Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Well...I scratched 2.5 oz of Doc Bud's recharge and about a solo cup of worm castings tonight in each and watered that in. I did not get to the Brix tonight, I will do it tomorrow.

I had to tie down the Pua Maui. I feel kinda bad. She is just way too tall for my tent.I didn't do right by her for sure! I am trying to swirl her around her 10 gal now to keep her from being too close to the lights. She smells divine! A bit like lemon basil right now...and sticky already! She may be a low yield, but I bet she will impress, none the less! :battingeyelashes:

I relieved the Nirvana from a lot of her undergrowth. Not as far along in the bud department as the Pua, but packing it on!

Hubby came into the kitchen and made a hasty retreat exclaiming..."Oh! That Stinks!...*gag*"...That means we are in the "husband repellent/flower stage":rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll be sleeping in the living room tonight, because I can't get the smell off of me! :rofl:
Her are the pics...sorry they are crappy. We are on the verge of getting some new photo equipment!

Enjoy! I'm hitting the hay hard tonight. Too much OT this week! :peace::green_heart:

Haha! Before I toddle off to bed...I just looked at my Pic of the Pua Maui...She looks like she might win the award for the scruffiest cannabis plant ever!! Awe...she is the equivalent of "Grumpy Cat" ...but as a plant!

Night all! Frosty dreams! LG

Well...I scratched 2.5 oz of Doc Bud's recharge and about a solo cup of worm castings tonight in each and watered that in. I did not get to the Brix tonight, I will do it tomorrow.

I had to tie down the Pua Maui. I feel kinda bad. She is just way too tall for my tent.I didn't do right by her for sure! I am trying to swirl her around her 10 gal now to keep her from being too close to the lights. She smells divine! A bit like lemon basil right now...and sticky already! She may be a low yield, but I bet she will impress, none the less! :battingeyelashes:

I relieved the Nirvana from a lot of her undergrowth. Not as far along in the bud department as the Pua, but packing it on!

Hubby came into the kitchen and made a hasty retreat exclaiming..."Oh! That Stinks!...*gag*"...That means we are in the "husband repellent/flower stage":rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll be sleeping in the living room tonight, because I can't get the smell off of me! :rofl:
Her are the pics...sorry they are crappy. We are on the verge of getting some new photo equipment!

Enjoy! I'm hitting the hay hard tonight. Too much OT this week! :peace::green_heart:

:goodjob:

Hope you slept well m’lady. The wild Pua girl has very healthy looking everything! Even if she is a grumpy cat :)

Beautiful colour and texture on both of them actually. The leaves look purrrfect! :thumb:

:popcorn:
She's unbelievably sticky already and smells very culinary herbal. She is going to be tasty! Very nice foliage. I'm pretty happy with both.

The girls are looking good! Looking at the Pua now, I am thinking she may just out perform the Nirvana Maui.
Tonight I am giving them each a gallon of spring water with 2.25 tsp of GE and 1 mL of Tea in each gallon. I found giving them 1.5 gallons was too much last time. They got a bit droopy for a day with that amount. My last grow...1.5 was good for the 10 Gal...not with these gals!

Pics to come in a day or two. I messed up my back by ...Oh! I don't know...breathing?! :rofl: Sucks getting old!

Oh my! :circle-of-love:These girls smell soooooooo good! Looking forward to these ladies maturing into some very fine medicine! :yahoo:

Anyone looking for a good recipe for something? I am so bored with cooking the same thing day in and day out! Let me know what you are craving. I've been craving sushi and have had it 3x this past week. I find I usually crave what my body is missing...which lately has been cannabis, seaweed, and fish apparently!

One observation I might note is that these Mauis seem to enjoy a good strong feeding....but they don't like to be over-watered. 3 days in-between watering seems to be optimal for them.

Good tip re the feeding with the Pua baby :)
And I’m very glad to hear they’re coming along nicely. Can’t wait to see the next pics! :popcorn:

Recipe wise.... hmm gluten free pizza bases is something we just can’t seem to crack. We’ve done one with cauliflower and it actually awesome but involves a lot of stuffing about...

Hope your back settles... did it breathing eh :D I know that feeling!

:Namaste:

Good tip re the feeding with the Pua baby :)
And I’m very glad to hear they’re coming along nicely. Can’t wait to see the next pics! :popcorn:

Recipe wise.... hmm gluten free pizza bases is something we just can’t seem to crack. We’ve done one with cauliflower and it actually awesome but involves a lot of stuffing about...

Hope your back settles... did it breathing eh :D I know that feeling!

:Namaste:
I love the cauliflower crusts, too. I've seen them in the market now. I haven't tried them yet. Any GF crusts are going to be a pain in the ass. Without gluten you need to add xanthin gum to the crust along with multiple flours. I really like using portobello mushrooms for mini pizzas. GF pizza crust is like the White Whale that everyone is chasing!
I'll take on the challenge again.

Recipes...hmm....how about one for some sort of sweet canna-croissant?
Wow!...Croissants! If you have never made them from scratch before, be prepared for a half a day making the dough:rofl:. Those layers are made by pockets of butter rolled in the dough. You make them by folding the dough in to itself and rolling, resting, folding,rolling, resting and repeating....but, I will come up with something yummy and sweet with croissants..there goes my diet!:rofl:

Anyone looking for a good recipe for something? I am so bored with cooking the same thing day in and day out! Let me know what you are craving. I've been craving sushi and have had it 3x this past week. I find I usually crave what my body is missing...which lately has been cannabis, seaweed, and fish apparently!
Mmmmm.....Sushi. I love me some sushi!

Back
Top Bottom