Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Yeah! What Magoo said... commiserations about the one you wanted Gaea, that sucks - but I swear it just means there’s something better around the corner :D has to be :thumb:

How’s your crazy Pua baby? Did someone else mention the 3 bladed thing, maybe ween? IT’s odd because the other isn’t showing any kind of stress, looks awesome actually.. I love the exotic look of the Pua though, despite the 3 bladed leaves.

Could always be temporary. Take it, make a little dough while you continue lookin and move on, sanity intact and pockets full. Lol
Yup...That's what hubby said.:)

Yeah! What Magoo said... commiserations about the one you wanted Gaea, that sucks - but I swear it just means there’s something better around the corner :D has to be :thumb:

How’s your crazy Pua baby? Did someone else mention the 3 bladed thing, maybe ween? IT’s odd because the other isn’t showing any kind of stress, looks awesome actually.. I love the exotic look of the Pua though, despite the 3 bladed leaves.
Thanks Amy! She is looking good still. I thought I saw some powdery stuff on her but it was the light reflecting off of some crystals forming on the leaves. The 3 bladed may just be genetics. Not sure. She looks healthy otherwise.

Hi all...So I have to say that I am learning to "grow" by listening to my plants this time...Let me re-phrase...I'm learning how NOT to do things this time, by watching and learning. I won't do a 14/10 cycle for veg again. I'm not seeing the best growth and bud formation this time as with 16/8. I'm not growing in Hawaii, I'm growing in a tent. I need to optimize the environment I can offer to go with the soil I have, and Doc Buds's TOTALLY AWSOME kit!

Don't get me wrong...I love these girls. My belief is that every living creation should fulfill their destiny. I don't care that I may get a low yield this time, It's the quality of the bud that counts. I have no doubt these girls will Dress To Impress in the end! I got the topping time wrong, the training wrong, and the light cycle wrong!

I will repeat this grow at some point and change the light cycle and training. I gotta say this lovely creature is a blast to get to know! Intuitive growing should be taught in high school! :rofl::rofl: Can you imagine if there was such a class? F*ck Home Economics and Cooking! :oops: Unless it's "Cooking with Cannabis 101" :cool:

breakfast.jpg

So True. :passitleft:

Call me a glass half full kinda guy but things happen for a reason. We might not like it or understand it, but I believe that. You will find the job for you when it's meant to be my friend. It's like growing....you learn what not to do. You are just figuring out all the jobs not for u. I have no doubt u will find something you dreamed of right when u aren't expecting it.

Call me a glass half full kinda guy but things happen for a reason. We might not like it or understand it, but I believe that. You will find the job for you when it's meant to be my friend. It's like growing....you learn what not to do. You are just figuring out all the jobs not for u. I have no doubt u will find something you dreamed of right when u aren't expecting it.
Awe! Thanks! I'm sure you are right!

I'll have the girls out tomorrow for their Brix foliar. I'll get updated pics. Lots of center growth on the Pua Maui. She has 3 fingered leaves on the top portions of all her colas. I don't think it is stress at all. I think it's her genetics. Her leaves are getting some frost, too. :slide:

They are really smelling yummy right now!:popcorn:

I have been switching the two around in the tent so they get equal time under the Mars. I swapped their spots a couple of days ago and now the Nirvana is under it and she is loving the boost. Those extra watts make all the difference. I thought it was going to be overkill for my 2 x 4 tent with the 2 lights. No problems with heat or burn.

My Super Lemon Haze was a big hit with my friend, BTW. He commented he went to pick up a bud and it stuck to his fingers like super glue! :rofl: I got a raised eyebrow when I said I was currently growing 2 Maui Wowies. Yet another fan of the mysterious Hawaiian Beauty! Mon dieu, elle est magnifique!:love: Sweet dreams all. I know I'll be dreaming of an early frost!:battingeyelashes::drool:

You know there is a member here named BigSur, he has been collecting seeds since the 70's and stored them frozen.
He has an entire thread about them, today he posted a pick of 1978 Maui cherry bomb.

You can see it here: Original source seeds from the 70's - Yes I have some

SNAP! :high-five: I literally found myself there just a few hours ago O’Lord! :thumb: saw that pic too - stunning pink Maui! :drool:

Looking forward to the day after Brix spray photos :battingeyelashes:...

To my fellow Brixers...I'm due for my Brix foliar, which I was going to do tonight. Can I do their recharge at the same time? They are due for that as well.

Wow! She is a beauty. I love trying new strains, but man I love the oldies but goodies!:eek:

I like them all, the newer hype strains are definitely pleasing to the senses. Looks, smell, taste, lots of trichs, High THC and terps.
But I like the high of the landraces and classics with fewer crossings in breeding better.
Or at least so I think, as I am going off memory on most of them.

If all goes well, I will run Northern Lights next and see if it is as I recall. VanStank says his NL is potent, but I haven't asked him if he likes the high itself. Maybe he will see this and let us know.

Back
Top Bottom