Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

:thumb:
Hubby said I could have a greenhouse once we get a house. Soooo excited for that!
:slide: what a wonderful thing to look forward to. We’re talking about accessibility in our future plans for expanding the house and garden too - sensible I think. And ramps are good for so many things! Like wheeling heavy pots in and out of a greenhouse... for example ;)

:thumb:

:slide: what a wonderful thing to look forward to. We’re talking about accessibility in our future plans for expanding the house and garden too - sensible I think. And ramps are good for so many things! Like wheeling heavy pots in and out of a greenhouse... for example ;)
Yup! I didn't even think of that! So true about the heavy pots! We had ramps in the barn for the wheel barrels. Same thing really!

Exactly! Plants need chariots of freedom too!
You can get pot movers like a saucer tray but on wheels ?

I hear you all on the lifting I have to carry 5 gal buckets up and down all winter daily lol

What kind of training is most successful with the Brix Kit?
I don't think there really is a right or wrong way with Brix. I thing training is more personal preference and the plants inclination to be trained. I have not done much in the way of training myself, since I am not familiar with form and technique. I think Doc prefers his plants au naturel, and others Brixters train. Last grow I did some training in the 1 gallons before I put them in the 10 gallons. I just released the ties before transplanting. @weenmeoff may have some suggestions on those journals to check out that Brix and train...:battingeyelashes: Ween?:ganjamon:

Hey Lady! You can employ any kind of training you want with the kit but most do LST and supercroppng I think.

:passitleft:
Ween...you in my head again?! Was just typing to you and...there you are! :rofl:

Ween...you in my head again?! Was just typing to you and...there you are! :rofl:

Haha, yup! Yeah doc just let's em go but I think he has a pretty nice sized grow space. A lot of us that train have limited space. I'm pretty interested in the Quadline method I just learned about in New brixxer @Mr. Magoo journal. Pretty impressive. Flux is pretty cool too. I did scrog on my first grow, non brix, but will probably never do that again.

:passitleft:

Ya...Ween's like that....he's always here....:rollit:
W'supp Duggs? :passitleft:
Just about time to watch my hr. of TV tonight. Supper is done , just took 5 caps with coffee. havin a cillaxin night LadyG..hows about yourself?:passitleft:

Ya...Ween's like that....he's always here....:rollit:

Just about time to watch my hr. of TV tonight. Supper is done , just took 5 caps with coffee. havin a cillaxin night LadyG..hows about yourself?:passitleft:
Just finished watching Ant Man..:battingeyelashes: Yup...Marvel Geek! Tried a new sushi place that was outstanding. I love it when the chef has a night off! Had an interview for a yet another opening where I am dying to get in to. This makes position # 4! lol I think I'm wearing them down!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom