Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

I get Native Forest Classic for coconut milk. Thai Kitchen is what I use if I can't get that. I tried an excellent creamer which my local store sometimes has, Califia almond/coconut. Califia Creamer. It's VERY good!

Holy guacamole! That's pricy! Of course coconut milk is like $2 per can! Don't like the Thai kitchen brand at all, very oily, seems better for cooking. Didn't think of the BPA free thing, will have to check Goya. I will try the Cali creamer though if they have it at grocery store. Thanks!

On holidays.....:slide:.........still have to get up to take son to hockey camp though.....Have a nice day at work LadyG!:high-five:

Weren't you just on holiday a few weeks ago? Must be nice! :slide:

We all have bad days brother...its all good. I tell people all the time, don't worry about what others think. Do what makes you happy. Took a while for me to get to where I don't give a shit what others think, but if you can get to that point, your life becomes much easier.

Very wise words Stank! :high-five:

I'm not one to discuss politics or religion because people get to worked up

But sports....lol ..I'm in..but there is always a winner and loser so eventually it's decided

Life is too short to get worked up over other people or people's opinions

Live your life as best u can, wether it's chasing God, the Devil, or worse, the Dallas Cowboys....lol

Make each day yers

We all have bad days brother...its all good. I tell people all the time, don't worry about what others think. Do what makes you happy. Took a while for me to get to where I don't give a shit what others think, but if you can get to that point, your life becomes much easier.
Amen to that! Once I got my..."I don't give a rats fart what you think" attitude, life got a whole lot easier. Not much bugs me anymore except for the occasional idiot at work that I can't get away from!:rofl: Then I just hold my breath and count to 10

But sports....lol ..I'm in..but there is always a winner and loser so eventually it's decided

Live your life as best u can, wether it's chasing God, the Devil, or worse, the Dallas Cowboys....lol

Make each day yers
I like it! I believe in Unicorns...:battingeyelashes: Oh yeah...and Santa Claus...The Tooth Fairy is a little over the top though. :p

Holy guacamole! That's pricy! Of course coconut milk is like $2 per can! Don't like the Thai kitchen brand at all, very oily, seems better for cooking. Didn't think of the BPA free thing, will have to check Goya. I will try the Cali creamer though if they have it at grocery store. Thanks!

I love all you guys! You make me smile! I come home and y'all just drift in and out!:hug::hug::hug:

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what others think of you.
Very true! You just have to be happy with yourself. When you have that, everything else falls into synch

Make each day yers
Well said, Chris. I get in trouble every time I talk about politics. So that's a no no anymore. My son used to like Dallas Cowboys, and then used to get all those meme's on facebook. I don't know who's his favorite anymore.

Whaddup KJ?! It was a pretty happy Tuesday! I cannot complain! :passitleft:
Good to hear that you hung In there .

Hey have a question my buddy Preston and a ton others are doing s blueberry comparison grow . Got any blueberry strains you can drop within s month ?

Ya....so..:ganjamon:...i had a week off 3 weeks ago...it was first of two weeks off with the boys....this is week two.Ween....:passitleft:

When I was leaving for work yesterday I checked on the girls. They were so dry and droopy. I freaked and soaked them. Luckily this morning they looked stellar. I only lost 3 leaves. We have pistils!!! Yay! Flipping on Saturday and have to keep an eye on the moisture level.

Good day LadyG. OK,..try not to let this happen again while in Bloom. Bloom is totally different than veg,..in many ways. One of those is , the root system is ready to support the plant , and doesn't need to be stressed , to grow . Keep the soil moist thru bloom ,..by that i mean wait one or two days less, between drinks,..or give less, more often. Cheers eh.

Yay pistils!!

I thought you were already at 11/13?
Maybe I missed something :hmmmm: but I thought you’d decided weeks ago to try the 11/13 right through veg as well.

:Namaste:
Nope. I was nervous it was too close to the 12/12. I waffled and changed my mind after a discussing a bit with others. This journal has been a bit of a cluster with all I have going on. My documentation sucks this time. I have too much going on and trying to hang on to my sanity. I just want a normal life, and I don't foresee that any time soon! Sorry to confuse!

Back
Top Bottom