Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Breakfast is made for tomorrow. Overnight oats! When I was at culinary school...breakfast was the best meal of the day...if I could get my ass out of bed before 6 am and trudge up a steep hill to get to the caf. Fresh fruit and Muselix. :drool:

Hello overnight oats! You can use any fruits...fresh frozen, or dried. Add nuts, chia seeds, or cacao nibs. You can add yogurt or kefir...or not. You can dose it with cannabis oil or with CBD hemp seed oil...which is what I do because I bring it to work. I eat my breakfast while I set up my work station. I like to ease into the day.

These are great. Google overnight oats and you will see tons of options! Cooked apple and spice coming up soon I think!

In a small canning jar...got any of those around? Lol!

Mix:
1/3 cup dry rolled oats (not instant)
1 tsp organic peanut butter
1 tsp of ground flax seed
drop of vanilla extract
squeeze of honey
pinch of salt
shake of cinnamon
CBD hemp oil or cannabis oil if you prefer to dose in the morning
tiny bit of plain unsweetened almond milk to just blend these ingredients... a tablespoon or 2 should do it.

Add:
2/3 more of plain unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
3/4 cup of frozen mixed berries
1 tablespoon of hemp seed

IMG_0758-1.jpg

Just as an FYI. Here is the nutritional breakdown for this recipe of overnight oats...This is a power packed breakfast. My veggie chili is 198 calories per serving. My lunch after a morning meal like this would be very light. Between this breakfast and my veggie chili, I met my iron needs for the day and I am on target with carbs and protein! Tomorrow is just a plain smoothie and my lunch will be more substantial. In all cases...dinner is the lightest meal for me. A salad I think and a wedge of cheese. A piece of fruit for dessert . FYI...salad dressing is a GREAT way to dose. Bold flavors! I love making salad dressing...and the folks at work like it too! My little Guinea pigs! Without the cannabis of course...though I have thought that quite a few of them would really benefit with a dose or two! :rofl:

Edit: These are GOOD carbs and GOOD sugars! That makes a huge difference. There are good fats, good sugars, and good carbs! Don't read into the tabloid nutrition blogs!

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories
% Daily Value*
23%
Total Fat 15.1g
20%Saturated Fat 4.1g
Trans Fat 0g
7%
Cholesterol 20mg
7%
Sodium 152mg
22%
Total Carbohydrate 66.2g
38%
Dietary Fiber 10.7g
Sugars 34g
Protein 25.4g
Vitamin C 107%Vitamin A 29%
Iron 31%Calcium 26%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

So I am super cropping the Pua tomorrow. She is diggin' the 10 gals. She is crazy tall. The Nirvana is also diggin' her 10 gal. The Nirvana...not in height but in bud production. I predict her yield will be pretty good, and the Pua...meh? The Pua has my vote right now to be the exotic we might learn to live with a low yield from.

All you boys out there know of that ONE girl...that looked AMAZING in that pink sweater... who was saving herself for that perfect guy? Yup! She's it I bet! Y'all thought I was talking bout me! Didn't ya!?:rofl::rofl::rofl: Well?!!! Didn't ya? :laugh:

I super cropped the Pua last night. She's outgrowing her space! She did ok. She looks a bit like Nebula now from Guardians of the Galaxy...Don't judge...I dig Marvel...we have a collection. :rofl: I'll post her pics tomorrow. TP drench is due tomorrow. I see pink hairs on the Pua! I need to pull her out in natural light for pics. After her "bend till you break" session, she seems fine.

Sorry all for neglecting pics as promised...had a 24 hour bug and had to go on my job interview today at sub standard, but I think I did well all things considered. Hubby drove me so I could try to pull myself together. I was so dehydrated I took fruit punch gatorade to drink in the car to try to hydrate. Yup...you guessed it! Dropped some on the white part of my chic color-block cardigan! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Classic!...too late to turn around and I was wearing a tank top underneath! Had to stay on. I think the natural fold of it's design covered most of the pink stain! :hmmmm: A day in the life of Lady Gaea folks...a day in the life!:oops:

So the girls needed a drench tonight. Their first after the transplant. I gave the each a gallon of spring water. Each gallon had 12ml of TP and 1ml of tea.

