyways..lol

Ya kept me from buying from them, and thanks for that hun
Wow Chris! I think you are starting to get to know me? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I try to sugar coat it....NOT!:rofl::rofl:

Heya Sis... Things are really coming together for ya, hope just on Nana appears... Green day and week end and to all
Hiya MH! Wow! Can you believe the fall is upon us here in New England?! Yikes the summer was just a blur! Cheers my friend!

Checked out the girls tonight. I found only one other nanner on the Pua. Like the last, looked to be no pollen. We will see if I turn up any seeds at harvest. I think not.

The Nirvana has an interesting scent which I really like. She smells a bit like licorice!

I got some pics tonight. The Pua's buds are full and pretty hefty. I think because she is more colas than leaves. The Nirvana buds will have more petite buds, but she is starting to stack.

27 days into 12/12 and 83 days total for the Nirvana and 78 total for the Pua. We have some nice sticky buds and some lovely frosting! Plenty of time yet for another Cat drench I think. I'll drag these girls out for a bit. My job searching has stretched my supply out since I still want to not test positive and answer awkward questions.

...I was thinking about picking up some Big Island Kona Gold...
Oh boy, just had a flashback of the time and effort I spent trying to hitch a ride on that unicorn. If you decide to do it (holy crap those beans are pricey!), I will be front row center for that grow. Especially after spending several years of growing what I think is Kona Gold. It's funny because now that I have been embracing the wonders of online seed purchasing, I am all fired up to try these Cali and Euro strains that were all the rage 10-15 years ago. I just figured out I need live to at least 80 just to get through the stuff I already bought!

Me too!
Turbo is growing out a whole pack of the Maui wowie from them at the moment so we should see some more of it in flowering action real soon.
:popcorn:

Yea mine kinda look like crap atm but that's on me. They should recover...I hope. They do have 7 finger fan leaves though.
Man high standards here. I couldn't imagine making a decision based on one plant. I had 3 distinct phenotypes in the 5 G-Bomb seeds and both girl scout crack seeds were different phenotypes.

I did anticipate a more homogenous strain but considering the seeds allegedly come from a variety of grows and not a warehouse grow op I'm not surprised.

The stretchy buds and strange fan leaves seems more like a heat stress or light cycle issue. I had a G-Bomb that was in the corner do it this summer and dabber had a stankberry do the same thing. They do strongly suggest the 11/13 light cycle.

considering the seeds allegedly come from a variety of grows and not a warehouse grow op I'm not surprised

Interesting, I didn’t know that - I think I’ve assumed they come from the one operation. I’ll am watching yours with interest too - I have a little pot of them on the short list to grow outside this coming southern summer. I can only grow one out though...
strongly suggest the 11/13 light cycle
for flowering right? Its still ok to veg them on longer lines cycle - yes?:hmmmm:
:passitleft:

Brava lady G! They’re bulking up fast! :slide:

Hiya Lady G, Hobrah, guys,

Beautiful colas you have there! So big, so frosty, so early! They look so yummy. Good luck trying to smoke it, lol. They'd go real nice with angel hair and homemade pesto!

Hope you get a decent job soon!

Back
Top Bottom