The super-cropping worked well on the Pua. She is really gangly. So far I managed to not top her or train her soon enough, and the same goes for super-cropping. Talk about a mad scientist approach to growing cannabis! :p This is going to reveal a lot to me as to the resiliency of this plant!

I do notice a huge difference going without my dose in the evening. It truly makes up for what my arthritis meds can't fully deliver on. It's amazing how much a restorative sleep can do for your anatomy on a whole. When I sleep well, my blood pressure, pain level, depression, anxiety, and joint pain is better controlled. That coupled with the cannabis cream makes me functional and keeps my spirit up! During the day I can use raw cannabis or hemp CBD oil so I don't risk any of the psychotropic effects, but still feed my EC system. It's a mix that works for me.

Happy Friday all!

Cheers! LG:green_heart:

Good morning LadyG....lol...too bad about the stain...sumpin i would do , as well. That sort of thing happens to me too, ..like wearing a brand new white polo shirt on the plane ride to Jamaica a few yrs. ago...yup, you guessed it ...had a glass of red wine and yup, ONE DROP , that's all it took to fu...n ruin that shirt. Mare laughed her ass off at it...wtf!
Anyhow , glad your LSTing and SCing is working for ya. Cheers...enjoy the day woman!
Oh , and good luck gettin that job too!

Good morning LadyG....lol...too bad about the stain...sumpin i would do , as well. That sort of thing happens to me too, ..like wearing a brand new white polo shirt on the plane ride to Jamaica a few yrs. ago...yup, you guessed it ...had a glass of red wine and yup, ONE DROP , that's all it took to fu...n ruin that shirt. Mare laughed her ass off at it...wtf!
Anyhow , glad your LSTing and SCing is working for ya. Cheers...enjoy the day woman!
Oh , and good luck gettin that job too!
Thanks Duggs! It was pretty funny...after the fact. Nice folks. We will see!

A little wisdom for today...

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer, but they think they have. So they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.." - Ken Kesey

:D hey! That’s in somebody’s signature!! I think it’s @conradino23 ...
It’s good wisdom :ganjamon:

Morning/afternoon m’Lady. Hope you’re getting some nice rest early in the weekend ... and that we’ll benefit from that with pics of your stretchy wowies!
Interesting guy! He wrote One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Google him. He led an interesting life. He died in 2001 at 66. Pics coming up! ;)

Here are some glamour shots. You can see where the Pua was super-cropped. She has a lot of new growth already and her budlettes are turning up to the light. :battingeyelashes: Enjoy!

Here is the Nirvana Maui. She is at day 63. Just a week Edit: into Flower

Here is the Pua Maui...Don't you wish your Maui was a freak like this? :rofl::rofl: OK...she is just unconventional in EVERY way! Well...she is my kid! :rofl::rofl:

Side by side...

Now...I must go put on my Avenging gear and save the world from certain doom! :ciao:

So I gave a few buds of my Super Lemon Haze to a couple of folks I know from work that partake...my warning was, go easy...she's potent. One scoffed and giggled as if I just told him my kitten could beat up his rottweiler. He ain't laughing now! :rofl: The other said, "Wow! Just Wow!" This little girl has Doc Bud's kit! This ain't yo' Momma's Miracle Grow!:battingeyelashes:

Hey LG, those ladies are looking awesome! I have to ask because I think I noticed this in the pics of the Pua Maui, is she experiencing photoperiod stress? I see some 3 bladed fans on her... makes me feel for you... been there a few times now. I sure hope she still performs well for you. I have noticed the 3 blade stress really reduces the root structure... Are there any 3 blade on the other girl?

So I gave a few buds of my Super Lemon Haze to a couple of folks I know from work that partake...my warning was, go easy...she's potent. One scoffed and giggled as if I just told him my kitten could beat up his rottweiler. He ain't laughing now! :rofl: The other said, "Wow! Just Wow!" This little girl has Doc Bud's kit! This ain't yo' Momma's Miracle Grow!:battingeyelashes:

DBHBB..........:surf:

Back
Top Bottom